Vegetarian Discussion: A Not So Friendly Note To Leif Erikson

A Not So Friendly Note To Leif Erikson

B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-27 20:27:52 EST
You have attacked me again with your foul garbage for posting my
opinion. The response you got are a composite from your own disgusting
posts and that is the response you will continue to get if you continue
to attack me for posting my opinion. Get my drift you mother fucking
bastard?

Leif Erikson
2006-01-27 20:34:06 EST
impotent little shitworm bpgclm emptily threatened:

> You have attacked me again

And I'll do so again, and again, and again, you impotent little shit.

> with your foul garbage for posting my
> opinion.

Your opinion is uninformed, juvenile, hyper-emotional, and not worth a
thimbleful of lukewarm piss. Fuck off.

> The response you got are my typical impotent and empty threats.

I know. You're a pathetic joke; an impotent little shitworm.

B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-27 20:36:12 EST
This is why it is a waste to argue with Leif Erikson the shit eating
meat industry shill - just make them eat their dirt - they love it :)

gutless punk and shitbag Leif Erikson wrote:

> Nobody likes me because I fuck my dead grandmother up the ass.

This Leif Erikson is one sick mother, oops and grandmother fucker :)

Ron
2006-01-28 15:24:29 EST

b*m@yahoo.com wrote:
> You have attacked me again with your foul garbage for posting my
> opinion. The response you got are a composite from your own disgusting
> posts and that is the response you will continue to get if you continue
> to attack me for posting my opinion. Get my drift you mother fucking
> bastard?

Goober attacks people whose postings scare him. Anyone posting
rational, informative posts is a threat to Goober.

He's been making an absolute fool of himself for at least 10 years on
newsgroups and he feels he doesn't need any help from *you* in doing
that.;o)

LOL!!

B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-28 16:31:13 EST
Ron wrote:
> bpgclm@yahoo.com wrote:
> > You have attacked me again with your foul garbage for posting my
> > opinion. The response you got are a composite from your own disgusting
> > posts and that is the response you will continue to get if you continue
> > to attack me for posting my opinion. Get my drift you mother fucking
> > bastard?
>
> Goober attacks people whose postings scare him. Anyone posting
> rational, informative posts is a threat to Goober.

I decided to make him eat his own dirt when he started forging my posts
and using foul language. What goes around comes around.

> He's been making an absolute fool of himself for at least 10 years on
> newsgroups and he feels he doesn't need any help from *you* in doing
> that.;o)

I have my reasons for standing up for animal rights and for not eating
meat and felt that this list was an ideal forum for sharing my thoughts
with like minded people. The foul personal attacks directed at me from
rick, Dutch & Erikson (probably the same person using several aliases)
caught me by surprise at first. No more! Now I am ready and willing to
make them eat theirs own dirt if they come at me with his foul posts -
but only when they come at me with his foul posts.

Rick
2006-01-28 17:26:40 EST

<*m@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Ron wrote:
>> bpgclm@yahoo.com wrote:
>> > You have attacked me again with your foul garbage for
>> > posting my
>> > opinion. The response you got are a composite from your own
>> > disgusting
>> > posts and that is the response you will continue to get if
>> > you continue
>> > to attack me for posting my opinion. Get my drift you mother
>> > fucking
>> > bastard?
>>
>> Goober attacks people whose postings scare him. Anyone posting
>> rational, informative posts is a threat to Goober.
>
> I decided to make him eat his own dirt when he started forging
> my posts
> and using foul language. What goes around comes around.
>

>> He's been making an absolute fool of himself for at least 10
>> years on
>> newsgroups and he feels he doesn't need any help from *you* in
>> doing
>> that.;o)
>
> I have my reasons for standing up for animal rights
==============================
And you have proven with every inane post that you do not belive
in animal rights. killer.
That you are too stupid to understand your hypocisy is
apparent...

and for not eating
> meat and felt that this list was an ideal forum for sharing my
> thoughts
> with like minded people. The foul personal attacks directed at
> me from
> rick, Dutch & Erikson (probably the same person using several
> aliases)
> caught me by surprise at first. No more! Now I am ready and
> willing to
> make them eat theirs own dirt if they come at me with his foul
> posts -
> but only when they come at me with his foul posts.
=====================
Like I said, you're just too stupid for words. Try learning to
use your computer fool...

Rudy Canoza's Empty Skull
2006-01-28 17:42:02 EST

rick wrote:
> <bpgclm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Ron wrote:
> >>
> >> Goober attacks people whose postings scare him. Anyone posting
> >> rational, informative posts is a threat to Goober.
> >
> > I decided to make him eat his own dirt when he started forging
> > my posts
> > and using foul language. What goes around comes around.
> >

> >> He's been making an absolute fool of himself for at least 10
> >> years on
> >> newsgroups and he feels he doesn't need any help from *you* in
> >> doing
> >> that.;o)
> >
> > I have my reasons for standing up for animal rights
> ==============================
> And you have proven with every inane post that you do not belive
> in animal rights. killer.
> That you are too stupid to understand your hypocisy is
> apparent...
>

> and for not eating
> > meat and felt that this list was an ideal forum for sharing my
> > thoughts
> > with like minded people. The foul personal attacks directed at
> > me from
> > rick, Dutch & Erikson (probably the same person using several
> > aliases)
> > caught me by surprise at first. No more! Now I am ready and
> > willing to
> > make them eat theirs own dirt if they come at me with his foul
> > posts -
> > but only when they come at me with his foul posts.
> =====================
> Like I said, you're just too stupid for words. Try learning to
> use your computer fool...

Goober will be proud of you lil' ~jonny~ wannabe.

B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-28 19:40:19 EST
rick wrote:
> <bpgclm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Ron wrote:
> >>
> >> Goober attacks people whose postings scare him. Anyone posting
> >> rational, informative posts is a threat to Goober.
> >
> > I decided to make him eat his own dirt when he started forging
> > my posts
> > and using foul language. What goes around comes around.
> >

> >> He's been making an absolute fool of himself for at least 10
> >> years on
> >> newsgroups and he feels he doesn't need any help from *you* in
> >> doing
> >> that.;o)
> >
> > I have my reasons for standing up for animal rights
> ==============================
> And you have proven with every inane post that you do not belive
> in animal rights. killer.
> That you are too stupid to understand your hypocisy is
> apparent...
>

> and for not eating
> > meat and felt that this list was an ideal forum for sharing my
> > thoughts
> > with like minded people. The foul personal attacks directed at
> > me from
> > rick, Dutch & Erikson (probably the same person using several
> > aliases)
> > caught me by surprise at first. No more! Now I am ready and
> > willing to
> > make them eat theirs own dirt if they come at me with his foul
> > posts -
> > but only when they come at me with his foul posts.
> =====================
> Like I said, you're just too stupid for words. Try learning to
> use your computer fool...

This is why one does not need to consider what these meat industry
shills spew out.

Rick
2006-01-28 19:54:26 EST

<*m@yahoo.com> wrote in message

snip..

thanks for again proving that you don't believe in animals
rights, hypocrite...

B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-28 20:04:17 EST