Vegetarian Discussion: Checking In, Moving On

Checking In, Moving On

Michael Cerkowski
2006-01-29 06:52:15 EST
So Jonathan Ball thinks he's "Leif Erikson", now?
I think "Napoleon" would be a bit more apt, except for
the fact that the latter Little Man achieved some
victories for himself, for a while, ;-) Together with
Rick, Dutch and David, he's proven that usenet *can*
become a parody of itself! I see no point in writing
anything of substance here, but serious newbies can
find some interesting reading on my website, below.
Remember, usenet's just an obsolete way to argue. The
real world is on the outside of your monitor. Bye.
--

http://freevision.org/michael/index.html

Rick
2006-01-29 10:56:09 EST

"Michael Cerkowski" <mjc1@albany.net> wrote in message
> So Jonathan Ball thinks he's "Leif Erikson", now?
> I think "Napoleon" would be a bit more apt, except for
> the fact that the latter Little Man achieved some
> victories for himself, for a while, ;-) Together with
> Rick, Dutch and David, he's proven that usenet *can*
> become a parody of itself! I see no point in writing
> anything of substance here,

Then it's just like old times for you, eh mickey? You never said
anything of substance then, either...

but serious newbies can
> find some interesting reading on my website, below.
> Remember, usenet's just an obsolete way to argue. The
> real world is on the outside of your monitor. Bye.
> --
>

> http://freevision.org/michael/index.html

Slippery Slope
2006-01-29 14:15:26 EST
Michael Cerkowski, lifetime loser ordinaire, wrote:

> I see no point in writing
> anything of substance here,

You never *did* write anything of substance, mikie.

How's the fingerprint clerk job treating you, mikie?

D*@.
2006-01-29 14:38:36 EST
On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 11:52:15 GMT, Michael Cerkowski <mjc1@albany.net> wrote:

>So Jonathan Ball thinks he's "Leif Erikson", now?

Goo has even had a few more since he started that one.
I've got a partial list of who he thinks he is:

Jonathan Ball
Citizen
Benfez
Wilson Woods
Radical Moderate
Bingo
Edward
George
Bill
Fred
Mystery Poster
Merlin the dog
Bob the dog
s*a@onairos.com
elvira
Dieter
"Dieter d.Schmidt@deutsche_telekom.de"
<*4@yahoo.com>
Abner Hale
Roger Whitaker
Fucktard
Apoo
Ted Bell
n*2@yahoo.com
Jay Santos
m*e@chicago.not
Rudy Canoza
Trappist
s*b@yahoo.com
Leif Erikson
S. Maizlich
SlipperySlope
Eden

but Goobernicus fits him best. Do a Google search for
Goo using his full name, and the number one result
is our Goober:

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 595 for Goobernicus. (0.41 seconds)

NewsBackup.com ~ View topic - The cowardice of Goo
Goobernicus Gonad--The moron who thinks he's a genius ...

>I think "Napoleon" would be a bit more apt, except for
>the fact that the latter Little Man achieved some
>victories for himself, for a while, ;-) Together with
>Rick, Dutch and David, he's proven that usenet *can*
>become a parody of itself! I see no point in writing
>anything of substance here,

Oh please share some if you've got some. Here are some
questions I've been asking the Goos/"aras", but they can't
answer them. Maybe you can:

Why exactly is it wrong to raise and kill the animals we raise to eat?

Why should we deliberately neglect to give animals' lives as much
or more consideration than their deaths?

Should we consider any animals' lives as much or more than their
deaths, and if so, why those animals' but not the lives of livestock?

Why should we always consider it better to provide life only for
wildlife, but not for wildlife and livestock?

Which particular rights does "ar" pretend to promote for which
particular animals?

Leif Erikson
2006-01-29 15:03:13 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison lied:

> On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 11:52:15 GMT, untalented fingerprint clerk Michael Cerkowski blabbered:
>

>>So Jonathan Ball thinks he's "Leif Erikson", now?
>

> Leif has even had a few more since he started that one.

That's nice.

>>I think "Napoleon" would be a bit more apt, except for
>>the fact that the latter Little Man achieved some
>>victories for himself, for a while, ;-) Together with
>>Rick, Dutch and David, he's proven that usenet *can*
>>become a parody of itself! I see no point in writing
>>anything of substance here,
>

> Oh please share some if you've got some. Here are some
> questions I've been asking the Goos/"aras", but they can't
> answer them. Maybe you can:
>
> Why exactly is it wrong to raise and kill the animals we raise to eat?

YOU answer that, Fuckwit. Then you might begin to make
more sense of your weird, perverted attempt to mitigate
the wrongness.

Get busy on it, Fuckwit.

Ron
2006-01-29 16:34:20 EST

Michael Cerkowski wrote:
> So Jonathan Ball thinks he's "Leif Erikson", now?
> I think "Napoleon" would be a bit more apt, except for
> the fact that the latter Little Man achieved some
> victories for himself, for a while, ;-) Together with
> Rick, Dutch and David, he's proven that usenet *can*
> become a parody of itself! I see no point in writing
> anything of substance here, but serious newbies can
> find some interesting reading on my website, below.
> Remember, usenet's just an obsolete way to argue. The
> real world is on the outside of your monitor. Bye.
> --

Remember when you affixed copyright notice to one of your posts and
~jonnie~ started shreiking "it's not registered! It's NOT
REGISTERED!!!"?

Remember how it took us days to educate him on copyright?

Too, too funny.;o)

> http://freevision.org/michael/index.html

Slippery Slope
2006-01-29 17:47:25 EST
Ron wrote:

> Michael Cerkowski wrote:
>
>>So Jonathan Ball thinks he's "Leif Erikson", now?
>>I think "Napoleon" would be a bit more apt, except for
>>the fact that the latter Little Man achieved some
>>victories for himself, for a while, ;-) Together with
>>Rick, Dutch and David, he's proven that usenet *can*
>>become a parody of itself! I see no point in writing
>>anything of substance here, but serious newbies can
>>find some interesting reading on my website, below.
>>Remember, usenet's just an obsolete way to argue. The
>>real world is on the outside of your monitor. Bye.
>>--
>>

> Remember when you affixed copyright notice to one of your posts and
> ~jonnie~ started shreiking "it's not registered! It's NOT
> REGISTERED!!!"?

That never happened.

Whining, Crying, Bawl
2006-01-29 18:06:47 EST

Slippery Slope wrote:
> Ron wrote:
>
> > Michael Cerkowski wrote:
> >
> >>So Jonathan Ball thinks he's "Leif Erikson", now?
> >>I think "Napoleon" would be a bit more apt, except for
> >>the fact that the latter Little Man achieved some
> >>victories for himself, for a while, ;-) Together with
> >>Rick, Dutch and David, he's proven that usenet *can*
> >>become a parody of itself! I see no point in writing
> >>anything of substance here, but serious newbies can
> >>find some interesting reading on my website, below.
> >>Remember, usenet's just an obsolete way to argue. The
> >>real world is on the outside of your monitor. Bye.
> >>--
> >>

> > Remember when you affixed copyright notice to one of your posts and
> > ~jonnie~ started shreiking "it's not registered! It's NOT
> > REGISTERED!!!"?
>
> That never happened.

S-u-u-ur-e it didn't ~jonnie~;o)