Vegetarian Discussion: Alternative Living

Alternative Living

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Leif Erikson
2006-02-13 14:10:33 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-fucking cracker, stupidly
blabbered:
> On 11 Feb 2006 14:50:14 -0800, enola33@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
>

> >Leif Erikson wrote:
> >> Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-fucking
> >> cracker, stupidly blabbered:

> >> Then they wouldn't be alive, and there would be no
> >> moral loss to any animal.
> >
> >Mankind should have learned long since to be civilised enough not to
> >eat their fellow animals
>
> How's that?
>
> >- after all, aren't we supposed to be the ones
> >with the greater intelligence??? -
>
> We are.

You fail.

> We use it to provide life for billions of animals,

That does not earn you moral brownie points.

Dutch
2006-02-13 16:57:12 EST

<*h@.> wrote
> On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 03:15:09 GMT, "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote:
>
>>Yea, life is risky, and always fatal. Enjoy it.
>
> "Life does not justify death" - Dutch

Did that post mean something in your world?

Leif Erikson
2006-02-13 17:34:10 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison senselessly blabbered:

> On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 03:15:09 GMT, "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote:
>
> >Yea, life is risky, and always fatal. Enjoy it.
>
> "Life does not justify death"

Causing animals to live in the first place doesn't justify anything,
Fuckwit.

D*@.
2006-02-14 13:20:50 EST
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:57:12 GMT, "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote:

><dh@.> wrote
>> On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 03:15:09 GMT, "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Yea, life is risky, and always fatal. Enjoy it.
>>
>> "Life does not justify death" - Dutch
>
>Did that post mean something in your world?

I'm just drawing attention to the fact that you really
have no clue how life could have positive value.

Dutch
2006-02-14 17:58:57 EST

<*h@.> wrote in message news:jr74v1tlsu8o0o1g9jq9g87hsud0pa2tak@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:57:12 GMT, "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote:
>

>><dh@.> wrote

>>> "Life does not justify death" - Dutch
>>
>>Did that post mean something in your world?
>
> I'm just drawing attention to the fact that you really
> have no clue how life could have positive value.

I didn't think so..

Leif Erikson
2006-02-15 00:20:58 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant cracker, lied:

> On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:57:12 GMT, "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote:
>

>>Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant cracker, lied:

>>> "Life does not justify death" - Dutch
>>
>>Did that post mean something in your world?
>

> I'm just

You're just a fat pimply-assed redneck shitbag,
Fuckwit. Fuck you and esp. fuck your dirty whore of a
mother with a shovel. You fucking queer.
Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)