Vegetarian Discussion: The Man Of The Year Award To Jia Maharaj Ji

The Man Of The Year Award To Jia Maharaj Ji
Posts: 24

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)

H*@indero.com
2005-12-06 13:22:46 EST
Jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc., has indeed enlightened many, if one is
seeking an example of someone presenting a false face of his own self
serving invention. He is not an indian, he is an american, he speaks no
language of india except english, he has no dr. degree, he gave himself an
indian sounding name, he is a bigot, he has really little to say and can
only post articles and make subject line propaganda in place of
intellengent interaction; aside ffrom that he is a fine fellow and well
worth the time recognition.

Harmony
2005-12-06 13:41:43 EST
time magazine has obviously erred in giving their man of the year award to
wrong people. nobody has enlightned human race as much as jai maharaj ji has
done in the last year (and before too). in a way jai maharaj ji presents a
competetion to time mazagine. i mean what would you rather read? time
talking same stuff about the same politicians who lie to us everyday,
wearing 3 pc suit with a straight face; and sleazy folks of hollywood? or
would you rather read jai maharaj ji's carefully selected stories that can
make a wonderful difference in your life?



T*@hotmail.com
2005-12-06 13:58:00 EST

harmony wrote:
> time magazine has obviously erred in giving their man of the year award to
> wrong people. nobody has enlightned human race as much as jai maharaj ji has
> done in the last year (and before too). in a way jai maharaj ji presents a
> competetion to time mazagine. i mean what would you rather read? time
> talking same stuff about the same politicians who lie to us everyday,
> wearing 3 pc suit with a straight face; and sleazy folks of hollywood? or
> would you rather read jai maharaj ji's carefully selected stories that can
> make a wonderful difference in your life?

I just did a quick google search on "Jay Stevens Jai Maharaj". Yikes.
The King of the Trolls or what.

TC


Rick
2005-12-06 17:34:59 EST

"harmony" <aka@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:fPklf.72730$2k5.58131@dukeread09...
> time magazine has obviously erred in giving their man of the
> year award to
> wrong people. nobody has enlightned human race as much as jai
> maharaj ji has
> done in the last year (and before too). in a way jai maharaj
> ji presents a
> competetion to time mazagine. i mean what would you rather
> read? time
> talking same stuff about the same politicians who lie to us
> everyday,
> wearing 3 pc suit with a straight face; and sleazy folks of
> hollywood? or
> would you rather read jai maharaj ji's carefully selected
> stories that can
> make a wonderful difference in your life?
>
>====================
ROTFLMAO Thanks for the great laugh!!! What a hoot!!! I'll
live 20 years longer on that laughter along!!!




Leif Erikson
2005-12-06 18:07:45 EST
stupid new-age bimbo harmony blabbered:
> time magazine has obviously erred in giving their man of the year award to
> wrong people. nobody has enlightned human race as much as jai maharaj

Jay Stevens. You mean that phony Hindoo Jay Stevens, a total liar.

He's a zero.


Bholu
2005-12-06 18:37:00 EST
I have a feeling that Jai Maharaj will not be amused by this
tongue-in-cheek post - especially since he has really parted the cheeks
in question.

Thanks everyone


Dave
2005-12-06 20:43:28 EST

h*r@indero.com wrote:
> Jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc., has indeed enlightened many, if one is
> seeking an example of someone presenting a false face of his own self
> serving invention. He is not an indian,

Does he claim to be. You should be honoured that he should chose to
adopt your culture as his own.

>he is an american, he speaks no
> language of india except english, he has no dr. degree, he gave himself an
> indian sounding name, he is a bigot, he has really little to say and can
> only post articles and make subject line propaganda in place of
> intellengent interaction; aside ffrom that he is a fine fellow and well
> worth the time recognition.


Rich
2005-12-06 21:23:17 EST

"Bholu" <bholu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1133912220.944117.178830@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>I have a feeling that Jai Maharaj will not be amused by this
> tongue-in-cheek post - especially since he has really parted the cheeks
> in question.
>
> Thanks everyone
>

I, too, thought the root post in this thread was tongue-in-cheek, but closer
examination of Harmony's posting history makes it clear that her admiration
for "Jai Maharaj" is genuine!
--


--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/



Jim
2005-12-06 23:34:39 EST

Rich wrote:
>
> I, too, thought the root post in this thread was tongue-in-cheek, but closer
> examination of Harmony's posting history makes it clear that her admiration
> for "Jai Maharaj" is genuine!
>

The greater likelihood is that "Harmony" is actually Jay himself...


Cathyb
2005-12-06 23:42:06 EST

Jim wrote:

> Rich wrote:
> >
> > I, too, thought the root post in this thread was tongue-in-cheek, but closer
> > examination of Harmony's posting history makes it clear that her admiration
> > for "Jai Maharaj" is genuine!
> >
>
> The greater likelihood is that "Harmony" is actually Jay himself...

LOL. Yes, surely.

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron