Vegetarian Discussion: Scienctific Book

Scienctific Book
Posts: 7

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Vader
2006-04-15 23:27:57 EST
Hi, I'm looking for any book that explains the vegetarian diet, but only
from a scientific point of view, no morals or anything, just medic facts
can anybody help me?



R*@yahoo.com
2006-04-17 02:08:28 EST

vader wrote:
> Hi, I'm looking for any book that explains the vegetarian diet, but only
> from a scientific point of view, no morals or anything, just medic facts
> can anybody help me?

I typed "vegetarian nutrition" into Amazon. The first book I got was
"Vegetarian Nutrition" by Joan Sabate. That may be the kind of thing
you're looking for. The other books that came up on the search may be
of interest as well.


Vader
2006-04-18 19:40:19 EST
I've read something about "Seventh-Day Adventists" , and that's something I
don't like at all.

I need a book written by someone completely... "clean"?




<*m@yahoo.com> escribi\ufffd en el mensaje
news:1145254108.856111.246010@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
>
> vader wrote:
>> Hi, I'm looking for any book that explains the vegetarian diet, but only
>> from a scientific point of view, no morals or anything, just medic facts
>> can anybody help me?
>
> I typed "vegetarian nutrition" into Amazon. The first book I got was
> "Vegetarian Nutrition" by Joan Sabate. That may be the kind of thing
> you're looking for. The other books that came up on the search may be
> of interest as well.
>



R*@yahoo.com
2006-04-20 00:33:19 EST

vader wrote:
> I've read something about "Seventh-Day Adventists" , and that's something I
> don't like at all.
>
> I need a book written by someone completely... "clean"?
>

Well, I haven't read the books that came up on Amazon myself. But a few
of them looked as though they wouldn't be advocating any particular
ethical or religious viewpoint, just providing information about the
nutritional aspects of the diet.

>
>
>
> <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> escribió en el mensaje
> news:1145254108.856111.246010@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
> >
> > vader wrote:
> >> Hi, I'm looking for any book that explains the vegetarian diet, but only
> >> from a scientific point of view, no morals or anything, just medic facts
> >> can anybody help me?
> >
> > I typed "vegetarian nutrition" into Amazon. The first book I got was
> > "Vegetarian Nutrition" by Joan Sabate. That may be the kind of thing
> > you're looking for. The other books that came up on the search may be
> > of interest as well.
> >


S*@yahoo.com
2006-04-20 07:08:41 EST

r*m@yahoo.com wrote:
> vader wrote:
> > I've read something about "Seventh-Day Adventists" , and that's something I
> > don't like at all.
> >
> > I need a book written by someone completely... "clean"?
> >
>
> Well, I haven't read the books that came up on Amazon myself. But a few
> of them looked as though they wouldn't be advocating any particular
> ethical or religious viewpoint, just providing information about the
> nutritional aspects of the diet.
>
> >
> >
> >
> > <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> escribió en el mensaje
> > news:1145254108.856111.246010@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
> > >
> > > vader wrote:
> > >> Hi, I'm looking for any book that explains the vegetarian diet, but only
> > >> from a scientific point of view, no morals or anything, just medic facts
> > >> can anybody help me?
> > >
> > > I typed "vegetarian nutrition" into Amazon. The first book I got was
> > > "Vegetarian Nutrition" by Joan Sabate. That may be the kind of thing
> > > you're looking for. The other books that came up on the search may be
> > > of interest as well.
> > >

I recommend "Diet for a New America" by John Robbins.

I also recommend you use bookfinder.com or addall.com before resorting
to amazon.

Cheers - shevek


Dave
2006-04-20 09:23:57 EST

vader wrote:
> Hi, I'm looking for any book that explains the vegetarian diet, but only
> from a scientific point of view, no morals or anything, just medic facts
> can anybody help me?

If you mean you want advice on how to eat healthily on a vegetarian
diet you could try
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1570671443/sr=8-1/qid=1145539138/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-2200558-6841456?%5Fencoding=UTF8
I haven't read it myself but I have read becoming vegan by the same
authors.


Dutch
2006-05-02 02:42:00 EST

<*4@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1145531321.279430.232380@t31g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

r*m@yahoo.com wrote:
> vader wrote:
> > I've read something about "Seventh-Day Adventists" , and that's
> > something I
> > don't like at all.
> >
> > I need a book written by someone completely... "clean"?
> >
>
> Well, I haven't read the books that came up on Amazon myself. But a few
> of them looked as though they wouldn't be advocating any particular
> ethical or religious viewpoint, just providing information about the
> nutritional aspects of the diet.
>
> >
> >
> >
> > <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> escribi\ufffd en el mensaje
> > news:1145254108.856111.246010@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
> > >
> > > vader wrote:
> > >> Hi, I'm looking for any book that explains the vegetarian diet, but
> > >> only
> > >> from a scientific point of view, no morals or anything, just medic
> > >> facts
> > >> can anybody help me?
> > >
> > > I typed "vegetarian nutrition" into Amazon. The first book I got was
> > > "Vegetarian Nutrition" by Joan Sabate. That may be the kind of thing
> > > you're looking for. The other books that came up on the search may be
> > > of interest as well.
> > >

I recommend "Diet for a New America" by John Robbins.

John Robbins is an animal rights activist, not a scientist.


Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron