Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit David Harrison's Empty Blabbering (lying) About "decent AW"

Fuckwit David Harrison's Empty Blabbering (lying) About "decent AW"

Leif Erikson
2006-03-24 17:54:07 EST
Here is Fuckwit's absurd and transparently dishonest pretense:

"You ARAs' are trying to influence potential future animals just as I
am. You are trying to prevent them from living and I am encouraging
decent lives for them, i.e. you support their elimination and I support
decent AW."

But *HERE* is the harsh reality:

I am not an extremist about it, and
if I thought that all of the animals I eat had terrible lives, I
would still eat meat. That is not because I don't care
about them at all, but I would just ignore their suffering.

D*@.
2006-03-25 13:26:22 EST
>I am not an extremist about it, and
>if I thought that all of the animals I eat had terrible lives, I
>would still eat meat. That is not because I don't care
>about them at all, but I would just ignore their suffering.

What would you do? Goo? Ingred? Anyone?

Leif Erikson
2006-03-25 14:54:11 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, cornered, fearfully whined?

>>I am not an extremist about it, and
>>if I thought that all of the animals I eat had terrible lives, I
>>would still eat meat. That is not because I don't care
>>about them at all, but I would just ignore their suffering.

> What would you do?

Fuckwit: You have been lying for seven years that you
"promote decent aw" for farm animals. It is now
revealed that you don't give a crap about "decent aw"
for farm animals. It doesn't matter what we would do,
Fuckwit; this is about your bullshit claims.

What WILL you do, Fuckwit, now that you've been exposed
as a complete liar? You don't give animals' lives any
moral consideration, you only care about meat and
gravy, and you don't care how the animals are treated.
You're completely cornered, Fuckwit.

Will you admit defeat and leave, Fuckwit? That's what
a person with even a shred of honor would do.

Whining, Crying, Bawl
2006-03-25 16:10:31 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, cornered, fearfully whined?
>
> >>I am not an extremist about it, and
> >>if I thought that all of the animals I eat had terrible lives, I
> >>would still eat meat. That is not because I don't care
> >>about them at all, but I would just ignore their suffering.

> > What would you do?
>
> Fuckwit: You have been lying for seven years that you
> "promote decent aw" for farm animals. It is now
> revealed that you don't give a crap about "decent aw"
> for farm animals. It doesn't matter what we would do,
> Fuckwit; this is about your bullshit claims.
>
> What WILL you do, Fuckwit, now that you've been exposed
> as a complete liar? You don't give animals' lives any
> moral consideration, you only care about meat and
> gravy, and you don't care how the animals are treated.
> You're completely cornered, Fuckwit.
>
> Will you admit defeat and leave, Fuckwit? That's what
> a person with even a shred of honor would do.

explain PET FOOD to us once again Goober.

LOL!!!

Ricky's Babysitter
2006-03-25 16:14:10 EST

dh@. wrote:
> >I am not an extremist about it, and
> >if I thought that all of the animals I eat had terrible lives, I
> >would still eat meat. That is not because I don't care
> >about them at all, but I would just ignore their suffering.

> What would you do? Goo? Ingred? Anyone?

I'd kick Goober's ass some more.........but that's just me.;o)

Leif Erikson
2006-03-25 17:22:04 EST
impotent fudgepacking homo pantywaist ronnnnnnnnnnie
hamilton petulantly demanded:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
>
>>Fuckwit David Harrison, cornered, fearfully whined?

>>> What would you do?
>>
>>Fuckwit: You have been lying for seven years that you
>>"promote decent aw" for farm animals. It is now
>>revealed that you don't give a crap about "decent aw"
>>for farm animals. It doesn't matter what we would do,
>>Fuckwit; this is about your bullshit claims.
>>
>>What WILL you do, Fuckwit, now that you've been exposed
>>as a complete liar? You don't give animals' lives any
>>moral consideration, you only care about meat and
>>gravy, and you don't care how the animals are treated.
>> You're completely cornered, Fuckwit.
>>
>>Will you admit defeat and leave, Fuckwit? That's what
>>a person with even a shred of honor would do.
>

> explain

Fuck off, ronnnnnnnnnie.

Leif Erikson
2006-03-25 17:37:29 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, fuckwitted pig-fucking lying
cracker, stupidly blurted out:

>>I am not an extremist about it, and
>>if I thought that all of the animals I eat had terrible lives, I
>>would still eat meat. That is not because I don't care
>>about them at all, but I would just ignore their suffering.

> What would you do?

You stupid, STUPID Fuckwit: If you "would just ignore
their suffering", that *MEANS* that you don't care
about the animals at all in terms of their welfare. It
is *precisely* becuase you don't care about them at all
that you would still eat meat, you stupid Fuckwit.

Leif's Smarter Brother
2006-03-25 17:50:01 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, fuckwitted pig-fucking lying
> cracker, stupidly blurted out:
>
> >>I am not an extremist about it, and
> >>if I thought that all of the animals I eat had terrible lives, I
> >>would still eat meat. That is not because I don't care
> >>about them at all, but I would just ignore their suffering.

> > What would you do?
>
> You stupid, STUPID Fuckwit: If you "would just ignore
> their suffering", that *MEANS* that you don't care
> about the animals at all in terms of their welfare. It
> is *precisely* becuase you don't care about them at all
> that you would still eat meat, you stupid Fuckwit.

Not necessarily Goober.

He might not care about animal welfare but conclude not to eat the
putifying flesh of animals due to concerns for his own health.

Don't you know *anything*?

Dave
2006-03-25 17:59:11 EST

dh@. wrote:
> >I am not an extremist about it, and
> >if I thought that all of the animals I eat had terrible lives, I
> >would still eat meat. That is not because I don't care
> >about them at all, but I would just ignore their suffering.

> What would you do? Goo? Ingred? Anyone?

Refuse to eat any animals that I believe are raised in ways that
render quality of life unacceptably low. I'd have thought that was
the only rational answer for someone who claims to care whether
the lives are of positive or negative value.

Leif Erikson
2006-03-25 18:08:54 EST
impotent fudgepacker homo liar ronnnnnnnnnie hamilton
stupidly blabbered:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
>
>>Fuckwit David Harrison, fuckwitted pig-fucking lying
>>cracker, stupidly blurted out:

>>> What would you do?
>>
>>You stupid, STUPID Fuckwit: If you "would just ignore
>>their suffering", that *MEANS* that you don't care
>>about the animals at all in terms of their welfare. It
>>is *precisely* becuase you don't care about them at all
>>that you would still eat meat, you stupid Fuckwit.
>

> He might not care about animal welfare but conclude not to eat the
> putifying flesh of animals due to concerns for his own health.

You stupid, impotent fudgepacker: didn't you see where
he said he *WOULD* still eat the meat?

The HIV is getting to your pea brain, ronnnnnnnnnnie.