Vegetarian Discussion: Heads Up: Another Wife-swapping Show Featuring Vegans Tonight

Heads Up: Another Wife-swapping Show Featuring Vegans Tonight

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)

Usual Suspect
2005-11-14 16:12:45 EST
Tonight on ABC:

A backwoods, hunting mom whose motto is "Kill it and grill it"
swaps places with an animal activist mother who eats only raw
food and has a vegan pet cat.

This will be the second consecutive week of the show featuring leftwing
marginals. A "freegan" family appeared in last week's episode --
complete with dumpster diving and begging for morsels.

Scented Nectar
2005-11-14 20:11:08 EST
"usual suspect" <support@our.troops> wrote in message
> Tonight on ABC:
>
> A backwoods, hunting mom whose motto is "Kill it and grill it"
> swaps places with an animal activist mother who eats only raw
> food and has a vegan pet cat.
>
> This will be the second consecutive week of the show featuring leftwing
> marginals. A "freegan" family appeared in last week's episode --
> complete with dumpster diving and begging for morsels.

I just saw the first 5 minutes and
had to change the channel. She's
a complete kook, and not
representitive of most vegans.
Sun gazing indeed.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Usual Suspect
2005-11-14 20:15:00 EST
Scented Nectar wrote:
>>Tonight on ABC:
>>
>>A backwoods, hunting mom whose motto is "Kill it and grill it"
>>swaps places with an animal activist mother who eats only raw
>>food and has a vegan pet cat.
>>
>>This will be the second consecutive week of the show featuring leftwing
>>marginals. A "freegan" family appeared in last week's episode --
>>complete with dumpster diving and begging for morsels.
>

> I just saw the first 5 minutes and
> had to change the channel. She's
> a complete kook, and not
> representitive of most vegans.

Bullshit. Put it back on. This gets good!! LMAO

> Sun gazing indeed.

Lesley (aka pearl) is into that. Hahahahahaha!

Usual Suspect
2005-11-14 20:17:22 EST
Scented Nectar wrote:
>>Tonight on ABC:
>>
>>A backwoods, hunting mom whose motto is "Kill it and grill it"
>>swaps places with an animal activist mother who eats only raw
>>food and has a vegan pet cat.
>>
>>This will be the second consecutive week of the show featuring leftwing
>>marginals. A "freegan" family appeared in last week's episode --
>>complete with dumpster diving and begging for morsels.
>

> I just saw the first 5 minutes and
> had to change the channel. She's
> a complete kook, and not
> representitive of most vegans.

Look, poor Bobbi has to go protest for animal rights. Instead of cook,
clean, etc.

Cool. Kaboom! Dinner's ready.

Leif Erikson
2005-11-14 20:21:27 EST
Scented Nectar wrote:
> "usual suspect" <support@our.troops> wrote in message
> > Tonight on ABC:
> >
> > A backwoods, hunting mom whose motto is "Kill it and grill it"
> > swaps places with an animal activist mother who eats only raw
> > food and has a vegan pet cat.
> >
> > This will be the second consecutive week of the show featuring leftwing
> > marginals. A "freegan" family appeared in last week's episode --
> > complete with dumpster diving and begging for morsels.
>
> I just saw the first 5 minutes and
> had to change the channel.

Couldn't bear to see yourself, eh?

> She's a complete kook, and not
> representitive of most vegans.

She certainly *is* representative of most "vegans".

> Sun gazing indeed.
>

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Usual Suspect
2005-11-14 20:22:29 EST
Scented Nectar wrote:
>>Tonight on ABC:
>>
>>A backwoods, hunting mom whose motto is "Kill it and grill it"
>>swaps places with an animal activist mother who eats only raw
>>food and has a vegan pet cat.
>>
>>This will be the second consecutive week of the show featuring leftwing
>>marginals. A "freegan" family appeared in last week's episode --
>>complete with dumpster diving and begging for morsels.
>

> I just saw the first 5 minutes and
> had to change the channel. She's
> a complete kook, and not
> representitive of most vegans.
> Sun gazing indeed.

Lesley posted a link about the dude from India Jackie just mentioned.
Lesley thought it was worth a shot. Hahahaha!

And fuck, what a pantywaist -- this Harold dude is a raw-vegan because
of that wicked sun-gazing bitch. What have I told you about veganism and
authoritarian coercion. Here's yet more proof for ya.

Usual Suspect
2005-11-14 20:24:53 EST
Scented Nectar wrote:
>>Tonight on ABC:
>>
>>A backwoods, hunting mom whose motto is "Kill it and grill it"
>>swaps places with an animal activist mother who eats only raw
>>food and has a vegan pet cat.
>>
>>This will be the second consecutive week of the show featuring leftwing
>>marginals. A "freegan" family appeared in last week's episode --
>>complete with dumpster diving and begging for morsels.
>
> I just saw the first 5 minutes and
> had to change the channel. She's
> a complete kook, and not
> representitive of most vegans.

Question -- have you forced your cat to adopt a veg-n diet yet? If not,
how many times have you considered it?

The vegan kooks' cat "Tiger" looks unhealthy (so do the vegans).

Usual Suspect
2005-11-14 20:27:48 EST
Leif Erikson wrote:
>>>Tonight on ABC:
>>>
>>>A backwoods, hunting mom whose motto is "Kill it and grill it"
>>>swaps places with an animal activist mother who eats only raw
>>>food and has a vegan pet cat.
>>>
>>>This will be the second consecutive week of the show featuring leftwing
>>>marginals. A "freegan" family appeared in last week's episode --
>>>complete with dumpster diving and begging for morsels.
>>
>>I just saw the first 5 minutes and
>>had to change the channel.
>
> Couldn't bear to see yourself, eh?

My first thought when the announcer explained why Jackie was staring at
the sun was, "OMG, there's Lesley!"

>>She's a complete kook, and not
>>representitive of most vegans.
>
> She certainly *is* representative of most "vegans".

Correct. Now the sun-gazing bitch is forcing veganism on everyone else
and going to make the family join her in protesting meat.

Leif Erikson
2005-11-14 20:33:57 EST
usual suspect wrote:
> Scented Nectar wrote:
> >>Tonight on ABC:
> >>
> >>A backwoods, hunting mom whose motto is "Kill it and grill it"
> >>swaps places with an animal activist mother who eats only raw
> >>food and has a vegan pet cat.
> >>
> >>This will be the second consecutive week of the show featuring leftwing
> >>marginals. A "freegan" family appeared in last week's episode --
> >>complete with dumpster diving and begging for morsels.
> >
> > I just saw the first 5 minutes and
> > had to change the channel. She's
> > a complete kook, and not
> > representitive of most vegans.
>
> Question -- have you forced your cat to adopt a veg-n diet yet? If not,
> how many times have you considered it?
>
> The vegan kooks' cat "Tiger" looks unhealthy (so do the vegans).

Cats are obligate carnivores (they need taurine). Forcing a "vegan"
diet on a cat is cruelty to animals.

Usual Suspect
2005-11-14 20:52:33 EST
Leif Erikson wrote:
> usual suspect wrote:

>>>I just saw the first 5 minutes and
>>>had to change the channel. She's
>>>a complete kook, and not
>>>representitive of most vegans.
>>
>>Question -- have you forced your cat to adopt a veg-n diet yet? If not,
>>how many times have you considered it?
>>
>>The vegan kooks' cat "Tiger" looks unhealthy (so do the vegans).
>

> Cats are obligate carnivores (they need taurine). Forcing a "vegan"
> diet on a cat is cruelty to animals.

I think Jackie's cruelty to her husband is an extension of that she
shows her cat. Both the husband and the cat are her emasculated pawns.
Neither would be vegan were it not for her insufferable mistreatment of
them both.

And now Bobbi is calling her on it, at least her mistreatment and lack
of communication with Harold. Hopefully that guy'll grow a set and stand
up to the loony old witch.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)