Vegetarian Discussion: These Are My Reasons For Not Eating Meat

These Are My Reasons For Not Eating Meat

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-27 20:33:59 EST
This is why it is a waste to argue with Leif Erikson the shit eating
meat industry shill - just make them eat their dirt - they love it :)

gutless punk and shitbag Leif Erikson wrote:

> Nobody likes me because I fuck my dead grandmother up the ass.

This Leif Erikson is one sick mother, oops and grandmother fucker :)

Leif Erikson
2006-01-27 20:36:02 EST
impotent little shitworm bpgclm whined:

> just make them

You do not "make" anyone do anything, you impotent little fuck.

B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-28 10:46:07 EST
This is why it is a waste to argue with Leif Erikson the shit eating
meat industry shill - just make them eat their dirt - they love it :)

gutless punk and shitbag Leif Erikson wrote:

> Nobody likes me because I fuck my dead grandmother up the ass.

This Leif Erikson is one sick mother, oops and grandmother fucker :)

Rudy Canoza's Empty Skull
2006-01-28 16:51:58 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> bpgclm lied:
>
> > just make them
>
> You do not "make" anyone do anything, you impotent little fuck.

Well, he's making *you* extremely agitated and it's only a question of
time before you ~plop~ off your chair in another of your convulsive
fits.

LOL!!

D*@.
2006-01-29 14:38:48 EST
On 27 Jan 2006 08:07:26 -0800, bpgclm@yahoo.com wrote:

>These are my reasons for not eating meat:
>Killing another creature to eat its flesh is barbaric and not necessary
>for human nutrition.

· Vegans contribute to the deaths of animals by their use of
to avoid the following in order to be successful:

Tires, Paints, Paper, Upholstery, Floor waxes, Glass, Water
Filters, Rubber, Fertilizer, Antifreeze, Ceramics, Insecticides,
Insulation, Linoleum, Plastic, Textiles, Blood factors, Collagen,
Heparin, Insulin, Pancreatin, Thrombin, Vasopressin, Vitamin B-12,
Asphalt, auto and jet lubricants, outboard engine oil, brake fluid,
glues, inks, Solvents, Biodegradable Detergents, Herbicides, Gelatin
Capsules, Adhesive Tape, Laminated Wood Products, Plywood,
Paneling, Wallpaper and Wallpaper Paste, Cellophane Wrap and
Tape, Abrasives, Steel Ball Bearings

future.
From the life and death of a thousand pound grass raised

Leif Erikson
2006-01-29 15:04:30 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison lied:

> On 27 Jan 2006 08:07:26 -0800, bpgclm@yahoo.com wrote:
>

>>These are my reasons for not eating meat:
>>Killing another creature to eat its flesh is barbaric and not necessary
>>for human nutrition.
>

> · Vegans contribute

Too bad *you* don't contribute anything but
fuckwittery, Fuckwit.

How are things in the shack on Old Cornhole Rd. in
Buford, Fuckwit?

Ron
2006-01-29 16:53:55 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison lied:
>
> > On 27 Jan 2006 08:07:26 -0800, bpgclm@yahoo.com wrote:
> >

> >>These are my reasons for not eating meat:
> >>Killing another creature to eat its flesh is barbaric and not necessary
> >>for human nutrition.
> >

> > · Vegans contribute
>
> Too bad *you* don't contribute anything but
> fuckwittery, Fuckwit.

And you contribute *what* exactly Goo?

If there are any examples of "fuckwittery" on this ng, they emanate
from you.

LOL!

> How are things in the shack on Old Cornhole Rd. in
> Buford, Fuckwit?

You seem obsessed with homoerotic images that you constantly dream up.

Why is that Goo?

Leif Erikson
2006-01-29 17:48:32 EST
fuckwitted homo pantywaist ronnie 'no-fight' hamilton
whined:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
>
>>Fuckwit David Harrison lied:

>>> · Vegans contribute
>>
>>Too bad *you* don't contribute anything but
>>fuckwittery, Fuckwit.
>

> And you contribute *what* exactly Leif?

Logic and good sense.

> If there are any examples of "fuckwittery" on this ng, I undoubtedly had a hand in them.
>
> LOL!

Right.

D*@.
2006-01-29 19:05:54 EST
On Sun, 29 Jan 2006, Goo wrote:

>fuckwitted homo pantywaist ronnie 'no-fight' hamilton
>whined:
>
>> Leif Erikson wrote:
>>
>>>Fuckwit David Harrison lied:

>>>Too bad *you* don't contribute anything but
>>>fuckwittery, Fuckwit.
>>

>> And you contribute *what* exactly Goo?
>
>Logic and good sense.

LOL! No Goo. And the proof again is in the fact that you
can't provide any example(s) of you doing so. None.

Leif Erikson
2006-01-29 22:24:14 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, lying cornholing cracker in
Buford, GA, lied:

> On Sun, 29 Jan 2006, Leif Erikson wrote:
>

>>fuckwitted homo pantywaist ronnie 'no-fight' hamilton
>>whined:

>>>And you contribute *what* exactly Goo?
>>
>>Logic and good sense.
>

> LOL! No Leif.