Vegetarian Discussion: Meat Industry Must Be Desperate

Meat Industry Must Be Desperate

B*@yahoo.com
2005-12-28 08:22:09 EST
The meat industry must be desperate to plant people here who come up
with all kinds of wacky claims about the "evils" of not eating meat
produced by cruel and unhealthy factory farming and slaughterhouses.
All people have to do is to look at videos of cruelly cages animals and
the filth and cruelty that goes on in the slaughterhouses. It is
impossible to argue against the evidence and that is the reason for the
wacko arguments. Does it work for anyone other than those working for
the meat or rendering industry?

D*@.
2005-12-28 13:40:12 EST
On 28 Dec 2005 05:22:09 -0800, bpgclm@yahoo.com wrote:

>The meat industry must be desperate to plant people here who come up
>with all kinds of wacky claims about the "evils" of not eating meat

Like what?

>produced by cruel and unhealthy factory farming and slaughterhouses.
>All people have to do is to look at videos of cruelly cages animals and
>the filth and cruelty that goes on in the slaughterhouses. It is
>impossible to argue against the evidence

Some farm animals have lives of positive value and some of
negative value, depending of course on quality of life.

>and that is the reason for the
>wacko arguments. Does it work for anyone other than those working for
>the meat or rendering industry?

By now I'm sure you're a person who considers veganism the only
way to go, but · vegans contribute to the deaths of animals by their
use of wood and paper products, electricity, roads and all types of
to avoid the following in order to be successful:

Tires, Paints, Paper, Upholstery, Floor waxes, Glass, Water
Filters, Rubber, Fertilizer, Antifreeze, Ceramics, Insecticides,
Insulation, Linoleum, Plastic, Textiles, Blood factors, Collagen,
Heparin, Insulin, Pancreatin, Thrombin, Vasopressin, Vitamin B-12,
Asphalt, auto and jet lubricants, outboard engine oil, brake fluid,
glues, inks, Solvents, Biodegradable Detergents, Herbicides, Gelatin
Capsules, Adhesive Tape, Laminated Wood Products, Plywood,
Paneling, Wallpaper and Wallpaper Paste, Cellophane Wrap and
Tape, Abrasives, Steel Ball Bearings

future.
From the life and death of a thousand pound grass raised

Leif Erikson
2005-12-28 14:02:00 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison lied:

> On 28 Dec 2005 05:22:09 -0800, bpgclm@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> >The meat industry must be desperate to plant people here who come up
> >with all kinds of wacky claims about the "evils" of not eating meat
>
> Like what?
>
> >produced by cruel and unhealthy factory farming and slaughterhouses.
> >All people have to do is to look at videos of cruelly cages animals and
> >the filth and cruelty that goes on in the slaughterhouses. It is
> >impossible to argue against the evidence
>
> Some farm animals have lives of positive value and some of
> negative value, depending of course on quality of life.

NO animals "benefit" by coming into existence, Fuckwit. Existence
itself is not a benefit.

You've made no progress, Fuckwit.

Dutch
2005-12-28 16:10:11 EST
<*m@yahoo.com> wrote

> All people have to do is to look at videos

Yea, it beats using your brain.

Rick
2005-12-28 17:54:39 EST

<*m@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The meat industry must be desperate to plant people here who
> come up
> with all kinds of wacky claims about the "evils" of not eating
> meat
> produced by cruel and unhealthy factory farming and
> slaughterhouses.
> All people have to do is to look at videos of cruelly cages
> animals and
> the filth and cruelty that goes on in the slaughterhouses. It
> is
> impossible to argue against the evidence and that is the reason
> for the
> wacko arguments. Does it work for anyone other than those
> working for
> the meat or rendering industry?
>========================
Rotflmao Thios from the loons that constantly cite only
loony-bin propganda sites and spew lys and delusions! What a
hoot! Keep up the great work hypocrite, you keep proving your
idiocy and hypocrisy with each inane post! What a maroon!

B*@yahoo.com
2005-12-28 19:31:26 EST
Leif Erikson wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison lied:
>
> > On 28 Dec 2005 05:22:09 -0800, bpgclm@yahoo.com wrote:
> >
> > >The meat industry must be desperate to plant people here who come up
> > >with all kinds of wacky claims about the "evils" of not eating meat
> >
> > Like what?
> >
> > >produced by cruel and unhealthy factory farming and slaughterhouses.
> > >All people have to do is to look at videos of cruelly cages animals and
> > >the filth and cruelty that goes on in the slaughterhouses. It is
> > >impossible to argue against the evidence
> >
> > Some farm animals have lives of positive value and some of
> > negative value, depending of course on quality of life.
>
> NO animals "benefit" by coming into existence, Fuckwit. Existence
> itself is not a benefit.
>
> You've made no progress, Fuckwit.

I see desperation in those outrageous and ridiculous claims put forth
by the shills for the meat industry.

B*@yahoo.com
2005-12-28 19:36:07 EST
Dutch wrote:
> <bpgclm@yahoo.com> wrote
>
> > All people have to do is to look at videos
>
> Yea, it beats using your brain.

I suppose that people should just ignore the evidence of cruel and
unsanitary conditions associated with meat production and accept the
lies of meat industry shills instead?

B*@yahoo.com
2005-12-28 19:37:25 EST
The strongest argument against meat consumption is the horrible and
disgusting conditions under which the meat that finds its way into the
markets is produced. The conditions are so cruel and so unsanitary that
one does not need to have compassion for animals to avoid eating meat.
Just the disgusting and unhealthy conditions at the meat producing and
rendering plants are enough. The harmful and degenerating impact of
eating the flesh of animals produced under these conditions on the
brain is clearly demonstrated by this sicko's response to my posts.

rick wrote:
> <bpgclm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > The meat industry must be desperate to plant people here who
> > come up
> > with all kinds of wacky claims about the "evils" of not eating
> > meat
> > produced by cruel and unhealthy factory farming and
> > slaughterhouses.
> > All people have to do is to look at videos of cruelly cages
> > animals and
> > the filth and cruelty that goes on in the slaughterhouses. It
> > is
> > impossible to argue against the evidence and that is the reason
> > for the
> > wacko arguments. Does it work for anyone other than those
> > working for
> > the meat or rendering industry?
> >========================
> Rotflmao Thios from the loons that constantly cite only
> loony-bin propganda sites and spew lys and delusions! What a
> hoot! Keep up the great work hypocrite, you keep proving your
> idiocy and hypocrisy with each inane post! What a maroon!

Dutch
2005-12-28 21:56:48 EST

<*m@yahoo.com> wrote
> Dutch wrote:
>> <bpgclm@yahoo.com> wrote
>>
>> > All people have to do is to look at videos
>>
>> Yea, it beats using your brain.
>
> I suppose that people should just ignore the evidence

No, they should use their brains, not blindly accept AR propaganda as truth.

I could easily produce a video showing a child being assaulted in a
schoolyard, would you have us immediately remove our children from school?

Dutch
2005-12-28 21:57:56 EST
The strongest argument against vegetable consumption is the horrible and
disgusting way in which animals are killed producing plant foods. The deaths
are so cruel and so brutal that one does not need to have compassion for
animals to avoid eating vegetables. Just the cruel and disgusting deaths by
poisoning that animals endure at the vegetable storage facilities are
enough. The harmful and degenerating impact of eating the vegetables
produced under these conditions on the brain is clearly demonstrated by
this sicko's posts.