Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit David Harrison And Rude, Fuckwitted, Pointlessly Provocative Cross-posting

Fuckwit David Harrison And Rude, Fuckwitted, Pointlessly Provocative Cross-posting

Page:  Previous  1 2 3   (First | Last)

Shrubkiller
2006-04-08 15:01:55 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant cracker whom David
> Eitelbach ridiculed and despised, blabbered:
>
> > On Fri, 07 Apr 2006, Leif Erikson wrote:
> >

> >>Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant cracker whom David Eitelbach ridiculed and despised, blabbered:

> >>I didn't do "that sort of thing" at all, Fuckwit. Stop lying.
> >

> > That's
>
> Stop lying, Fuckwit. Don't try to explain or justify
> your lying; just STOP LYING, Fuckwit.

Goo sez:

"I haven't made any absurd claims"

LOL!!