Vegetarian Discussion: I_like_my_dogs_grilled_or_sautéed, _reveals_Danish_prince?

I_like_my_dogs_grilled_or_sautéed, _reveals_Danish_prince?

Page:  Previous  1 2 3   (First | Last)

S*@yahoo.com
2006-08-10 13:02:38 EST

firelock_ny@hotmail.com wrote:
> shevek4@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Knut J Bjuland wrote:

> > > It is bassed on ecological reasons. It is better to eat herbivore than
> > > carnivore because if you use carinovre you have to fist grow graise then
> > > feed herbivore and then use the herbivore to feed carnivore. Thouse a
> > > lot energy gets lost.
> >
> > What about salmon and tuna?
>
> Humans don't have to raise the fish that salmon and tuna
> eat, so don't have to absorb the economic cost of eating
> thsese predators. If you decided to subsist on a diet of
> farm-raised roast lion, you'd have to raise a lot of wildebeasts
> as well.

What do salmon farms feed their fish?

Can I call them fish or do they have an industry name to avoid thinking
of them as animals?

And is feeding these beasts to my children enough of an animal
sacrifice ritual to appease my god?

Page:  Previous  1 2 3   (First | Last)