Vegetarian Discussion: The Dennis Jaywood Issue...

The Dennis Jaywood Issue...
Posts: 31

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

UtahWhiteWolf
2005-10-06 17:45:57 EST
I've lurked here for long enough. It's about time I told some home
truths.

First the facts. Dennis Jaywood is a troll and a net.k00k. He's not a
skinhead, knows nothing about the skinhead subculture and the White
Power movement, is only here to stir things up for kicks and giggles
and crosspost his pathetic straw man garbage to inappropriate
newsgroups. From reading posts in my six months or so lurking on this
group, most of the people on alt.skinheads accept this (including the
people I shall now mention).

If this is the case, then why the fuck do you guys keep replying to
him and giving him the ammunition to continue this bullshit? I'm
specifically looking at NY Dark Blue and Chris here - you are enabling
him. If you two didn't constantly give him an audience, he would have
nothing to say. Are you that insecure in your own masculinity and so
intent on having the last word that you just have to respond like
chickenshit street toughs every time he calls you 'fags' and 'race
traitors'? The man has no credibility (I have my suspicions that he's
actually a non-white and/or a member of a left-wing organization and
only posts here in an attempt to discredit the White Power movement) -
what the fuck does it matter if he publicly doubts your commitment to
the cause? Who is going to take him seriously?

You are as much part of the problem here as Jaywood. Sort it out.

--
UtahWhiteWolf 14/88
Meine Ehre heißt Treue

BOBOBOnoBO
2005-10-06 18:01:56 EST

UtahWhiteWolf wrote:
> I've lurked here for long enough. It's about time I told some home
> truths.
>
> First the facts. Dennis Jaywood is a troll and a net.k00k. He's not a
> skinhead, knows nothing about the skinhead subculture and the White
> Power movement, is only here to stir things up for kicks and giggles
> and crosspost his pathetic straw man garbage to inappropriate
> newsgroups. From reading posts in my six months or so lurking on this
> group, most of the people on alt.skinheads accept this (including the
> people I shall now mention).
>
> If this is the case, then why the fuck do you guys keep replying to
> him and giving him the ammunition to continue this bullshit? I'm
> specifically looking at NY Dark Blue and Chris here - you are enabling
> him. If you two didn't constantly give him an audience, he would have
> nothing to say. Are you that insecure in your own masculinity and so
> intent on having the last word that you just have to respond like
> chickenshit street toughs every time he calls you 'fags' and 'race
> traitors'? The man has no credibility (I have my suspicions that he's
> actually a non-white and/or a member of a left-wing organization and
> only posts here in an attempt to discredit the White Power movement) -
> what the fuck does it matter if he publicly doubts your commitment to
> the cause? Who is going to take him seriously?
>
> You are as much part of the problem here as Jaywood. Sort it out.

Jaywood is written by a British person. It is a fictitious character.
People should not answer its posts.
>
> --
> UtahWhiteWolf 14/88
> Meine Ehre heißt Treue

--Bryan


Dutch
2005-10-06 21:30:11 EST

<UtahWhiteWolf> wrote .
> The man has no credibility (I have my suspicions that he's
> actually a non-white and/or a member of a left-wing organization and
> only posts here in an attempt to discredit the White Power movement) -

Don't worry about it, the white power movement has no credibility to lose.



Dennis Jaywood
2005-10-07 00:06:16 EST
You are a big screwy scum ball.

I am real. I resent being called a minority. I am a card carrying
skinhead. I have attended a gathering of Aryan skinheads.

I wish that the two people you mention would either get on board the
efforts to preserve our race or shut the hell up. I am tired of their
attacks against me.

They are a distraction to me, preventing me from posting more
useful comments.

Now, it looks like you are not an American. So why don't you concern
yourself on what ever problems exist in your second rate country. The
likes of NY Dark Blue and Chris are trying to pull the US down to the
level of whatever boondock backwater nation you live in.

