Vegetarian Discussion: Email Lists I Run (Animal Rights)

Email Lists I Run (Animal Rights)

Boxwood Studios
2006-01-02 19:30:54 EST
AnimalRightsArts-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

AnimalRightsLaw-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

Rick
2006-01-02 19:33:07 EST

"Boxwood Studios" <techfiddle@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> AnimalRightsArts-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
>
> AnimalRightsLaw-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
>==========================
ROTFLMAO Hosting your websites proves that animals have NO
rights, and that you don't believe that they do you ignorant
loon. Thanks for a good laugh...

B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-03 07:08:21 EST
I suppose that people should just ignore the evidence of cruel and
unsanitary conditions associated with meat production and accept the
lies of meat industry shills instead?

rick wrote:
> "Boxwood Studios" <techfiddle@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > AnimalRightsArts-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
> >
> > AnimalRightsLaw-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
> >==========================
> ROTFLMAO Hosting your websites proves that animals have NO
> rights, and that you don't believe that they do you ignorant
> loon. Thanks for a good laugh...

B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-03 08:04:19 EST
Are these moderated? How do you sign up? I would like to sign up to
some animal rights lists that do not have meat industry shills muddying
things up.

Boxwood Studios wrote:
> AnimalRightsArts-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
>
> AnimalRightsLaw-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

Rick
2006-01-03 11:16:17 EST

<*m@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Are these moderated? How do you sign up? I would like to sign
> up to
> some animal rights lists that do not have meat industry shills
> muddying
> things up.
==================
In other words, you don't want any truth to be told. Thanks for
again proving your hypocrisy, killer.

> Boxwood Studios wrote:
>> AnimalRightsArts-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
>>
>> AnimalRightsLaw-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

Rick
2006-01-03 11:20:22 EST

<*m@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I suppose that people should just ignore the evidence of cruel
>and
> unsanitary conditions associated with meat production and
> accept the
> lies of meat industry shills instead?
==========================
Why do you suppose that all usenet vegans ignore the far more
brutal and inhumane ways that they kill animals for nothing more
than their willful ignorance, selfishness and hatred, killer?
Why do you all accept without question the lys of mindless,
braindead vegan loons that can't count to 2, hypocrite?

Thanks for once again proving your ignorance, hypocrisy and
stupidity, killer.

> rick wrote:
>> "Boxwood Studios" <techfiddle@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> > AnimalRightsArts-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
>> >
>> > AnimalRightsLaw-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
>> >==========================
>> ROTFLMAO Hosting your websites proves that animals have NO
>> rights, and that you don't believe that they do you ignorant
>> loon. Thanks for a good laugh...

B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-03 12:13:24 EST
This meat industry shill (rick==Dutch) stated dirt after my first post.
When I had enough, I made t the mother fucker eat some of his own dirt.

rick wrote:
> <bpgclm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >I suppose that people should just ignore the evidence of cruel
> >and
> > unsanitary conditions associated with meat production and
> > accept the
> > lies of meat industry shills instead?
> ==========================
> Why do you suppose that all usenet vegans ignore the far more
> brutal and inhumane ways that they kill animals for nothing more
> than their willful ignorance, selfishness and hatred, killer?
> Why do you all accept without question the lys of mindless,
> braindead vegan loons that can't count to 2, hypocrite?
>
> Thanks for once again proving your ignorance, hypocrisy and
> stupidity, killer.
>

> > rick wrote:
> >> "Boxwood Studios" <techfiddle@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> ROTFLMAO Hosting your websites proves that animals have NO
> >> rights, and that you don't believe that they do you ignorant
> >> loon. Thanks for a good laugh...

T*@yahoo.com
2006-01-03 21:37:27 EST
Hey guys: under no circumstances should you talk to a troll. Let
him/her/it/whatever rant and rave on his own dime. Block or ignore.
Don't respond. That's what they want.

B*@yahoo.com
2006-01-04 03:49:01 EST
t*e@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hey guys: under no circumstances should you talk to a troll. Let
> him/her/it/whatever rant and rave on his own dime. Block or ignore.
> Don't respond. That's what they want.

Exactly! Meat industry shills should either be ignored or be fed some
of their dirt.

Rick
2006-01-04 14:16:56 EST

<*e@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hey guys: under no circumstances should you talk to a troll.
> Let
> him/her/it/whatever rant and rave on his own dime. Block or
> ignore.
> Don't respond. That's what they want.
Problem for you is that you and your other aliases are the troll,
fool. I post real info, real data, and real world options. You,
on the other hand have nothing but hate, lys, and hypocrisy.
Keep up the good work in displaying the idiocy of veganism...