Vegetarian Discussion: THE COMING STARVATION IN AMERICA

THE COMING STARVATION IN AMERICA

Dr. Jai Maharaj
2005-10-05 13:45:15 EST
THE COMING STARVATION IN AMERICA

Forwarded message from Fidyl <fidyl@yahoo.com>

[ Subject: The Coming Starvation In America
[ From: Fidyl <fidyl@yahoo.com>
[ Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005

The Coming Starvation In America

By James P. Wickstrom
Antechamber.net
10-3-5

http://rense.com/general67/starve.htm

The government of the United States, by Law was to always
maintain a three year mixed-grain survival storage for
every man, woman, and child in the United States.

Like most Laws of the land, the politicians never took
heed as to why our wise ancestors had this reserve
requirement established. It was to make sure, that, in
the time of a National Emergency, the people had the most
important mainstay needed for survival individually and
as a Nation.

Remember, the people make the Nation, the Nation does not
make the people.

In the 1960's and 1970's the different political
administrations of Washington, D.C. walked away from
sanity and started to give the surplus grains which where
in elevator storage all over the country, to other
nations, such as the Soviet Union, India, etc.. This
continued over two decades, until the elevators were
empty and the reserve of grains that were in reserve as
per a national crisis....were gone. Of course this was
done as to inhance international "friendship" with other
nations, even if those other nations were self-admitted
enemies of the United States.

Remember, there was enough grain in storage, paid for by
the American tax-payer, to last the masses inside the
United States for three full years, if need be. But now
it all is but gone!

By 1996, the United States Department of Agriculture
(U.S.D.A.) claimed that there was enough food in ware-
house storage to last every man, woman and child in the
cities a 3 day supply and a 5 day supply for every man,
woman, and child in the countryside, should a great
national emergency occur. In other words, if food trucks
stopped running, the food supplies for the masses would
be 3 days in the cities and 5 days in the countryside.

In 2003, the U.S.D.A. stopped measuring for "days in
reserve" of food for every man, woman, and child in the
United States because the amount of food in storage in
the United States dropped under a 1 day food supply for
every man, woman, and child in the United States. Thus,
the U.S.D.A. started to measure in individual pounds as
to how much food was in the food-chain per person in the
United States as per 300 million people.

In 2003, there was 77 pounds of food per person in the
warehouse food-chain in the United States. What this
means, is that during a national emergency, only 77
pounds of food per person is available before all food is
TOTALLY GONE in the United States.

By September of 2005, there is now only 15.7 pounds of
reserved foodstuffs in the food-chain for every man,
woman, and child in the United States. This means that
there has been an 80% decrease in the past two years.
That decrease is becoming greater with every passing day
in the United States. Of the 15.7 pounds of warehoused
reserved food-stuffs, 11.0 pounds of the 15.7 pounds
consists of unprocessed wheat. The rest of the 15.7
pounds of survival foods in storage for every man, woman,
and child, totaling 4.7 pounds, consists of the following
foods:

1. Non-fat dry milk 2. Cheese 3. Corn by the bushel 4.
Peanuts by the pound 5. Lentils by the pound

That's it folks ! . . . This is what the District of
Columbia has set aside representing the 15.7 pounds in
the survival food-chain for every man, woman, and child
to stay alive on. This is not a daily supply, this amount
represents the total food everyone will get for....how
long, who knows!

The U.S.D.A. Crop Production Report per September 12,
2005, contained said information, and this information
was brought forth by Alan Guebert of the Farm & Food
Report.

Collective communist farming failed in the Soviet Union
and communist China, and the present form of Collective
Farming (paying the farmers not to grow food) has totally
failed in the United States.

Mr. Guebert also stated, that one more disaster as the
likes of the hurricanes Katrina or Rita against the
United States, or anything to compare to such in whatever
way, would create such a food panic, it would make the
New Orleans rioting look like the Mardi Gras.

The United States Government for the past 75 years has
been driving the United States deeper and deeper into the
realm of communism. The United States is financially
broke, the farms are broken down, the Nation has been de-
industrialized, and the outsourcing of jobs continues to
this day. Both corrupt federal administrations, the
Democrat and Republican eat off the same plate. They have
labeled that plate; "Screw the taxpayer, each and every
one of them."

