Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit David Harrison And Rude, Fuckwitted, Pointlessly Provocative Cross-posting

Fuckwit David Harrison And Rude, Fuckwitted, Pointlessly Provocative Cross-posting

Leif Erikson
2006-03-27 01:17:40 EST
More from the treasure-trove of late 1999:

Fuckwit:
Who are the "trolls"? Isn't this ng is for discussing
the ethics of vegetarianism, rather than necessarily
for supporting it?

"Steve":
Which news group are you referring to? This thread has
been cross posted to rec.food.veg,
alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, & talk.politics.animals.

Fuckwit:
Yeah, your right. I'm sorry, I forgot about that, so I
was a dumb ass.

Nowadays, of course, Fuckwit - a real cocksucker -
deliberately cross-posts to all kinds of groups where
he *knows* the main readership has no interest in
reading his bullshit.

D*@.
2006-03-27 11:05:11 EST
On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 06:17:40 GMT, Leif Erikson <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:

>More from the treasure-trove of late 1999:
>
>Fuckwit:
>Who are the "trolls"? Isn't this ng is for discussing
>the ethics of vegetarianism, rather than necessarily
>for supporting it?
>

>"Steve":
>Which news group are you referring to? This thread has
>been cross posted to rec.food.veg,
>alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, & talk.politics.animals.
>
>Fuckwit:
>Yeah, your right. I'm sorry, I forgot about that, so I
>was a dumb ass.

>Nowadays, of course, Fuckwit - a real cocksucker -
>deliberately cross-posts to all kinds of groups where
>he *knows* the main readership has no interest in
>reading his bullshit.

Goober, when I got here I didn't know anything
about news groups. Plus you hadn't fucked it up
yet, and people were a lot more decent to each
other. Then you came along, and that of course
turned it to shit. Real soon too, so I never did get
to learn what it would be like to discuss things
with people, because of you. And now I know it's
because you "aras" are afraid of people choosing
decent lives for livestock OVER "ar", and that's
why you believe your lies etc are "needed"...
because decent AW works AGAINST "ar".

Leif Erikson
2006-03-27 11:13:57 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, pig-fucking cracker, lied:

> On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 06:17:40 GMT, Leif Erikson <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>

>>More from the treasure-trove of late 1999:
>>
>>Fuckwit:
>>Who are the "trolls"? Isn't this ng is for discussing
>>the ethics of vegetarianism, rather than necessarily
>>for supporting it?
>>

>>"Steve":
>>Which news group are you referring to? This thread has
>>been cross posted to rec.food.veg,
>>alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, & talk.politics.animals.
>>
>>Fuckwit:
>>Yeah, your right. I'm sorry, I forgot about that, so I
>>was a dumb ass.

>>Nowadays, of course, Fuckwit - a real cocksucker -
>>deliberately cross-posts to all kinds of groups where
>>he *knows* the main readership has no interest in
>>reading his bullshit.
>

> Leif, when I got here I didn't know anything
> about news groups.

You still don't, Fuckwit, you ignorant pig-fucker.

B*@canada.com
2006-04-03 20:02:19 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, pig-fucking cracker, lied:
>
> > On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 06:17:40 GMT, Leif Erikson <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> >

> >>More from the treasure-trove of late 1999:
> >>
> >>Fuckwit:
> >>Who are the "trolls"? Isn't this ng is for discussing
> >>the ethics of vegetarianism, rather than necessarily
> >>for supporting it?
> >>

> >>"Steve":
> >>Which news group are you referring to? This thread has
> >>been cross posted to rec.food.veg,
> >>alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, & talk.politics.animals.
> >>
> >>Fuckwit:
> >>Yeah, your right. I'm sorry, I forgot about that, so I
> >>was a dumb ass.

> >>Nowadays, of course, Fuckwit - a real cocksucker -
> >>deliberately cross-posts to all kinds of groups where
> >>he *knows* the main readership has no interest in
> >>reading his bullshit.
> >

> > Leif, when I got here I didn't know anything
> > about news groups.
>
> You still don't, Fuckwit, you ignorant pig-fucker.

Quiet down Goo.

