Vegetarian Discussion: Man As Hunter/Gatherer Just A Myth

Man As Hunter/Gatherer Just A Myth

Whining, Crying, Bawl
2006-02-26 19:16:16 EST

http://www.vegsource.com/articles2/hunter_gatherer.htm

Leif Erikson
2006-02-26 20:29:43 EST
whining, crying, homo pantywaist fudgepacking
ronnnnnnnnnie hamilton shrieked:

> http://www.vegsource.com/articles2/

Everything on that page is bullshit.

Dave
2006-02-26 20:33:34 EST

Whining, Crying, Bawl wrote:
> http://www.vegsource.com/articles2/hunter_gatherer.htm

Leif Erikson
2006-02-26 20:40:20 EST
Dave wrote:

> Whining, Crying, Bawl wrote:
>
>>http://www.vegsource.com/articles2/hunter_gatherer.htm

"The idea of 'Man the Hunter' is the generally accepted
paradigm of human evolution, says Sussman, "It
developed from a basic Judeo-Christian ideology of man
being inherently evil, aggressive and a natural killer.
In fact, when you really examine the fossil and living
non-human primate evidence, that is just not the case."

Complete and utter bullshit. The generally accepted
paradigm did not evolve from "basic Judeo-Christian
ideology" at all. Horseshit from start to finish.

PeteCresswell
2006-02-26 20:45:58 EST
Per Whining, Crying, Bawl:
> http://www.vegsource.com/articles2/hunter_gatherer.htm

> "In fact, when you really examine the fossil and living
> non-human primate evidence, that is just not the case."

I'm no scholar, but wouldn't somebody taking that position have to explain the
daily life of various South American Indian tribes - who seem to have done quit
a bit of hunting before they were discovered.
--
PeteCresswell

Leif Erikson
2006-02-26 20:48:56 EST
(PeteCresswell) wrote:

> Per Whining, Crying, Bawl:
>
>>http://www.vegsource.com/articles2/hunter_gatherer.htm
>

>>"In fact, when you really examine the fossil and living
>>non-human primate evidence, that is just not the case."
>

> I'm no scholar, but wouldn't somebody taking that position have to explain the
> daily life of various South American Indian tribes - who seem to have done quit
> a bit of hunting before they were discovered.

The vegetarian fairy tale of pre-history is bullshit.

Militiaguy
2006-02-26 21:23:41 EST

"Whining, Crying, Bawl" <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote in message

> Reckon all them different spear points thet have been found was fer killin
> plants and sech. I can see it now, a tribe stalking and spearing a
> running fruit or veg-ta-bull. Not ta mention all them cave paintins of
> corn and sech. >
>
> http://www.vegsource.com/articles2/hunter_gatherer.htm

Leif Erikson
2006-02-26 22:02:48 EST
militiaguy wrote:

> impotent pouncing homo fudgepacker ronnnnnnnnnie hamilton shat:
>
>> http://www.vegsource.com/articles2/hunter_gatherer.htm
>
> Reckon all them different spear points thet have been found was fer killin
> plants and sech. I can see it now, a tribe stalking and spearing a
> running fruit or veg-ta-bull. Not ta mention all them cave paintins of
> corn and sech.

Exactly. Fuckwitted "vegan", prone to little thought
and utterly irrational thought at that, always insist
that we're subject to all kinds of "propaganda" that
fools us into eating meat (and dairy, etc.) But how do
they explain the fact that meat eating originated prior
to the existence of any eeeeeeeeeeevil meat marketing
board?

Humans originated as meat eaters. Note that homo
pantywaist fudgepacker ronnnnnnnnnnnnnie's source
acknowledges that the *CONSENSUS* among anthropologists
and others who study these matters professionally is
that the earliest pre-hominids evolved as meat eaters,
as did the earliest actual humans.

Farm1
2006-02-27 01:09:42 EST
"(PeteCresswell)" <x@y.Invalid> wrote in message
> Per Whining, Crying, Bawl:
> > http://www.vegsource.com/articles2/hunter_gatherer.htm
>
> > "In fact, when you really examine the fossil and living
> > non-human primate evidence, that is just not the case."
>
> I'm no scholar, but wouldn't somebody taking that position have to explain
the
> daily life of various South American Indian tribes - who seem to have
done quit
> a bit of hunting before they were discovered.

No need for him to do that. The reaseacher wrote about Australopithecus
which is the humanoid found in Africa. IIRC the name of one of them was
Lucy. It is a very long evolutionary trail from that mob of humanoids to
the sort of "primitive" hunter gatherer tribes which later evolved -
millions of years later and after spreading across multiple continents.

It's just a typical veggie site where the owners post any crud that they
think supports being a veggie without analysing what is said and why. The
researcher was writing about a humanoid species which is extinct so why the
veggies think it is relevant in the 21st century or to current (or even
ancient) human hunter/gatherers societies which still exist even now is
questionable at best.

I found another article that has bit more info on the same research at
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicalnews.php?newsid=38011

John Wesley
2006-02-27 02:19:06 EST

Whole article is pure unadulterated fertilizer!