Vegetarian Discussion: All One And The Same

All One And The Same

Shrubkiller
2006-01-20 19:15:30 EST

The following nyms are all used by the same poster.
He lies and gets caught so often that he figures he'll be able to
maintain a small bit of credibility by constant nymshifting.

Jonathan Ball
Citizen
Benfez
Wilson Woods
Radical Moderate
Bingo
Edward
George
Bill
Fred
Mystery Poster
Merlin the dog
Bob the dog
s*.@onairos.com
elvira
Dieter
"Dieter d.Schmidt@deutsche_telekom.de"
<*.@yahoo.com>
Abner Hale
Roger Whitaker
Fucktard
Apoo
Ted Bell
n*.@yahoo.com
Jay Santos
m*.@chicago.not
Rudy Canoza
Trappist
s*.@yahoo.com
Leif Erikson
S. Maizlich
SlipperySlope

a.k.a. the Gonad, Goobernicus, Goober, The Goo, ~jonnie~ the gerbil
pumper

P Darby
2006-01-23 09:21:19 EST
"shrubkiller" <shrubkiller@excite.com> wrote in message

> The following nyms are all used by the same poster.

How do you know that ?

Leif Erikson
2006-01-23 10:09:02 EST
P Darby wrote:
> "shrubkiller" <shrubkiller@excite.com> wrote in message
>
>>The following nyms are all used by the same poster.
>

> How do you know that ?

He doesn't. In fact, the doesn't know his ass from his
face.

B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-23 13:26:49 EST
shrubkiller wrote:
> The following nyms are all used by the same poster.
> He lies and gets caught so often that he figures he'll be able to
> maintain a small bit of credibility by constant nymshifting.

A paid meat industry shill needs lots of aliases.

> Jonathan Ball
> Citizen
> Benfez
> Wilson Woods
> Radical Moderate
> Bingo
> Edward
> George
> Bill
> Fred
> Mystery Poster
> Merlin the dog
> Bob the dog
> sil...@onairos.com
> elvira
> Dieter
> "Dieter d.Schmidt@deutsche_telekom.de"
> <prickerbush2...@yahoo.com>
> Abner Hale
> Roger Whitaker
> Fucktard
> Apoo
> Ted Bell
> notgen...@yahoo.com
> Jay Santos
> mortons.steakho...@chicago.not
> Rudy Canoza
> Trappist
> sb29...@yahoo.com
> Leif Erikson
> S. Maizlich
> SlipperySlope
>

> a.k.a. the Gonad, Goobernicus, Goober, The Goo, ~jonnie~ the gerbil
> pumper

Dave
2006-01-23 19:54:47 EST
Simply comparing what they write and how they write it, it is obvious
that "Leif Erikson", "S. Mazilch", "Rudy Canoza" and "Slippery Slope"
are one and the same. I don't recognize the other names shrubkiller
refers to.

B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-23 20:27:04 EST
Dave wrote:
> Simply comparing what they write and how they write it, it is obvious
> that "Leif Erikson", "S. Mazilch", "Rudy Canoza" and "Slippery Slope"
> are one and the same. I don't recognize the other names shrubkiller
> refers to.

And Rick and Dutch...

How many aliases does a paid meat industry needs?

I wonder why? By all counts, these lists should be rather tame because
no religion or politics involved. Why should it bother normal people
that some are repulsed by cruel and unsanitary meat industry practices
and opt for a vegetarian diet? Yet the meat industry shills (maybe just
one meat industry shill posting under numerous aliases) seem to lose
all sense of proportion and try to disrupt the dialogs appropriate for
these lists.

Rick
2006-01-23 21:05:49 EST

<*m@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Dave wrote:
>> Simply comparing what they write and how they write it, it is
>> obvious
>> that "Leif Erikson", "S. Mazilch", "Rudy Canoza" and "Slippery
>> Slope"
>> are one and the same. I don't recognize the other names
>> shrubkiller
>> refers to.
>
> And Rick and Dutch...
>
> How many aliases does a paid meat industry needs?
>
> I wonder why? By all counts, these lists should be rather tame
> because
> no religion or politics involved. Why should it bother normal
> people
> that some are repulsed by cruel and unsanitary meat industry
> practices
> and opt for a vegetarian diet?
===============================
Yet the same people are quite ok, and willfully ignorant with the
far more brutal inhumane treatment that animals suffer for their
own diets and lifestyles. Why is that hypocrite?

Yet the meat industry shills (maybe just
> one meat industry shill posting under numerous aliases) seem to
> lose
> all sense of proportion and try to disrupt the dialogs
> appropriate for
> these lists.
=========================
LOL A dialog that you have never engaged in because you know you
are woefully lacking in anything to say that makes any sense?

Dave
2006-01-23 22:35:35 EST

b*m@yahoo.com wrote:
> Dave wrote:
> > Simply comparing what they write and how they write it, it is obvious
> > that "Leif Erikson", "S. Mazilch", "Rudy Canoza" and "Slippery Slope"
> > are one and the same. I don't recognize the other names shrubkiller
> > refers to.
>
> And Rick and Dutch...

I have no reason to suspect Rick or Dutch of having multiple
aliases.

> How many aliases does a paid meat industry needs?
>
> I wonder why? By all counts, these lists should be rather tame because
> no religion or politics involved. Why should it bother normal people
> that some are repulsed by cruel and unsanitary meat industry practices
> and opt for a vegetarian diet?

It doesn't bother me but if the cruel and unsanitary meat industry
practises are the issue then going vegetarian is not a solution becuase
the same arguments can be used against milk and eggs. Going vegan
is not the only solution since it is possible to find farm animals that
have
not been raised in a cruel or unsanitary fashion.

> Yet the meat industry shills (maybe just
> one meat industry shill posting under numerous aliases) seem to lose
> all sense of proportion and try to disrupt the dialogs appropriate for
> these lists.

Defence of animal agriculture is entirely appropriate in misc.rural
and alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian. You *might* have a point
about alt.food.vegan but it is quite standard to respond to
crossposts in a manner appropriate to the group you are
posting from.

Brock Ulfsen
2006-01-26 12:34:03 EST
Dave wrote:
> It doesn't bother me but if the cruel and unsanitary meat industry
> practises are the issue then going vegetarian is not a solution becuase
> the same arguments can be used against milk and eggs. Going vegan
> is not the only solution since it is possible to find farm animals that
> have
> not been raised in a cruel or unsanitary fashion.

And only grow your own veges...

I've worked in the commercial side of vegetable foods... You think
animal products are unsanitary? [shudder] Try following a serve of
broccoli from seed to plate...

...Brock.

Dave
2006-01-26 14:19:14 EST

Brock Ulfsen wrote:
> Dave wrote:
> > It doesn't bother me but if the cruel and unsanitary meat industry
> > practises are the issue then going vegetarian is not a solution becuase
> > the same arguments can be used against milk and eggs. Going vegan
> > is not the only solution since it is possible to find farm animals that
> > have
> > not been raised in a cruel or unsanitary fashion.
>
> And only grow your own veges...
>
> I've worked in the commercial side of vegetable foods... You think
> animal products are unsanitary? [shudder] Try following a serve of
> broccoli from seed to plate...

Please educate us...