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 22:45:57 +0100, UtahWhiteWolf wrote:

>I've lurked here for long enough. It's about time I told some home
>truths.
>
>First the facts. Dennis Jaywood is a troll and a net.k00k. He's not a
>skinhead, knows nothing about the skinhead subculture and the White
>Power movement, is only here to stir things up for kicks and giggles
>and crosspost his pathetic straw man garbage to inappropriate
>newsgroups. From reading posts in my six months or so lurking on this
>group, most of the people on alt.skinheads accept this (including the
>people I shall now mention).
>
>If this is the case, then why the fuck do you guys keep replying to
>him and giving him the ammunition to continue this bullshit? I'm
>specifically looking at NY Dark Blue and Chris here - you are enabling
>him. If you two didn't constantly give him an audience, he would have
>nothing to say. Are you that insecure in your own masculinity and so
>intent on having the last word that you just have to respond like
>chickenshit street toughs every time he calls you 'fags' and 'race
>traitors'? The man has no credibility (I have my suspicions that he's
>actually a non-white and/or a member of a left-wing organization and
>only posts here in an attempt to discredit the White Power movement) -
>what the fuck does it matter if he publicly doubts your commitment to
>the cause? Who is going to take him seriously?
>
>You are as much part of the problem here as Jaywood. Sort it out.


Dennis Jaywood
2005-10-07 00:07:29 EST
We would if we were to lose. However, thanks to a lot of selfless
efforts by people who are not only your better but even mine, we aint
going to lose anything but the trash that pollutes our nation.

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 18:30:11 -0700, "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote:

>
><UtahWhiteWolf> wrote .
>> The man has no credibility (I have my suspicions that he's
>> actually a non-white and/or a member of a left-wing organization and
>> only posts here in an attempt to discredit the White Power movement) -
>
>Don't worry about it, the white power movement has no credibility to lose.
>


Riff
2005-10-07 02:42:47 EST
In alt.skinheads, Dennis Jaywood <Super DJwood> typed:

>You are a big screwy scum ball.

The guy has 88/14 in his sig, along with some wog quote that probably
translates to something about killing nigs, & you respond to him by
calling him a "big screwy scum ball". Another victory for the white
race, eh Dennis ?


>I am real.

Indeed. Real fucked up !


>I resent being called a minority.

Though you don't seem to mind being referred to as a "useless
cocksucker". Funny that !


>I am a card carrying
>skinhead.

Just a shame your card is fucking red !


>I have attended a gathering of Aryan skinheads.

Correction. You were invited to a gathering by some likeminded
ingrate called Sam. However, you declined this invitation because you
"had to respond to the postings in the skinhead group".


np: Bound For Glory - Stuka Pilot

Go Go Goblin!
2005-10-07 08:15:13 EST
In article <1128636116.680159.206100@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
C*T@BRICK.NET says...

>
> Jaywood is written by a British person. It is a fictitious character.
> People should not answer its posts.

> --Bryan
>
>


it's true!


but sometimes he's actually funny!


--

- b f g

- s h a z b o t at f u s e dot n e t

- http://home.fuse.net/bobgoblin

Dennis Jaywood
2005-10-07 13:06:45 EST
Don't insult me by calling me a snooty nose Brit.

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 08:15:13 -0400, go go goblin! <toot.th@t.goat>
wrote:

>In article <1128636116.680159.206100@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
>*T@BRICK.NET says...
>
>>
>> Jaywood is written by a British person. It is a fictitious character.
>> People should not answer its posts.
>
>> --Bryan
>>
>>
>
>
> it's true!
>
>
> but sometimes he's actually funny!


UtahWhiteWolf
2005-10-07 13:49:26 EST
On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 18:30:11 -0700, "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote:

>
><UtahWhiteWolf> wrote .
>> The man has no credibility (I have my suspicions that he's
>> actually a non-white and/or a member of a left-wing organization and
>> only posts here in an attempt to discredit the White Power movement) -
>
>Don't worry about it, the white power movement has no credibility to lose.

The main reason that the White Power movement lacks credibility at
present is that there are so many dumb, illiterate hicks who think
that 'white pride' is all about petty name-calling, beating people up
and disfiguring themselves with idiotic tattoos.
--
UtahWhiteWolf 14/88
Meine Ehre heißt Treue

UtahWhiteWolf
2005-10-07 14:02:12 EST
On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 06:42:47 GMT, Riff <not@valid.com> wrote:

>In alt.skinheads, Dennis Jaywood <Super DJwood> typed:
>
>>You are a big screwy scum ball.
>
>The guy has 88/14 in his sig, along with some wog quote that probably
>translates to something about killing nigs, & you respond to him by
>calling him a "big screwy scum ball". Another victory for the white
>race, eh Dennis ?

It's the motto of the SS - "My honor is called loyalty".

The fact that Jaywood does not recognise this as such is further proof
that he is not a member of the White Power movement.
--
UtahWhiteWolf 14/88
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron