Vegetarian Discussion: These Are My Reasons For Not Eating Meat

These Are My Reasons For Not Eating Meat

B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-27 11:07:26 EST
These are my reasons for not eating meat:
Killing another creature to eat its flesh is barbaric and not necessary
for human nutrition.
The cruel and unsanitary practices of meat industry make consumption of
meat a health hazard. People who care for animals can still attack the
cruel and unsanitary practices of meat industry while continuing to
fight for animal rights in the legislature, courts and the press.

Leif Erikson
2006-01-27 12:28:53 EST
fatuous shitwipe bpgclm blabbered:

> These are my reasons for not eating meat:

No one gives a shit. Fuck off.

B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-27 18:09:43 EST
This is why it is a waste to argue with Leif Erikson the shit eating
meat industry shill - just make them eat their dirt - they love it :)

Leif Erikson wrote:
> fatuous shitwipe bpgclm blabbered:
>
> > These are my reasons for not eating meat:
>
> No one gives a shit. Fuck off.

Leif Erikson
2006-01-27 18:20:35 EST
bpgclm lied:

> just make them

You do not "make" anyone do anything, you impotent little fuck.

B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-27 20:01:32 EST

gutless punk and shitbag Leif Erikson wrote:

> Nobody likes me because I fuck my dead grandmother up the ass.

This Leif Erikson is one sick mother, oops and grandmother fucker :)

Leif Erikson
2006-01-27 20:09:54 EST
impotent shitworm bpgclm whined:

> just make them

You do not "make" anyone do anything, you impotent little fuck.

B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-27 20:11:33 EST
This is why it is a waste to argue with Leif Erikson the shit eating
meat industry shill - just make them eat their dirt - they love it :)

gutless punk and shitbag Leif Erikson wrote:

> Nobody likes me because I fuck my dead grandmother up the ass.

This Leif Erikson is one sick mother, oops and grandmother fucker :)

Leif Erikson
2006-01-27 20:25:28 EST
whiney, impotent bpgclm wailed:

> just make them

You don't "make" anyone do anything, you impotent fuck.

B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-27 20:29:16 EST
This is why it is a waste to argue with Leif Erikson the shit eating
meat industry shill - just make them eat their dirt - they love it :)

gutless punk and shitbag Leif Erikson wrote:

> Nobody likes me because I fuck my dead grandmother up the ass.

This Leif Erikson is one sick mother, oops and grandmother fucker :)

Leif Erikson
2006-01-27 20:31:29 EST