Vegetarian Discussion: Dead Vegan Baby

Dead Vegan Baby

Oscar
2006-02-22 07:38:04 EST
I found this on another Newsgroup and I thought some here might find it
interesting....

Oscar

<repost below>

"Judith Umbria" <decobabeone@hotmail.com> wrote in message
It's Healthy
It's Economical
It's Compassionate
It's Noble
It's Peace

After all that to it CAN be healthy, etc.
Two days ago a 9 month old baby died of malnutrition here because her
vegan mother was nursing with no supplements and not lactating enough
as well as not lactating nutritious milk. This is a tragic case of
people who try it on without enough knowledge. I have no idea whether
the family involved could have accessed the proper knowledge from the
internet.
As to noble, WTF!
Compassionate? Not to that baby.

My niece is a teacher (elementary) and she asserts that any sickly-looking
kids in her class have, almost inevitably, veggie parents.
Graham

¿mÿ§t뮦@n?
2006-02-22 07:48:55 EST
In talk.politics.guns "oscar" <oscar@frotz.com> wrote:

>I found this on another Newsgroup and I thought some here might find it
>interesting....

That's probably because you're a fucking idiot.

"Still with your immature personal attacks, Dufus?"
-Kurt Harrington-Lochner, showing us why
he's still the master of hypocrisy

Morton Davis
2006-02-22 08:10:18 EST

"oscar" <oscar@frotz.com> wrote in message
> I found this on another Newsgroup and I thought some here might find it
> interesting....
>
> Oscar

SPAM enopugh off topic newsgroups?
<plonk>

Oscar
2006-02-22 09:12:16 EST

"Morton Davis" <antikerry@go.com> wrote in message

> "oscar" <oscar@frotz.com> wrote in message
>> I found this on another Newsgroup and I thought some here might find it
>> interesting....
>>
>> Oscar
>
> SPAM enopugh off topic newsgroups?
> <plonk>
Animal Rights (aka Veganism) vs: Eating Meat is not off topic. BTW, humans
are also from the animal kingdom.

Dstaples
2006-02-22 11:12:01 EST
Cross posting ass hole.

John Wesley
2006-02-22 13:37:22 EST
In article <43fc5a6e$1_2@newsfeed.slurp.net>, oscar@frotz.com says...
> I found this on another Newsgroup and I thought some here might find it
> interesting....
>
> Oscar
>
> <repost below>
>
> "Judith Umbria" <decobabeone@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> It's Healthy
> It's Economical
> It's Compassionate
> It's Noble
> It's Peace
>
> After all that to it CAN be healthy, etc.
> Two days ago a 9 month old baby died of malnutrition here because her
> vegan mother was nursing with no supplements and not lactating enough
> as well as not lactating nutritious milk. This is a tragic case of
> people who try it on without enough knowledge. I have no idea whether
> the family involved could have accessed the proper knowledge from the
> internet.
> As to noble, WTF!
> Compassionate? Not to that baby.

> My niece is a teacher (elementary) and she asserts that any sickly-looking
> kids in her class have, almost inevitably, veggie parents.
> Graham

They should charge the woman with homicide!

jw

John Wesley
2006-02-22 13:38:12 EST
In article <_oZKf.814794$xm3.353454@attbi_s21>, antikerry@go.com says...

> "oscar" <oscar@frotz.com> wrote in message
> > I found this on another Newsgroup and I thought some here might find it
> > interesting....
> >
> > Oscar
>
> SPAM enopugh off topic newsgroups?
> <plonk>

It was on topic

You need to read it before you kill off some children of your
own!!!!!!!!!!!

John Wesley
2006-02-22 13:39:56 EST
In article <11vp3en8vpkh692@corp.supernews.com>, dstaples@livingston.net
says...
> Cross posting ass hole.

Baby killing veggie head!

Bohab
2006-02-22 17:14:45 EST

"John Wesley" <JohnWesley1987@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In article <43fc5a6e$1_2@newsfeed.slurp.net>, oscar@frotz.com says...
>> I found this on another Newsgroup and I thought some here might find it
>> interesting....
>>
>> Oscar
>>
>> <repost below>
>>
>> "Judith Umbria" <decobabeone@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> It's Healthy
>> It's Economical
>> It's Compassionate
>> It's Noble
>> It's Peace
>>
>> After all that to it CAN be healthy, etc.
>> Two days ago a 9 month old baby died of malnutrition here because her
>> vegan mother was nursing with no supplements and not lactating enough
>> as well as not lactating nutritious milk. This is a tragic case of
>> people who try it on without enough knowledge. I have no idea whether
>> the family involved could have accessed the proper knowledge from the
>> internet.
>> As to noble, WTF!
>> Compassionate? Not to that baby.

>> My niece is a teacher (elementary) and she asserts that any
>> sickly-looking
>> kids in her class have, almost inevitably, veggie parents.
>> Graham
>>

> They should charge the woman with homicide!
>
> jw

I've been a vegetarian since I was 5 years old.

I am 6ft 5in and weigh 260 pounds

It's not about giving up meat it's about dietary choices.

Humans need protein, beans, rice, nuts, soy, grains can substitute for
meat.

This dead vegan baby died because of a stupid ass mother not because she was
vegan.

Leif Erikson
2006-02-22 17:46:48 EST
bohab wrote:
> "John Wesley" <JohnWesley1987@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > In article <43fc5a6e$1_2@newsfeed.slurp.net>, oscar@frotz.com says...
> >> I found this on another Newsgroup and I thought some here might find it
> >> interesting....
> >>
> >> Oscar
> >>
> >> <repost below>
> >>
> >> "Judith Umbria" <decobabeone@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> It's Healthy
> >> It's Economical
> >> It's Compassionate
> >> It's Noble
> >> It's Peace
> >>
> >> After all that to it CAN be healthy, etc.
> >> Two days ago a 9 month old baby died of malnutrition here because her
> >> vegan mother was nursing with no supplements and not lactating enough
> >> as well as not lactating nutritious milk. This is a tragic case of
> >> people who try it on without enough knowledge. I have no idea whether
> >> the family involved could have accessed the proper knowledge from the
> >> internet.
> >> As to noble, WTF!
> >> Compassionate? Not to that baby.
> >>
> >> ________________________________________________________
> >>
> >> My niece is a teacher (elementary) and she asserts that any
> >> sickly-looking
> >> kids in her class have, almost inevitably, veggie parents.
> >> Graham
> >>

> > They should charge the woman with homicide!
> >
> > jw
>
> I've been a vegetarian since I was 5 years old.
>
> I am 6ft 5in and weigh 260 pounds

You're obese.

> It's not about giving up meat it's about dietary choices.

Seems to me that you choose too much food.