Vegetarian Discussion: Karen Winter Is 'glorfindel' (formerly 'rat & Swan', 'cynomis', 'meadowlark'

Karen Winter Is 'glorfindel' (formerly 'rat & Swan', 'cynomis', 'meadowlark'

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Leif Erikson
2006-02-16 00:58:26 EST
"Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday. After prayer
and thought, I feel honesty compels me
to admit publicly that I have no answer
to the long argument here in recent weeks.
I cannot defend my belief that my
involvement in collateral deaths is less
unethical than others' choices. I hereby
admit I am wrong, and I feel my only
honorable course is to withdraw from this
newsgroup. To leave without admitting my
lack of a defense for my actions and
beliefs would be dishonest and cowardly."
Karen Winter ('glordindel', 'cynomis', et al.)

That was nearly FIVE years ago, Karen. Nothing has
changed - you
*still* lack any defense for your actions and beliefs.
You originally
wrote that about the more narrow topic of your
complicity, due to your
PASSIVENESS, in animal collateral deaths in
agriculture; but it held
true and *STILL* holds true for your broader belief in
"ar". You
simply cannot defend it in any kind of coherent,
tenable way. It's
pure faith and emotion; there is no logic behind it
whatever.

This issue is not going away, Karen. You have no moral
right to
participate here, and you know it. We know who you
are, and nothing
has changed since you posted your teary withdrawal.

Why did you lie, Karen?

Why are you still stalking and harassing me? I've
stopped
posting to t.p.a, and stopped posting to a.r.c.e.
If you'll leave
me alone, I'll never post to Usenet again. You've
won. All I
ask is that you leave me alone.

Karen Winter, posting as "cynomis" - 25 Jan 2005
http://tinyurl.com/9s2dj

You lied, Karen. You said you were leaving, and you
tried to sneak
back in. You didn't fool anyone, Karen - not for a
moment.

R*@yahoo.com
2006-02-16 08:09:01 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> "Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday. After prayer
> and thought, I feel honesty compels me
> to admit publicly that I have no answer
> to the long argument here in recent weeks.
> I cannot defend my belief that my
> involvement in collateral deaths is less
> unethical than others' choices. I hereby
> admit I am wrong, and I feel my only
> honorable course is to withdraw from this
> newsgroup. To leave without admitting my
> lack of a defense for my actions and
> beliefs would be dishonest and cowardly."
> Karen Winter ('glordindel', 'cynomis', et al.)
>
> That was nearly FIVE years ago, Karen. Nothing has
> changed - you
> *still* lack any defense for your actions and beliefs.
> You originally
> wrote that about the more narrow topic of your
> complicity, due to your
> PASSIVENESS, in animal collateral deaths in
> agriculture; but it held
> true and *STILL* holds true for your broader belief in
> "ar". You
> simply cannot defend it in any kind of coherent,
> tenable way. It's
> pure faith and emotion; there is no logic behind it
> whatever.
>
> This issue is not going away, Karen. You have no moral
> right to
> participate here, and you know it.

Why on earth not? She said she'd decided to go away. Now it looks like
she's decided to come back. She has a perfect right to. If you still
think she has no defence for her actions and beliefs, you can point
that out. But to say she has no moral right to participate is
ridiculous. As Dutch would say, "Who the hell do you think you are?"

> We know who you
> are, and nothing
> has changed since you posted your teary withdrawal.
>
> Why did you lie, Karen?
>
> Why are you still stalking and harassing me? I've
> stopped
> posting to t.p.a, and stopped posting to a.r.c.e.
> If you'll leave
> me alone, I'll never post to Usenet again. You've
> won. All I
> ask is that you leave me alone.
>
> Karen Winter, posting as "cynomis" - 25 Jan 2005
> http://tinyurl.com/9s2dj
>
> You lied, Karen. You said you were leaving, and you
> tried to sneak
> back in. You didn't fool anyone, Karen - not for a
> moment.

Gwenhyffar Milgi
2006-02-16 08:11:51 EST
r*m@yahoo.com wrote:
> ridiculous. As Dutch would say, "Who the hell do you think you are?"

Or rather: "Wie denk je gotverhierendaar wel niet dat je bent? Lul!"

Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told.
Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right.

Leif Erikson
2006-02-16 13:08:32 EST
r*m@yahoo.com wrote:
> Leif Erikson wrote:
> > "Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday. After prayer
> > and thought, I feel honesty compels me
> > to admit publicly that I have no answer
> > to the long argument here in recent weeks.
> > I cannot defend my belief that my
> > involvement in collateral deaths is less
> > unethical than others' choices. I hereby
> > admit I am wrong, and I feel my only
> > honorable course is to withdraw from this
> > newsgroup. To leave without admitting my
> > lack of a defense for my actions and
> > beliefs would be dishonest and cowardly."
> > Karen Winter ('glordindel', 'cynomis', et al.)
> >
> > That was nearly FIVE years ago, Karen. Nothing has
> > changed - you
> > *still* lack any defense for your actions and beliefs.
> > You originally
> > wrote that about the more narrow topic of your
> > complicity, due to your
> > PASSIVENESS, in animal collateral deaths in
> > agriculture; but it held
> > true and *STILL* holds true for your broader belief in
> > "ar". You
> > simply cannot defend it in any kind of coherent,
> > tenable way. It's
> > pure faith and emotion; there is no logic behind it
> > whatever.
> >
> > This issue is not going away, Karen. You have no moral
> > right to
> > participate here, and you know it.
>
> Why on earth not? She said she'd decided to go away. Now it looks like
> she's decided to come back. She has a perfect right to.

Karen Winter may, indeed, renege on her promise. It reveals her to be
a pathological liar. She has a right to be a pathological liar.

> If you still
> think she has no defence for her actions and beliefs, you can point
> that out.

Oh, and I do! I do!

> But to say she has no moral right to participate is
> ridiculous.

No; what would be ridiculous is to say she has no legal right, when
plainly she does. She does have a legal right to be a liar and a cheat
in usenet.

> > We know who you
> > are, and nothing
> > has changed since you posted your teary withdrawal.
> >
> > Why did you lie, Karen?
> >
> > Why are you still stalking and harassing me? I've
> > stopped
> > posting to t.p.a, and stopped posting to a.r.c.e.
> > If you'll leave
> > me alone, I'll never post to Usenet again. You've
> > won. All I
> > ask is that you leave me alone.
> >
> > Karen Winter, posting as "cynomis" - 25 Jan 2005
> > http://tinyurl.com/9s2dj
> >
> > You lied, Karen. You said you were leaving, and you
> > tried to sneak
> > back in. You didn't fool anyone, Karen - not for a
> > moment.

R*@yahoo.com
2006-02-16 19:24:20 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> rupertmccallum@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Leif Erikson wrote:
> > > "Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday. After prayer
> > > and thought, I feel honesty compels me
> > > to admit publicly that I have no answer
> > > to the long argument here in recent weeks.
> > > I cannot defend my belief that my
> > > involvement in collateral deaths is less
> > > unethical than others' choices. I hereby
> > > admit I am wrong, and I feel my only
> > > honorable course is to withdraw from this
> > > newsgroup. To leave without admitting my
> > > lack of a defense for my actions and
> > > beliefs would be dishonest and cowardly."
> > > Karen Winter ('glordindel', 'cynomis', et al.)
> > >
> > > That was nearly FIVE years ago, Karen. Nothing has
> > > changed - you
> > > *still* lack any defense for your actions and beliefs.
> > > You originally
> > > wrote that about the more narrow topic of your
> > > complicity, due to your
> > > PASSIVENESS, in animal collateral deaths in
> > > agriculture; but it held
> > > true and *STILL* holds true for your broader belief in
> > > "ar". You
> > > simply cannot defend it in any kind of coherent,
> > > tenable way. It's
> > > pure faith and emotion; there is no logic behind it
> > > whatever.
> > > _____________________________________________________
> > >
> > > This issue is not going away, Karen. You have no moral
> > > right to
> > > participate here, and you know it.
> >
> > Why on earth not? She said she'd decided to go away. Now it looks like
> > she's decided to come back. She has a perfect right to.
>
> Karen Winter may, indeed, renege on her promise. It reveals her to be
> a pathological liar. She has a right to be a pathological liar.

I'm not exactly sure she promised never to come back. She said she felt
honour-bound to leave. She may have changed her mind about that.
There's no lying necessarily involved.

> > If you still
> > think she has no defence for her actions and beliefs, you can point
> > that out.
>
> Oh, and I do! I do!
>

> > But to say she has no moral right to participate is
> > ridiculous.
>
> No; what would be ridiculous is to say she has no legal right, when
> plainly she does. She does have a legal right to be a liar and a cheat
> in usenet.
>

> > > We know who you
> > > are, and nothing
> > > has changed since you posted your teary withdrawal.
> > >
> > > Why did you lie, Karen?
> > >
> > > Why are you still stalking and harassing me? I've
> > > stopped
> > > posting to t.p.a, and stopped posting to a.r.c.e.
> > > If you'll leave
> > > me alone, I'll never post to Usenet again. You've
> > > won. All I
> > > ask is that you leave me alone.
> > >
> > > Karen Winter, posting as "cynomis" - 25 Jan 2005
> > > http://tinyurl.com/9s2dj
> > >
> > > You lied, Karen. You said you were leaving, and you
> > > tried to sneak
> > > back in. You didn't fool anyone, Karen - not for a
> > > moment.

Leif Erikson

She wrote:

Why are you still stalking and harassing me? I've
stopped posting to t.p.a, and stopped posting to a.r.c.e.
If you'll leave me alone, I'll never post to Usenet again.
You've won. All I ask is that you leave me alone.

Karen Winter, posting as "cynomis" - 25 Jan 2005
http://tinyurl.com/9s2dj

> She said she felt
> honour-bound to leave. She may have changed her mind about that.

That was earlier, in February 2001. At that time, Karen said she had
no answer for the massive logical holes in her position. She hasn't
come up with anything to try to plug the holes.

> There's no lying necessarily involved.

There is lying involved.

Shrubkiller
2006-02-16 19:41:59 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> rupertmccal...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > > Karen Winter may, indeed, renege on her promise. It reveals her to be
> > > a pathological liar. She has a right to be a pathological liar.
> > >

> > I'm not exactly sure she promised never to come back.
>
> She wrote:
>
> Why are you still stalking and harassing me? I've
> stopped posting to t.p.a, and stopped posting to a.r.c.e.
> If you'll leave me alone, I'll never post to Usenet again.
> You've won. All I ask is that you leave me alone.
>
> Karen Winter, posting as "cynomis" - 25 Jan 2005
> http://tinyurl.com/9s2dj
>

> > She said she felt
> > honour-bound to leave. She may have changed her mind about that.
>
> That was earlier, in February 2001. At that time, Karen said she had
> no answer for the massive logical holes in her position. She hasn't
> come up with anything to try to plug the holes.
>

> > There's no lying necessarily involved.
>
> There is lying involved.

As the most experienced LIAR on newsgroups I suppose you should know a
lie when you see one. Gawd knows you've seen enough of your own.

BTW, why don't you and ricky go hunting with Cheney. You can cover each
other's back.
If the old fart tries to drill one of you, the other one can waste him.

Leif Erikson
2006-02-16 19:55:25 EST
homo pantywaist fudgepacker ronnnnnnnnnie screamed:
> Leif Erikson wrote:
> > rupertmccal...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > > I'm not exactly sure she promised never to come back.
> >
> > She wrote:
> >
> > Why are you still stalking and harassing me? I've
> > stopped posting to t.p.a, and stopped posting to a.r.c.e.
> > If you'll leave me alone, I'll never post to Usenet again.
> > You've won. All I ask is that you leave me alone.
> >
> > Karen Winter, posting as "cynomis" - 25 Jan 2005
> > http://tinyurl.com/9s2dj
> >

> > > She said she felt
> > > honour-bound to leave. She may have changed her mind about that.
> >
> > That was earlier, in February 2001. At that time, Karen said she had
> > no answer for the massive logical holes in her position. She hasn't
> > come up with anything to try to plug the holes.
> >

> > > There's no lying necessarily involved.
> >
> > There is lying involved.
>

> As the most

...informed, thoughtful, logical person on this newsgroup, I am in a
good position to point out that Karen is a liar.

R*@yahoo.com
2006-02-16 20:18:11 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> rupertmccal...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > > Karen Winter may, indeed, renege on her promise. It reveals her to be
> > > a pathological liar. She has a right to be a pathological liar.
> > >

> > I'm not exactly sure she promised never to come back.
>
> She wrote:
>
> Why are you still stalking and harassing me? I've
> stopped posting to t.p.a, and stopped posting to a.r.c.e.
> If you'll leave me alone, I'll never post to Usenet again.
> You've won. All I ask is that you leave me alone.
>
> Karen Winter, posting as "cynomis" - 25 Jan 2005
> http://tinyurl.com/9s2dj
>

> > She said she felt
> > honour-bound to leave. She may have changed her mind about that.
>
> That was earlier, in February 2001. At that time, Karen said she had
> no answer for the massive logical holes in her position. She hasn't
> come up with anything to try to plug the holes.
>

> > There's no lying necessarily involved.
>
> There is lying involved.

Well, what's the lie?

Leif Erikson
2006-02-16 20:29:43 EST
r*m@yahoo.com wrote:
> Leif Erikson wrote:
> > rupertmccal...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > > I'm not exactly sure she promised never to come back.
> >
> > She wrote:
> >
> > Why are you still stalking and harassing me? I've
> > stopped posting to t.p.a, and stopped posting to a.r.c.e.
> > If you'll leave me alone, I'll never post to Usenet again.
> > You've won. All I ask is that you leave me alone.
> >
> > Karen Winter, posting as "cynomis" - 25 Jan 2005
> > http://tinyurl.com/9s2dj
> >

> > > She said she felt
> > > honour-bound to leave. She may have changed her mind about that.
> >
> > That was earlier, in February 2001. At that time, Karen said she had
> > no answer for the massive logical holes in her position. She hasn't
> > come up with anything to try to plug the holes.
> >

> > > There's no lying necessarily involved.
> >
> > There is lying involved.
>
> Well, what's the lie?

When Karen Winter wrote, "If you'll leave me alone, I'll never post to
Usenet again." I couldn't possibly bother her *outside* of usenet.
Karen said she'd never post to Usenet again, and she lied.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)