Vegetarian Discussion: The Child-like Fuckwit David Harrison And His Insane Obsession With Loons!

The Child-like Fuckwit David Harrison And His Insane Obsession With Loons!

Leif Erikson
2006-01-17 03:02:44 EST
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 21:33:12 -0400
Sender: Georgia Birders Online
<GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From: David Harrison <nopeda@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject: Lake Lanier questions

Can anyone suggest a good printable map to use for
marking locations on Lake Lanier?

Where can I find where and when Loons were spotted on
Lake Lanier?

Thanks for any help!
David

http://www.listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0508&L=gabo-l&F=&S=&P=3441

God DAMN, Fuckwit!

Leif Erikson
2006-01-17 03:05:33 EST
Leif Erikson wrote:

> Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 21:33:12 -0400
> Sender: Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> From: David Harrison <nopeda@BELLSOUTH.NET>
> Subject: Lake Lanier questions
>
> Can anyone suggest a good printable map to use for marking locations on
> Lake Lanier?
>
> Where can I find where and when Loons were spotted on Lake Lanier?
>
> Thanks for any help!
> David
>
> http://www.listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0508&L=gabo-l&F=&S=&P=3441

And then there's this guy, who fairly politely tells
Fuckwit to Just Fucking Google It:

Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 22:30:00 -0400
Sender: Georgia Birders Online
<GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From: Marion Dobbs <marion@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject: Re: Lake Lanier questions

In answer to David's second question, this is the sort
of information that is available via a search of the
GABO-L archives. One of the beauties of a
listserv-based discussion list is having many years'
worth of posts stored and searchable. These can be
accessed by clicking on the first link at the bottom of
each message posted to the list.

As for the first, I put the terms "lake lanier"
"printable" "map" into Google and got the following
Corps of Engineers site with a wonderful lake map in
pdf format. http://lanier.sam.usace.army.mil/MapRoom.htm

Details about lake access points can be found at this
site:
http://www.n-georgia.com/lakes_rivers2.htm#Lake%20Sidney%20Lanier

There's not much you can't find on the web!

Marion Dobbs, co-administrator GABO-L
Rome (Floyd Co) GA
m*n@mindspring.com
http://www.mamomi.net

B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-17 07:36:17 EST
gutless punk purgerer shitbag Leif Erikson wrote:

Nobody gives a shit what this asshole Erikson wrote :)

Leif Erikson
2006-01-17 10:17:10 EST
b*m@yahoo.com wrote:

> Nobody likes me because I drink my mother's diarrhea.

You're damned right no one likes you, you sick shitbag.

B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-17 13:29:23 EST
This is why it is a waste to argue with Leif Erikson the shit eating
meat industry shill - just make them eat their dirt - they love it :)

gutless punk and shitbag Leif Erikson wrote:

> Nobody likes me because I drink my mother's diarrhea.

Tell us more about your mother Erikson - you shit eating garbage.

Leif Erikson
2006-01-17 17:55:17 EST
b*m@yahoo.com wrote:

> Nobody likes me because I fuck my dead grandmother up the ass.

You're a sick fuck.

Leif Erikson
2006-01-17 17:55:45 EST
b*m@yahoo.com wrote:

> Nobody likes me because I fuck my dead grandmother up the ass.

You're a sick fuck.

B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-17 18:10:00 EST
This is why it is a waste to argue with Leif Erikson the shit eating
meat industry shill - just make them eat their dirt - they love it :)

gutless punk and shitbag Leif Erikson wrote:
> Nobody likes me because I fuck my dead grandmother up the ass.

This Leif Erikson is one sick mother, oops garndmother fucker :)

Leif Erikson
2006-01-17 18:40:55 EST
b*m@yahoo.com wrote:

> Nobody likes me because my dead grandmother fucks *me* up the ass.

You're a sick fuck.

B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-17 20:40:49 EST