Dave
2006-04-03 22:30:39 EST

dh@. wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 06:17:40 GMT, Leif Erikson <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>
> >More from the treasure-trove of late 1999:
> >
> >Fuckwit:
> >Who are the "trolls"? Isn't this ng is for discussing
> >the ethics of vegetarianism, rather than necessarily
> >for supporting it?
> >

> >"Steve":
> >Which news group are you referring to? This thread has
> >been cross posted to rec.food.veg,
> >alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, & talk.politics.animals.
> >
> >Fuckwit:
> >Yeah, your right. I'm sorry, I forgot about that, so I
> >was a dumb ass.

> >Nowadays, of course, Fuckwit - a real cocksucker -
> >deliberately cross-posts to all kinds of groups where
> >he *knows* the main readership has no interest in
> >reading his bullshit.
>
> Goober, when I got here I didn't know anything
> about news groups. Plus you hadn't fucked it up
> yet, and people were a lot more decent to each
> other. Then you came along, and that of course
> turned it to shit. Real soon too, so I never did get
> to learn what it would be like to discuss things
> with people, because of you. And now I know it's
> because you "aras" are afraid of people choosing
> decent lives for livestock OVER "ar", and that's
> why you believe your lies etc are "needed"...
> because decent AW works AGAINST "ar".

Hey, we agree on something. Leif's foul-mouth
behaviour sucks. Having civil discussions is much
better.

Leif Erikson
2006-04-04 14:52:42 EST
Dave wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant cracker, lied:
> > On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 06:17:40 GMT, Leif Erikson <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> >
> > >More from the treasure-trove of late 1999:
> > >
> > >Fuckwit:
> > >Who are the "trolls"? Isn't this ng is for discussing
> > >the ethics of vegetarianism, rather than necessarily
> > >for supporting it?
> > >

> > >"Steve":
> > >Which news group are you referring to? This thread has
> > >been cross posted to rec.food.veg,
> > >alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, & talk.politics.animals.
> > >
> > >Fuckwit:
> > >Yeah, your right. I'm sorry, I forgot about that, so I
> > >was a dumb ass.

> > >Nowadays, of course, Fuckwit - a real cocksucker -
> > >deliberately cross-posts to all kinds of groups where
> > >he *knows* the main readership has no interest in
> > >reading his bullshit.
> >
> > when I got here I didn't know anything
> > about news groups. Plus you hadn't fucked it up
> > yet, and people were a lot more decent to each
> > other. Then you came along, and that of course
> > turned it to shit. Real soon too, so I never did get
> > to learn what it would be like to discuss things
> > with people, because of you. And now I know it's
> > because you "aras" are afraid

No, Fuckwit.

> > of people choosing
> > decent lives for livestock OVER "ar",

No, Fuckwit. That's a FALSE choice. Anyway, it's not what you're
choosing, Fuckwit - you don't care about animal suffering, and you
don't give any consideration to livestock animals' lives per se; only
to the "meat...gravy".

> Hey, we agree on something. Leif's foul-mouth
> behaviour sucks. Having civil discussions is much
> better.

You're fooling yourself if you think you're having a discussion with
Fuckwit at all. He is an uncivil liar from the very first.

D*@.
2006-04-05 13:21:49 EST
On 3 Apr 2006 19:30:39 -0700, "Dave" <prplbn@hotmail.com> wrote:

>*h@. wrote:
>> On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 06:17:40 GMT, Leif Erikson <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>>
>> >More from the treasure-trove of late 1999:
>> >
>> >Fuckwit:
>> >Who are the "trolls"? Isn't this ng is for discussing
>> >the ethics of vegetarianism, rather than necessarily
>> >for supporting it?
>> >

>> >"Steve":
>> >Which news group are you referring to? This thread has
>> >been cross posted to rec.food.veg,
>> >alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, & talk.politics.animals.
>> >
>> >Fuckwit:
>> >Yeah, your right. I'm sorry, I forgot about that, so I
>> >was a dumb ass.

>> >Nowadays, of course, Fuckwit - a real cocksucker -
>> >deliberately cross-posts to all kinds of groups where
>> >he *knows* the main readership has no interest in
>> >reading his bullshit.
>>
>> Goober, when I got here I didn't know anything
>> about news groups. Plus you hadn't fucked it up
>> yet, and people were a lot more decent to each
>> other. Then you came along, and that of course
>> turned it to shit. Real soon too, so I never did get
>> to learn what it would be like to discuss things
>> with people, because of you. And now I know it's
>> because you "aras" are afraid of people choosing
>> decent lives for livestock OVER "ar", and that's
>> why you believe your lies etc are "needed"...
>> because decent AW works AGAINST "ar".
>
>Hey, we agree on something. Leif's foul-mouth
>behaviour sucks.

Agreed. And I'm convinced it's deliberate. I'm convinced
that Goo is a dishonest "ara" posing extremely poorly as an
"ar" opponent, in order to portray true "ar" opponents as
being childish, dishonest, and completely inconsiderate of
humans and other animals....

>Having civil discussions is much better.

....yes, that too. I believe his main objective in the ngs is to
prevent people from considering that some alternative(s)
could be ethically equivalent or superior to vegansim, and
he does that by lying, childish behavior, and whatever else
will prevent considering alternatives to veganism. The ng
has lost most of the good posters, in large part deliberately
run off by Goo, imo.

Leif Erikson
2006-04-05 15:02:02 EST
dh@. wrote:
> On 3 Apr 2006 19:30:39 -0700, "Dave" <prplbn@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>dh@. wrote:

>>> Goober, when I got here I didn't know anything
>>>about news groups. Plus you hadn't fucked it up
>>>yet, and people were a lot more decent to each
>>>other. Then you came along, and that of course
>>>turned it to shit. Real soon too, so I never did get
>>>to learn what it would be like to discuss things
>>>with people, because of you. And now I know it's
>>>because you "aras" are afraid of people choosing
>>>decent lives for livestock OVER "ar", and that's
>>>why you believe your lies etc are "needed"...
>>>because decent AW works AGAINST "ar".
>>
>>Hey, we agree on something. Leif's foul-mouth
>>behaviour sucks.
>

> Agreed.

No.

> And I'm convinced it's deliberate. I'm convinced
> that Goo is a dishonest "ara"

No, Fuckwit. You're lying, and everyone knows it. You
know that I oppose "ar", but what pisses you off is I
don't buy your "animals getting to experience life"
bullshit.

>>Having civil discussions is much better.
>

> ....yes, that too.

You wouldn't know anything about that, Fuckwit.

> I believe his main objective in the ngs is to

My ONLY objectives in these animal-related newsgroups,
Fuckwit, are to present the truth, and to expose
nonsensical illogic like yours.

Face the facts, Fuckwit: your "animals getting to
experience life" bullshit is not a legitimate form of
opposition to "ar". It's just garbage.

Dave
2006-04-05 21:25:37 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:

> Face the facts, Fuckwit: your "animals getting to
> experience life" bullshit is not a legitimate form of
> opposition to "ar". It's just garbage.

Harrison does not promote animals getting to
experience life. He promotes animals getting to
experience being farmed.

Dave
2006-04-05 21:30:16 EST

dh@. wrote:
> On 3 Apr 2006 19:30:39 -0700, "Dave" <prplbn@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >dh@. wrote:

> >> Goober, when I got here I didn't know anything
> >> about news groups. Plus you hadn't fucked it up
> >> yet, and people were a lot more decent to each
> >> other. Then you came along, and that of course
> >> turned it to shit. Real soon too, so I never did get
> >> to learn what it would be like to discuss things
> >> with people, because of you. And now I know it's
> >> because you "aras" are afraid of people choosing
> >> decent lives for livestock OVER "ar", and that's
> >> why you believe your lies etc are "needed"...
> >> because decent AW works AGAINST "ar".
> >
> >Hey, we agree on something. Leif's foul-mouth
> >behaviour sucks.
>
> Agreed. And I'm convinced it's deliberate. I'm convinced
> that Goo is a dishonest "ara" posing extremely poorly as an
> "ar" opponent, in order to portray true "ar" opponents as
> being childish, dishonest, and completely inconsiderate of
> humans and other animals....
>
> >Having civil discussions is much better.
>
> ....yes, that too. I believe his main objective in the ngs is to
> prevent people from considering that some alternative(s)
> could be ethically equivalent or superior to vegansim,

I know that isn't true and I think you do too.

>and
> he does that by lying, childish behavior, and whatever else
> will prevent considering alternatives to veganism. The ng
> has lost most of the good posters, in large part deliberately
> run off by Goo, imo.

Possibly. I saw him bully Glorfindel off which I felt was a great
shame. I did not share her perspective but I liked the way she
presented it with clarity, openness and civility. She is the sort
of person who would be an asset to this newsgroup.