Vegetarian Discussion: Beware Of Charity Scams From India!

Beware Of Charity Scams From India!
Posts: 6

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-13 08:01:26 EST
Scammers from India are sending out e-mails requesting help for the
families of recent mine disaster. Do not send these mother fuckers any
money! If you want to help the miners, contact the American Red Cross
or other reputable charities for information.


Harmony
2006-01-13 10:35:32 EST
american red cross is most definitely _not_ it despite its high profile
media presence because it has huge overhead spent on expensive fat cat ceo
and management.
donate to hindu charities in indian context who have no agenda except help
with almost no overhead.


<*m@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1137156297.085249.59070@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Scammers from India are sending out e-mails requesting help for the
> families of recent mine disaster. Do not send these mother fuckers any
> money! If you want to help the miners, contact the American Red Cross
> or other reputable charities for information.
>



B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-13 12:26:31 EST
You are missing the point. The news was that scammers from India were
trying to get people send them money pretending to collect for the
victims of mine disaster. It is about as low as they can get.

harmony wrote:
> american red cross is most definitely _not_ it despite its high profile
> media presence because it has huge overhead spent on expensive fat cat ceo
> and management.
> donate to hindu charities in indian context who have no agenda except help
> with almost no overhead.
>
>
> <bpgclm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:1137156297.085249.59070@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> > Scammers from India are sending out e-mails requesting help for the
> > families of recent mine disaster. Do not send these mother fuckers any
> > money! If you want to help the miners, contact the American Red Cross
> > or other reputable charities for information.
> >


Harmony
2006-01-13 13:20:52 EST
i get your point alright. but plugging red cross as an excuse is like
plugging in missionaries because lalu and congressis abuse caste.


<*m@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1137173191.050653.318550@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> You are missing the point. The news was that scammers from India were
> trying to get people send them money pretending to collect for the
> victims of mine disaster. It is about as low as they can get.
>
> harmony wrote:
> > american red cross is most definitely _not_ it despite its high profile
> > media presence because it has huge overhead spent on expensive fat cat
ceo
> > and management.
> > donate to hindu charities in indian context who have no agenda except
help
> > with almost no overhead.
> >
> >
> > <bpgclm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > news:1137156297.085249.59070@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> > > Scammers from India are sending out e-mails requesting help for the
> > > families of recent mine disaster. Do not send these mother fuckers any
> > > money! If you want to help the miners, contact the American Red Cross
> > > or other reputable charities for information.
> > >
>



B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-13 15:00:41 EST
I wanted to call attention to the scam from India.
Maybe the Red Cross was not the best organization to mention. We
contribute to small people and animal oriented organizations - mostly
local.

harmony wrote:
> i get your point alright. but plugging red cross as an excuse is like
> plugging in missionaries because lalu and congressis abuse caste.
>
>
> <bpgclm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:1137173191.050653.318550@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> > You are missing the point. The news was that scammers from India were
> > trying to get people send them money pretending to collect for the
> > victims of mine disaster. It is about as low as they can get.
> >
> > harmony wrote:
> > > american red cross is most definitely _not_ it despite its high profile
> > > media presence because it has huge overhead spent on expensive fat cat
> ceo
> > > and management.
> > > donate to hindu charities in indian context who have no agenda except
> help
> > > with almost no overhead.
> > >
> > >
> > > <bpgclm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > news:1137156297.085249.59070@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> > > > Scammers from India are sending out e-mails requesting help for the
> > > > families of recent mine disaster. Do not send these mother fuckers any
> > > > money! If you want to help the miners, contact the American Red Cross
> > > > or other reputable charities for information.
> > > >
> >


Harmony
2006-01-13 18:04:18 EST
thank you.

<*m@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1137182441.325692.10250@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> I wanted to call attention to the scam from India.
> Maybe the Red Cross was not the best organization to mention. We
> contribute to small people and animal oriented organizations - mostly
> local.
>
> harmony wrote:
> > i get your point alright. but plugging red cross as an excuse is like
> > plugging in missionaries because lalu and congressis abuse caste.
> >
> >
> > <bpgclm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > news:1137173191.050653.318550@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> > > You are missing the point. The news was that scammers from India were
> > > trying to get people send them money pretending to collect for the
> > > victims of mine disaster. It is about as low as they can get.
> > >
> > > harmony wrote:
> > > > american red cross is most definitely _not_ it despite its high
profile
> > > > media presence because it has huge overhead spent on expensive fat
cat
> > ceo
> > > > and management.
> > > > donate to hindu charities in indian context who have no agenda
except
> > help
> > > > with almost no overhead.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > <bpgclm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > > news:1137156297.085249.59070@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> > > > > Scammers from India are sending out e-mails requesting help for
the
> > > > > families of recent mine disaster. Do not send these mother fuckers
any
> > > > > money! If you want to help the miners, contact the American Red
Cross
> > > > > or other reputable charities for information.
> > > > >
> > >
>


Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron