Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit David Harrison Cares *only* About Existence, Not Welfare, Of Livestock

Fuckwit David Harrison Cares *only* About Existence, Not Welfare, Of Livestock

Leif Erikson
2006-02-21 14:00:54 EST
Fuckwit insists he "promotes decent lives" for livestock, but the
reality is, he doesn't *care* about the quality of their lives; ONLY
that they exist, because he considers existence to be a "benefit" to
livestock animals.

Okay: Existence, and then life itself are the
most important benefits for any being. Though
life itself is a necessary benefit for all
beings, the individual life experiences of the
animals are completely different things and not
necessarily a benefit for every animal,
depending on the particular things that they
experience.
Fuckwit - 03/22/2005

Fuckwit believes that "preventing" livestock from existing is doing
them some kind of disservice.

Ron
2006-02-21 19:11:19 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Fuckwit insists he "promotes decent lives" for livestock, but the
> reality is, he doesn't *care* about the quality of their lives; ONLY
> that they exist, because he considers existence to be a "benefit" to
> livestock animals.
>
> Okay: Existence, and then life itself are the
> most important benefits for any being. Though
> life itself is a necessary benefit for all
> beings, the individual life experiences of the
> animals are completely different things and not
> necessarily a benefit for every animal,
> depending on the particular things that they
> experience.
> Fuckwit - 03/22/2005
>

> Fuckwit believes that "preventing" livestock from existing is doing
> them some kind of disservice.

Allowing *you* to keep breathing is doing the whole world a disservice.

Leif Erikson
2006-02-21 19:17:49 EST
impotent homo pantywaist fudgepacker ronnnnnnnnnnnie hamilton
IMPOTENTLY screamed:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
> > Fuckwit insists he "promotes decent lives" for livestock, but the
> > reality is, he doesn't *care* about the quality of their lives; ONLY
> > that they exist, because he considers existence to be a "benefit" to
> > livestock animals.
> >
> > Okay: Existence, and then life itself are the
> > most important benefits for any being. Though
> > life itself is a necessary benefit for all
> > beings, the individual life experiences of the
> > animals are completely different things and not
> > necessarily a benefit for every animal,
> > depending on the particular things that they
> > experience.
> > Fuckwit - 03/22/2005
> >

> > Fuckwit believes that "preventing" livestock from existing is doing
> > them some kind of disservice.
>

> Allowing *you* to keep breathing

I do what I want without regard to what you "allow", you stupid queer.

Ron
2006-02-21 19:23:26 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> impotent homo pantywaist fudgepacker ronnnnnnnnnnnie hamilton
> IMPOTENTLY screamed:
>
> > Leif Erikson wrote:
> > > Fuckwit insists he "promotes decent lives" for livestock, but the
> > > reality is, he doesn't *care* about the quality of their lives; ONLY
> > > that they exist, because he considers existence to be a "benefit" to
> > > livestock animals.
> > >
> > > Okay: Existence, and then life itself are the
> > > most important benefits for any being. Though
> > > life itself is a necessary benefit for all
> > > beings, the individual life experiences of the
> > > animals are completely different things and not
> > > necessarily a benefit for every animal,
> > > depending on the particular things that they
> > > experience.
> > > Fuckwit - 03/22/2005
> > >

> > > Fuckwit believes that "preventing" livestock from existing is doing
> > > them some kind of disservice.
> >

> > Allowing *you* to keep breathing
>
> I do what I want without regard to what you "allow", you stupid queer.

You do what you want,,,,,,,?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You're a trained seal if ever there was one.

LOL!!!

Leif Erikson
2006-02-21 19:43:10 EST
impotent homo pantywaist fudgepacker ronnnnnnnnnnnie hamilton
IMPOTENTLY screamed:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
> > impotent homo pantywaist fudgepacker ronnnnnnnnnnnie hamilton
> > IMPOTENTLY screamed:

> > > Allowing *you* to keep breathing
> >
> > I do what I want without regard to what you "allow", you stupid queer.
>

> You do what you want,,,,,,,?

Right, ronnnnnnnnnnnie. And one of the things I enjoy best from time
to time is making you come positively unhinged. It's hilarious.

Rudy Canoza's Empty Skull
2006-02-21 19:48:14 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> impotent homo pantywaist fudgepacker ronnnnnnnnnnnie hamilton
> IMPOTENTLY screamed:
>
> > Leif Erikson wrote:
> > > impotent homo pantywaist fudgepacker ronnnnnnnnnnnie hamilton
> > > IMPOTENTLY screamed:

> > > I do what I want without regard to what you "allow", you stupid queer.
> >

> > You do what you want,,,,,,,?
>
> Right, ronnnnnnnnnnnie. And one of the things I enjoy best from time
> to time is making you come positively unhinged. It's hilarious.

You are a trained seal Goober. Nothing more.

Leif Erikson
2006-02-21 20:26:43 EST
impotent homo pantywaist fudgepacker ronnnnnnnnnnnie hamilton
IMPOTENTLY screamed:
> Leif Erikson wrote:
> > impotent homo pantywaist fudgepacker ronnnnnnnnnnnie hamilton
> > IMPOTENTLY screamed:

> > > You do what you want,,,,,,,?
> >
> > Right, ronnnnnnnnnnnie. And one of the things I enjoy best from time
> > to time is making you come positively unhinged. It's hilarious.
>

> You are

...making you come unhinged, ronnnnnnnnnnnie. It's really quite a lot
of fun.

D*@.
2006-02-22 11:17:59 EST
On 21 Feb 2006, Goo wrote:

>Fuckwit insists he "promotes decent lives" for livestock, but the
>reality is, he doesn't *care* about the quality of their lives; ONLY
>that they exist, because he considers existence to be a "benefit" to
>livestock animals.
>
> Okay: Existence, and then life itself are the
> most important benefits for any being. Though
> life itself is a necessary benefit for all
> beings, the individual life experiences of the
> animals are completely different things and not
> necessarily a benefit for every animal,
> depending on the particular things that they
> experience.
> Fuckwit - 03/22/2005

Again you have shown that *incredibly!* you are still somehow
too stupid to understand that there are different meanings for the
word "life", Goober:
1 b : a principle or force that is considered to underlie the
distinctive quality of animate beings

2 a : the sequence of physical and mental experiences that make
up the existence of an individual

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/life
You were too stupid to understand it when I explained to you in
the past:
From: Goo

dh wrote:

> I've pointed out that your beloved life per se, and
> the individual lives of animals are completely different things.

You are wrong
and you have again proven that you're still too stupid to understand it
even now....even when the difference is pointed out to you directly!:

"Though life itself is a necessary benefit for all beings, the individual life
experiences of the animals are completely different things and not
necessarily a benefit for every animal"

You are just too stupid and inept a Goober to understand. Since you
can't even understand something as easy as this, it's no wonder you
believe some of the other stupid things you do. Stupidity really does
explain a lot about you as an individual, Goo.

Leif Erikson
2006-02-22 12:10:09 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, stupidest goober among all
redneck pig-fuckers, lied:

> On 21 Feb 2006, Leif Erikson wrote:
>

>>Fuckwit insists he "promotes decent lives" for livestock, but the
>>reality is, he doesn't *care* about the quality of their lives; ONLY
>>that they exist, because he considers existence to be a "benefit" to
>>livestock animals.
>>
>> Okay: Existence, and then life itself are the
>> most important benefits for any being. Though
>> life itself is a necessary benefit for all
>> beings, the individual life experiences of the
>> animals are completely different things and not
>> necessarily a benefit for every animal,
>> depending on the particular things that they
>> experience.
>> Fuckwit - 03/22/2005
>

> Again you have shown that

I have shown that you *only* care that the livestock
exist, Fuckwit - you don't care at all about their
welfare. That's what I've shown, Fuckwit.

Leif's Smarter Brother
2006-03-04 17:58:35 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, stupidest goober among all
> redneck pig-fuckers, lied:
>
> > On 21 Feb 2006, Leif Erikson wrote:
> >

> >>Fuckwit insists he "promotes decent lives" for livestock, but the
> >>reality is, he doesn't *care* about the quality of their lives; ONLY
> >>that they exist, because he considers existence to be a "benefit" to
> >>livestock animals.
> >>
> >> Okay: Existence, and then life itself are the
> >> most important benefits for any being. Though
> >> life itself is a necessary benefit for all
> >> beings, the individual life experiences of the
> >> animals are completely different things and not
> >> necessarily a benefit for every animal,
> >> depending on the particular things that they
> >> experience.
> >> Fuckwit - 03/22/2005
> >

> > Again you have shown that
>
> I have shown that you *only* care that the livestock
> exist, Fuckwit - you don't care at all about their
> welfare. That's what I've shown, Fuckwit.

You haven't shown anything other than your stupidity concerning PET
FOOD!!

LOL!!!