Vegetarian Discussion: Alternative Living

Alternative Living

HL
2006-02-10 00:48:54 EST
* In the real threat of a worldwide pandemic from bird flu.
* In the danger of mad cow disease (BSE) and pig disease (PMWS) etc\ufffdK.
* To stop the continuing gruesome sacrifice of billions of our sweet
animals, marine life and feathered friends \ufffdK

Thank You

It\ufffd\ufffds wise to change to a vegetarian diet for good.

It\ufffd\ufffds Healthy
It\ufffd\ufffds Economical
It\ufffd\ufffds Compassionate
It\ufffd\ufffds Noble
It\ufffd\ufffds Peace

For more information in multiple languages, please visit the following
address:
http://www.godsdirectcontact.org/veg/alternativeliving/download.htm

D*@.
2006-02-11 10:51:28 EST
On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 00:48:54 -0500, "HL" <henry_lu@hotmail.com> wrote:

>* To stop the continuing gruesome sacrifice of billions of our sweet
>animals,

· Since the animals we raise for food would not be alive
if we didn't raise them for that purpose, it's a distortion of
reality not to take that fact into consideration whenever
we think about the fact that the animals are going to be
killed. The animals are not being cheated out of any part
of their life by being raised for food, but instead they are
experiencing whatever life they get as a result of it. ·
[...]

>It¡¦s wise to change to a vegetarian diet for good.
>
>It¡¦s Healthy
>It¡¦s Economical
>It¡¦s Compassionate
>It¡¦s Noble
>It¡¦s Peace

· Vegans contribute to the deaths of animals by their use of
to avoid the following in order to be successful:

Tires, Paints, Paper, Upholstery, Floor waxes, Glass, Water
Filters, Rubber, Fertilizer, Antifreeze, Ceramics, Insecticides,
Insulation, Linoleum, Plastic, Textiles, Blood factors, Collagen,
Heparin, Insulin, Pancreatin, Thrombin, Vasopressin, Vitamin B-12,
Asphalt, auto and jet lubricants, outboard engine oil, brake fluid,
glues, inks, Solvents, Biodegradable Detergents, Herbicides, Gelatin
Capsules, Adhesive Tape, Laminated Wood Products, Plywood,
Paneling, Wallpaper and Wallpaper Paste, Cellophane Wrap and
Tape, Abrasivesl, Steel Ball Bearings

future.
From the life and death of a thousand pound grass raised

Leif Erikson
2006-02-11 16:28:21 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-fucking
cracker, stupidly blabbered:

> On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 00:48:54 -0500, "HL" <henry_lu@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>* To stop the continuing gruesome sacrifice of billions of our sweet
>>animals,
>

> · Since the animals we raise for food would not be alive
> if we didn't raise them for that purpose,

Then they wouldn't be alive, and there would be no
moral loss to any animal.

E*@yahoo.co.uk
2006-02-11 17:50:14 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-fucking
> cracker, stupidly blabbered:
>
> > On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 00:48:54 -0500, "HL" <henry_lu@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >>* To stop the continuing gruesome sacrifice of billions of our sweet
> >>animals,
> >

> > · Since the animals we raise for food would not be alive
> > if we didn't raise them for that purpose,
>
> Then they wouldn't be alive, and there would be no
> moral loss to any animal.

Mankind should have learned long since to be civilised enough not to
eat their fellow animals - after all, aren't we supposed to be the ones
with the greater intelligence??? -

Dutch
2006-02-11 18:09:33 EST

<*3@yahoo.co.uk> wrote

Quoted Printable is not suitable for newsgroup posting, please change your
text settings to Mime encoding.

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-fucking
> cracker, stupidly blabbered:
>
> > On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 00:48:54 -0500, "HL" <henry_lu@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >>* To stop the continuing gruesome sacrifice of billions of our sweet
> >>animals,
> >

> > \ufffd Since the animals we raise for food would not be alive
> > if we didn't raise them for that purpose,
>
> Then they wouldn't be alive, and there would be no
> moral loss to any animal.

->Mankind should have learned long since to be civilised enough not to
eat their fellow animals

You are asserting your religious conviction as if it were a logical
argument. There is no connection between civilization and eating meat.

->- after all, aren't we supposed to be the ones
with the greater intelligence??? -

Non sequitor. There is no connection between intelligence and eating meat,
well, meat in the diet is reputed to be largely responsible for the rapid
development of the human brain, but apart from that...

Rudy Canoza's Empty Skull
2006-02-12 16:34:55 EST

Dutch wrote:
> <enola33@yahoo.co.uk> wrote
>
> Quoted Printable is not suitable for newsgroup posting, please change your
> text settings to Mime encoding.
>
> Leif Erikson wrote:
> > Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-fucking
> > cracker, stupidly blabbered:

> > > · Since the animals we raise for food would not be alive
> > > if we didn't raise them for that purpose,
> >
> > Then they wouldn't be alive, and there would be no
> > moral loss to any animal.
>
> ->Mankind should have learned long since to be civilised enough not to
> eat their fellow animals
>
> You are asserting your religious conviction as if it were a logical
> argument. There is no connection between civilization and eating meat.
>
> ->- after all, aren't we supposed to be the ones
> with the greater intelligence??? -
>
> Non sequitor. There is no connection between intelligence and eating meat,
> well, meat in the diet is reputed to be largely responsible for the rapid
> development of the human brain, but apart from that...

so how is it Dutch that studies have shown that children who were
bottle fed cow milk instead of being breast fed by their mommies have
an average 4 points lower IQ than breast fed children?

E*@yahoo.co.uk
2006-02-12 16:56:48 EST

Dutch wrote:
> <enola33@yahoo.co.uk> wrote
>
> Quoted Printable is not suitable for newsgroup posting, please change your
> text settings to Mime encoding.
>
> Leif Erikson wrote:
> > Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-fucking
> > cracker, stupidly blabbered:

> > > · Since the animals we raise for food would not be alive
> > > if we didn't raise them for that purpose,
> >
> > Then they wouldn't be alive, and there would be no
> > moral loss to any animal.
>
> ->Mankind should have learned long since to be civilised enough not to
> eat their fellow animals
>
> You are asserting your religious conviction as if it were a logical
> argument. There is no connection between civilization and eating meat.
>
> ->- after all, aren't we supposed to be the ones
> with the greater intelligence??? -
>
> Non sequitor. There is no connection between intelligence and eating meat,
> well, meat in the diet is reputed to be largely responsible for the rapid
> development of the human brain, but apart from that...

Phew, I see Pseuds Corner is still up and running!

Meat in the diet is also reputed to be responsible for colon cancer.
Life eh?

Dutch
2006-02-12 22:15:09 EST

<*3@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

Dutch wrote:
> <enola33@yahoo.co.uk> wrote
>
> Quoted Printable is not suitable for newsgroup posting, please change your
> text settings to Mime encoding.
>
> Leif Erikson wrote:
> > Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-fucking
> > cracker, stupidly blabbered:

> > > \ufffd Since the animals we raise for food would not be alive
> > > if we didn't raise them for that purpose,
> >
> > Then they wouldn't be alive, and there would be no
> > moral loss to any animal.
>
> ->Mankind should have learned long since to be civilised enough not to
> eat their fellow animals
>
> You are asserting your religious conviction as if it were a logical
> argument. There is no connection between civilization and eating meat.
>
> ->- after all, aren't we supposed to be the ones
> with the greater intelligence??? -
>
> Non sequitor. There is no connection between intelligence and eating meat,
> well, meat in the diet is reputed to be largely responsible for the rapid
> development of the human brain, but apart from that...

--Phew, I see Pseuds Corner is still up and running!

I see non sequitors are still de rigeur.

> Meat in the diet is also reputed to be responsible for colon cancer.

An increased risk of colon cancer, not "responsible for". There's a
difference.

> Life eh?

Yea, life is risky, and always fatal. Enjoy it.

D*@.
2006-02-13 12:09:48 EST
On 11 Feb 2006 14:50:14 -0800, enola33@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

>Leif Erikson wrote:
>> Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-fucking
>> cracker, stupidly blabbered:

>> > · Since the animals we raise for food would not be alive
>> > if we didn't raise them for that purpose,
>>
>> Then they wouldn't be alive, and there would be no
>> moral loss to any animal.
>
>Mankind should have learned long since to be civilised enough not to
>eat their fellow animals

How's that?

>- after all, aren't we supposed to be the ones
>with the greater intelligence??? -

We are. We use it to provide life for billions of animals, and then
eat them. Some of their lives are of positive value and some not,
though it's most likely that far fewer livestock have lives of
positive value in the UK, than do in the Americas.

D*@.
2006-02-13 12:09:56 EST
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 03:15:09 GMT, "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote:

>Yea, life is risky, and always fatal. Enjoy it.

"Life does not justify death" - Dutch