Vegetarian Discussion: Dairy Calcium

B*@hotmail.com
2005-11-24 15:39:21 EST
From: "Robert Cohen" <notmilk@...>
Date: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:25 pm
Subject: Calcium Dairy Lie

The Calcium Dairy Lie

The longer a lie is promoted, the more readily it is
received. Dairy lies have continued for generations.

Milk and dairy consumption does not prevent hip fractures.
Scientific studies prove that the opposite is true. If you
seek a recipe for your own future osteoporosis, drink
plenty of milk and become a Wisconsin cheesehead.

A publication in the February, 2003 issue of the American
Journal of Clinical Nutrition (Vol. 77, No. 2, 504-511)
clearly demonstrates that eighteen years of milk consumption
did not prevent hip fractures for post-menopausal women.

How many subjects participated in the study?

A mere 72,337. As part of Walter Willett's Harvard Nurses
Study, investigator Diane Feskanich performed statistical
tests of significance for 18 years of data including dietary
intake of calcium (dairy and supplements) to determine her
findings.

The conclusion reached from this observational analyses, is
that dietary calcium plays little or no role in preventing
bone loss. Drinking milk does not prevent osteoporosis. A
total of 603 hip fractures were analyzed. Scientists
determined that milk consumption was in no way associated
with hip fracture risk. The same conclusion was reached for
total calcium consumption.

The Harvard Nurses study previously determined that there is
no positive association between teenaged milk consumption
and the risk of adult fractures. (American Journal of Public
Health 1997;87). As a matter of fact, just the opposite was
found to be true. Women consuming greater amounts of calcium
from dairy foods suffered significantly increased risks of
hip fractures.

In light of these findings, the dairy industry milk mustache
campaign has been proven to be one enormous deception. Bones
break because women eating the wrong foods create an acid
condition in their own bloodstreams, which must be
neutralized by available calcium. The body achieves balance
by taking calcium out of its own bones. Ergo, people eating
the greatest amount of total animal protein are the ones
experiencing accelerated rates of bone loss. The same
Journal of Clinical Nutrition, (1995; 61, 4) confirmed this
truth:

"Dietary protein increases production of acid in the blood
which can be neutralized by calcium mobilized from the
skeleton."

Eighteen years earlier, as the Harvard Nurses study was just
beginning, the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
(1979;32,4) reported:

"Even when eating 1,400 mg of calcium daily, one can lose up
to 4% of his or her bone mass each year while consuming a
high-protein diet."

Why do you imagine that these same scientific studies have
not be publicized in magazines or reported on TV news,
or headlined in your local newspaper? Because truth lacks
one critical ingredient. Cash. For a story to be released,
it must often be accompanied by paid dairy industry advertising.
In this deceptively dangerous manner, most of us receive our
biased and compromised health information.

Milk? It does not do the body good.

Robert Cohen
http://www.notmilk.com

Rudy Canoza
2008-03-03 14:52:51 EST
LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper
lied:
> From: "Robert Cohen" <notmilk@...>
> Date: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:25 pm
> Subject: Calcium Dairy Lie
>
> The Calcium Dairy Lie

Robert Cohen is a *FAILED* New Jersey real estate
developer who knows nothing about nutrition.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-03-03 19:09:40 EST
On Mar 3, 12:52 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper
> lied:
>
> > From: "Robert Cohen" <notmilk@...>
> > Date: Sat Nov 12, 2005  12:25 pm
> > Subject: Calcium Dairy Lie
>
> > The Calcium Dairy Lie
>
> Robert Cohen is a *FAILED* New Jersey real estate
> developer who knows nothing about nutrition.

LOL!!

February, 2003 issue of the American
Journal of Clinical Nutrition (Vol. 77, No. 2, 504-511)

(American Journal of Public
Health 1997;87).

Journal of Clinical Nutrition, (1995; 61, 4)

American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
(1979;32,4)

Cohen draws his info from peer reviewed publications, unlike Goobs who
draws his info from his ass.

Rudy Canoza
2008-03-03 19:12:11 EST
LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper
lied:
> On Mar 3, 12:52 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>> LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper
>> lied:
>>
>>> From: "Robert Cohen" <notmilk@...>
>>> Date: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:25 pm
>>> Subject: Calcium Dairy Lie
>>> The Calcium Dairy Lie
>> Robert Cohen is a *FAILED* New Jersey real estate
>> developer who knows nothing about nutrition.
>
> LOL!!
>
> February, 2003 issue of the American
> Journal of Clinical Nutrition (Vol. 77, No. 2, 504-511)

No article by Cohen in that.

> (American Journal of Public
> Health 1997;87).

No article by Cohen in that.

> Journal of Clinical Nutrition, (1995; 61, 4)

No article by Cohen in that.

> American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
> (1979;32,4)

No article by Cohen in that.

> Cohen draws his info from peer reviewed publications,

No, he doesn't. Cohen is *INCOMPETENT* to read that
material.

Cohen is a sleazy SCAMMING fuck.

Mr. Smartypants
2008-03-03 20:26:27 EST
On Mar 3, 5:12 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper
> lied:
>
> > On Mar 3, 12:52 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> >> LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper
> >> lied:

> >> Robert Cohen is a *FAILED* New Jersey real estate
> >> developer who knows nothing about nutrition.
>
> > LOL!!
>
> > February, 2003 issue of the American
> > Journal of Clinical Nutrition (Vol. 77, No. 2, 504-511)
>
> No article by Cohen in that.
>

> > (American Journal of Public
> > Health 1997;87).
>
> No article by Cohen in that.
>

> > Journal of Clinical Nutrition, (1995; 61, 4)
>
> No article by Cohen in that.
>

> > American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
> > (1979;32,4)
>
> No article by Cohen in that.
>
> > Cohen draws his info from peer reviewed publications,
>
> No, he doesn't.  Cohen is *INCOMPETENT* to read that
> material.
>
> Cohen is a sleazy SCAMMING fuck.

Sez the guy who won't use any significant amount of dairy and
absolutely refuses to take the ICE CREAM TEST.

Rudy Canoza
2008-03-03 21:18:38 EST
LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper
lied:
> On Mar 3, 5:12 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>> LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper
>> lied:

>>> LOL!!
>>> February, 2003 issue of the American
>>> Journal of Clinical Nutrition (Vol. 77, No. 2, 504-511)
>> No article by Cohen in that.
>>

>>> (American Journal of Public
>>> Health 1997;87).
>> No article by Cohen in that.
>>

>>> Journal of Clinical Nutrition, (1995; 61, 4)
>> No article by Cohen in that.
>>

>>> American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
>>> (1979;32,4)
>> No article by Cohen in that.
>>
>>> Cohen draws his info from peer reviewed publications,
>> No, he doesn't. Cohen is *INCOMPETENT* to read that
>> material.
>>
>> Cohen is a sleazy SCAMMING fuck.
>

> Sez the guy who won't use any significant amount of dairy

I eat an appropriate amount of dairy products.

Cohen is a lying SCAMMING shitbag. He's only trying to
sell his shitty soy extractor gizmo.

> and absolutely refuses to take the ICE CREAM TEST.

The BULLSHIT, unscientific, proves-nothing, joke of an
"ice cream test". It's bullshit, just like everything
that spews out of your asshole of a mind.

NO "looping through Norway", NO posting to SDSU. You
know it, too.

Whining, Crying, Bawl
2008-03-04 06:32:23 EST
On Mar 3, 7:18 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper
> lied:
>

> > On Mar 3, 5:12 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> >> LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper
> >> lied:

> >> No article by Cohen in that.

> >> No article by Cohen in that.

> >> No article by Cohen in that.

> >> No article by Cohen in that.

> >> No, he doesn't.  Cohen is *INCOMPETENT* to read that
> >> material.
>
> >> Cohen is a sleazy SCAMMING fuck.
>
> > Sez the guy who won't use any significant amount of dairy
>
> I eat an appropriate amount of dairy products.

As I recall you said you only put an ounce or two of milk on your
cereal, rarely eat ice cream, and only a nibble of cheese
occasionally. The NFMPA must really love customers like you.

> Cohen is a lying SCAMMING shitbag.  He's only trying to
> sell his shitty soy extractor gizmo.

and you're trying to earn your paycheque by dissing him.

> > and absolutely refuses to take the ICE CREAM TEST.
>
> The BULLSHIT, unscientific, proves-nothing, joke of an
> "ice cream test".  It's bullshit, just like everything
> that spews out of your asshole of a mind.

Goo, you or anyone is challenged to eat 8 oz of ice cream (any brand
or flavor) per day for 180 days then get back to me.

If dairy is so-o-o-o healthy and nutritious where's the harm?

> NO "looping through Norway", NO posting to SDSU.  You
> know it, too.-

I KNOW the opposite.

Rudy Canoza
2008-03-04 10:24:47 EST
LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper
lied:
> On Mar 3, 7:18 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>> LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper
>> lied:

>>> Sez the guy who won't use any significant amount of dairy
>> I eat an appropriate amount of dairy products.
>

> As I recall you said

That I eat an appropriate amount of dairy products. I do.

>> Cohen is a lying SCAMMING shitbag. He's only trying to
>> sell his shitty soy extractor gizmo.
>

> and you're trying to earn your paycheque by dissing him.

No, I do this as an unpaid public service.

Cohen is a sleazy lying SCAMMER. You don't deny it.

>>> and absolutely refuses to take the ICE CREAM TEST.
>> The BULLSHIT, unscientific, proves-nothing, joke of an
>> "ice cream test". It's bullshit, just like everything
>> that spews out of your asshole of a mind.
>

> you or anyone is challenged to eat 8 oz of ice cream (any brand
> or flavor) per day for 180 days

Not a valid test of anything.

>> NO "looping through Norway", NO posting to SDSU. You
>> know it, too.-
>
> I KNOW

Yes, you *KNOW*. You *KNOW* that you were lying.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-03-04 13:37:57 EST
On Mar 4, 8:24 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> > and you're trying to earn your paycheque by dissing him.
>
> No, I do this as an unpaid public service.

You brought up this two year old post to try to divert attention away
from the traceroute asskicking you've been getting.

Too funny.

> Cohen is a sleazy lying SCAMMER.  You don't deny it.

You can't prove it.

> >> The BULLSHIT, unscientific, proves-nothing, joke of an
> >> "ice cream test".  It's bullshit, just like everything
> >> that spews out of your asshole of a mind.
>
> > you or anyone is challenged to eat 8 oz of ice cream (any brand
> > or flavor) per day for 180 days
>
> Not a valid test of anything.

How would you know if you haven't done it?

> >> NO "looping through Norway", NO posting to SDSU.  You
> >> know it, too.-
>
> > I KNOW
>
> Yes, you *KNOW*.  You *KNOW* that you were lying.-

Careful there Goober. You're gonna pop a blood vessel.

Rudy Canoza
2008-03-04 14:01:25 EST
LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper
lied:
> On Mar 4, 8:24 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>>> and you're trying to earn your paycheque by dissing him.
>> No, I do this as an unpaid public service.
>

> You brought up this two year old post to

To kick your worthless jerk-off ass some more.

>> Cohen is a sleazy lying SCAMMER. You don't deny it.
>
> You can't prove it.

You don't deny it. You know it's true.

>>> you or anyone is challenged to eat 8 oz of ice cream (any brand
>>> or flavor) per day for 180 days
>> Not a valid test of anything.
>

> How would you know

It isn't a valid test of anything.

>>> I KNOW
>> Yes, you *KNOW*. You *KNOW* that you were lying.-
>

> Careful there

YOU certainly aren't careful, fuckstain.