Vegetarian Discussion: Mad Cow & Bird Flu Are Just The Beginning

Mad Cow & Bird Flu Are Just The Beginning

B*@yahoo.com
2005-12-24 20:52:53 EST
The strongest argument against meat consumption is the horrible and
disgusting conditions under which the meat that finds its way into the
markets is produced. The conditions are so cruel and so unsanitary that
one does not need to have compassion for animals to avoid eating meat.
Just the disgusting and unhealthy conditions at the meat producing and
rendering plants are enough.

Observe the harmful and degenerating impact of eating the flesh of
animals on the brain as demonstrated by the sicko response to this
post.

Dutch
2005-12-24 21:28:03 EST

<*m@yahoo.com> wrote
> The strongest argument against meat consumption is the horrible and
> disgusting conditions under which the meat that finds its way into the
> markets is produced. The conditions are so cruel and so unsanitary that
> one does not need to have compassion for animals to avoid eating meat.
> Just the disgusting and unhealthy conditions at the meat producing and
> rendering plants are enough.
>
> Observe the harmful and degenerating impact of eating the flesh of
> animals on the brain as demonstrated by the sicko response to this
> post.

Nice post. Merry Christmas to you too.

B*@yahoo.com
2005-12-24 21:33:48 EST
Dutch wrote:
> <bpgclm@yahoo.com> wrote
> > The strongest argument against meat consumption is the horrible and
> > disgusting conditions under which the meat that finds its way into the
> > markets is produced. The conditions are so cruel and so unsanitary that
> > one does not need to have compassion for animals to avoid eating meat.
> > Just the disgusting and unhealthy conditions at the meat producing and
> > rendering plants are enough.
> >
> > Observe the harmful and degenerating impact of eating the flesh of
> > animals on the brain as demonstrated by the sicko response to this
> > post.
>
> Nice post. Merry Christmas to you too.

Thank you and the same to you too.

Dutch
2005-12-24 21:54:37 EST
http://www.reuters.hu/card_dom/index_content.html

B*@yahoo.com
2005-12-24 22:00:39 EST
Dutch wrote:
> http://www.reuters.hu/card_dom/index_content.html

I second that. After all, this is "alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian".

Rick
2005-12-25 00:44:00 EST

<*m@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The strongest argument against meat consumption is the horrible
> and
> disgusting conditions under which the meat that finds its way
> into the
> markets is produced. The conditions are so cruel and so
> unsanitary that
> one does not need to have compassion for animals to avoid
> eating meat.
> Just the disgusting and unhealthy conditions at the meat
> producing and
> rendering plants are enough.
>
> Observe the harmful and degenerating impact of eating the flesh
> of
> animals on the brain as demonstrated by the sicko response to
> this
> post.
===========================
Still trolling your ignorance, eh killer. thanks for continuing
to prove your hypocrisy.
Also, thanks for proving how much an idiot you are, fool.

Ron
2005-12-26 12:57:09 EST

rick wrote:
> <bpgclm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > The strongest argument against meat consumption is the horrible
> > and
> > disgusting conditions under which the meat that finds its way
> > into the
> > markets is produced. The conditions are so cruel and so
> > unsanitary that
> > one does not need to have compassion for animals to avoid
> > eating meat.
> > Just the disgusting and unhealthy conditions at the meat
> > producing and
> > rendering plants are enough.
> >
> > Observe the harmful and degenerating impact of eating the flesh
> > of
> > animals on the brain as demonstrated by the sicko response to
> > this
> > post.

> Still trolling your ignorance, eh killer. thanks for continuing
> to prove your hypocrisy.
> Also, thanks for proving how much an idiot you are, fool.

LOL!!

That's your buddy ~jonnie~ that you are thanking.