Vegetarian Discussion: Where's That Stupid Goo?

Where's That Stupid Goo?

Whining, Crying, Bawl
2006-01-03 20:20:38 EST

Is he over at the church groups swearing at and terrorizing the church
ladies?

D*@.
2006-01-04 12:15:13 EST
On 3 Jan 2006 17:20:38 -0800, "Whining, Crying, Bawl" <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>Is he over at the church groups swearing at and terrorizing the church
>ladies?

He's no doubt being an asshole wherever he is and whatever he's
doing. But Dutch is here to cover for him until he gets back. Whenever
we don't have Goo around his boy Dutch is alwasy on hand to relieve
him, and I've noticed if things get a little tough for Dutch, Goo suddenly
shows up again pretty quick and vice versa. When the Goober returns,
it will probably soon be time for his boy to take a break...

S. Maizlich
2006-01-04 12:47:12 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison lied:

> On 3 Jan 2006 17:20:38 -0800, "Whining, Crying, Bawl" <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:
>

>>Is he over at the church groups swearing at and terrorizing the church
>>ladies?
>

> He's no doubt being an asshole

I'm kicking the shit out of you, Fuckwit.

Ron
2006-01-04 18:58:51 EST

S. Maizlich wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison lied:
>
> > On 3 Jan 2006 17:20:38 -0800, "Whining, Crying, Bawl" <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:
> >

> >>Is he over at the church groups swearing at and terrorizing the church
> >>ladies?
> >

> > He's no doubt being an asshole
>
> I'm kicking the shit out of you, Fuckwit.

LOL!!

You couldn't kick your way out of a wet paper bag Goo.

SlipperySlope
2006-01-05 02:29:10 EST
do-nothing pantywaist Ronnie Hamilton squealed:

> S. Maizlich wrote:
>
>>Fuckwit David Harrison lied:

>>> He's no doubt being an asshole
>>
>>I'm kicking the shit out of you, Fuckwit.
>

> LOL!!

Any time you'd like to lose a few teeth, Ronnie, you
punk, just come on down.

B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-05 03:31:14 EST
SlipperySlope wrote:
> do-nothing pantywaist Ronnie Hamilton squealed:
>
> > S. Maizlich wrote:
> >
> >>Fuckwit David Harrison lied:

> >>I'm kicking the shit out of you, Fuckwit.
> >

> > LOL!!
>
> Any time you'd like to lose a few teeth, Ronnie, you
> punk, just come on down.

What a moron! Any asshole can act brave on the internet - most do.

Leif Erikson
2006-01-05 14:41:46 EST
b*m@yahoo.com wrote:
> SlipperySlope wrote:
> > do-nothing pantywaist Ronnie Hamilton squealed:

> > > LOL!!
> >
> > Any time you'd like to lose a few teeth, Ronnie, you
> > punk, just come on down.
>
> What a moron! Any asshole can act brave on the internet - most do.

Ronnie Hamilton, essentially hiding out in British Columbia, really is
a skinny punk who jumps at the sight of his own shadow.

Ron
2006-01-05 18:54:01 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> bpgclm@yahoo.com wrote:
> > SlipperySlope wrote:
> > > do-nothing pantywaist Ronnie Hamilton squealed:

> > > Any time you'd like to lose a few teeth, Ronnie, you
> > > punk, just come on down.
> >
> > What a moron! Any asshole can act brave on the internet - most do.
>

> Ronnie Hamilton, essentially hiding out in British Columbia, really is
> a skinny punk who jumps at the sight of his own shadow.

As opposed to the Goober who challenges someone in Great Britain to
come to MICHIGAN to fight.

One little problem with that; Goo lives in California.

Why not stick to what you *know* Goober, namely terrorizing women.

What a putz.

Rudy Canoza's Empty Skull
2006-01-05 19:29:35 EST

SlipperySlope wrote:
> do-nothing pantywaist Ronnie Hamilton squealed:
>
> > S. Maizlich wrote:
> >
> >>Fuckwit David Harrison lied:

> >>I'm kicking the shit out of you, Fuckwit.
> >

> > LOL!!
>
> Any time you'd like to lose a few teeth, Ronnie, you
> punk, just come on down.

Sure Jack.

Why not come looking for me?