Vegetarian Discussion: Over 150,000 Posts By Jai Maharaj - Http://tinyurl.com/99xpa

Over 150,000 Posts By Jai Maharaj - Http://tinyurl.com/99xpa

H*@indero.com
2005-12-10 12:06:14 EST
In the face of such overwhelming modesty what can one say? One can say
that it takes only one post to make all those years of obsessive spamming
and trolling empty. How, you ask? Because jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc.,
presents an entirely false face of his own invention. How can we know
this? Because in all those years of obsessive posting he left many
footprints that reveal his real identity.

Jay stevens is not an indian, he is an american and always lived there, he
speaks no language of india except english, he gave himself an academic
degree and an indian sounding name, he will not accept a call from a real
indian because the false face would be known at once, he is a bigot, he
pretends to be a spokesman for things indian and hindu but is really not
known in india at all, he only started practicing hinduism as an adult.

Other then that he is a fine fellow and a good example for all to follow.

Dr. Jai Maharaj
2005-12-10 12:30:10 EST
Over 150,000 posts by Jai Maharaj here:

http://tinyurl.com/99xpa

Jai Maharaj
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti

Leif Erikson
2005-12-10 13:12:00 EST
Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:

> Over 150,000 posts by bullshit liar Jay Stevens here:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/99xpa

What a total waste of resources.

Rick
2005-12-10 14:59:30 EST

"Dr. Jai Maharaj" <usenet@mantra.com> wrote in message
> Over 150,000 cut-n-pastes by Jai Maharaj because he has NOTHING
> to say of his own....

Plus, a massive amount of animal death and suffering attributed
to all this spam by a master troll...

2005-12-10 18:23:59 EST
Dear Dr Maharaj,

The Higher we climb, the harder the fall !

Where are your angels to catch the fall ?

Is it really too hard to receive unconditional love?

In Christ's love
Carol T

Hawker
2005-12-10 19:09:19 EST

"Dr. Jai Maharaj" <usenet@mantra.com> wrote in message
> Over 150,000 posts by Jai Maharaj here:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/99xpa
>
> Jai Maharaj
> http://www.mantra.com/jai
> Om Shanti

There are four kalpas.
1. antarakalpa when the universe expands because of the prevelance of
anti-gravity (vayu).
2. Vivartthasiddhakalpa when the universe is stable because gravity (apah)
and anti-gravity (vayu) are balenced.
3. Samvarttakalpa when the universe contracts because of the prevalence of
gravity (apah).
4. Shunya when the universe shrinks into a black hole (shunya)

Then it begins all over again for ever, but according to the laws of physics
(utu niyama) and not because of Brahma falling asleep and waking up, nor
because of Shiva dancing. That is all Hindu nonesense invented by Brahmins.

Bob Young
2005-12-10 23:21:02 EST

"Dr. Jai Maharaj" wrote:

> Over 150,000 posts by Jai Maharaj here:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/99xpa

You have to be joking surely?

If I want to read extreme hatred, I prefer to scan through
Mein Kampf' !

> Jai Maharaj
> http://www.mantra.com/jai
> Om Shanti

Bob Young
2005-12-10 23:22:03 EST

h*r@indero.com wrote:

> In the face of such overwhelming modesty what can one say? One can say
> that it takes only one post to make all those years of obsessive spamming
> and trolling empty. How, you ask? Because jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc.,
> presents an entirely false face of his own invention. How can we know
> this? Because in all those years of obsessive posting he left many
> footprints that reveal his real identity.
>
> Jay stevens is not an indian, he is an american and always lived there, he
> speaks no language of india except english, he gave himself an academic
> degree and an indian sounding name, he will not accept a call from a real
> indian because the false face would be known at once, he is a bigot, he
> pretends to be a spokesman for things indian and hindu but is really not
> known in india at all, he only started practicing hinduism as an adult.
>
> Other then that he is a fine fellow and a good example for all to follow.

I prefer the description 'sick'