Our European ancestors were very wise, honest and full of
common sense. They had food cellars where they had food
canned, that could last themwell over a year, insuring
them that they would be able to plant a crop the
following summer, and still be able to survive waiting
for crops to mature and harvest. They did not rely on the
corrupt politicans who are liars and thieves.

But as I said, time passed by and the people put a false
trust in their elected and appointed public servants
thinking that these same people were looking out for
their personal interests. How sadly wrong the people were
then, and still are.

In conclusion, I highly suggest that you pull your head
out of the sand, check your food supplies, and if you do
not have 6 months to a years food in reserve, then you
had best sell something or do whatever you have to do, to
immediately prepare yourself and your loved ones for
safety. If you can store two years at this time: DO IT AS
SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Remember, the 15.7 pounds of food in reserve is becoming
less by the day, and at the present rate of speed, the
United States is heading to what is called.... meal to
meal. One more major disaster will drive the United
States to its knees.

The federal government, for itself, has millions of tons
of preserved foods stashed away in underground storages,
but this food is not for the masses, unless they
surrender their firearms, and then they will get a food
coupon from the *feds* to buy out of the federal
government food warehouse wherever it is set up in your
area.

. . . has always subjected and controlled the masses
using FOOD. Remember, FOOD CONTROL IS PEOPLE CONTROL, and
this same plan is being laid out laid out against the
masses in the United States by COMMUNISTS in both the
Republican and Democratic parties of the United States.
New Orleans was your cue: Now prepare! You have been
warned.

Your blood is off my hands!

James P. Wickstrom

End of forwarded message from Fidyl <fidyl@yahoo.com>

Jai Maharaj
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti

Hindu Holocaust Museum
http://www.mantra.com/holocaust

Hindu life, principles, spirituality and philosophy
http://www.hindu.org
http://www.hindunet.org

The truth about Islam and Muslims
http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate

The terrorist mission of Jesus stated in the Christian bible:

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not so send
peace, but a sword.
"For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the
daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in
law.
"And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
- Matthew 10:34-36.

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

Rudy Canoza
2005-10-05 18:43:38 EST
Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
> THE COMING STARVATION IN AMERICA
>
> Forwarded message from Fidyl <fidyl@yahoo.com>
>
> [ Subject: The Coming Starvation In America
> [ From: Fidyl <fidyl@yahoo.com>
> [ Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005
>
> The Coming Starvation In America
>
> By James P. Wickstrom
> Antechamber.net
> 10-3-5
>
> http://rense.com/general67/starve.htm
>
> The government of the United States, by Law was to always
> maintain a three year mixed-grain survival storage for
> every man, woman, and child in the United States.

Bullshit. The whole thing is bullshit. This is what happens when you
rely on the insane crackpot Jeff Rense for news.

Igor The Terrible
2005-10-05 20:56:49 EST
The terrorist mission of Jesus stated in the Christian bible:

>"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not so send
>peace, but a sword.
>"For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the
>daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in
>law.
>"And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
- Matthew 10:34-36

Man are you clueless. You strike me as someone would have taken their
own birth out of context to prove the effectiveness of retroactive
abortion.

B*@hotmail.com
2005-10-06 15:13:03 EST

Rudy Canoza wrote:
> Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
> > THE COMING STARVATION IN AMERICA
> >
> > Forwarded message from Fidyl <fidyl@yahoo.com>
> >
> > [ Subject: The Coming Starvation In America
> > [ From: Fidyl <fidyl@yahoo.com>
> > [ Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005
> >
> > The Coming Starvation In America
> >
> > By James P. Wickstrom
> > Antechamber.net
> > 10-3-5
> >
> > http://rense.com/general67/starve.htm
> >
> > The government of the United States, by Law was to always
> > maintain a three year mixed-grain survival storage for
> > every man, woman, and child in the United States.
>
> Bullshit. The whole thing is bullshit. This is what happens when you
> rely on the insane crackpot Jeff Rense for news.

But we should take the word of a bumsniffer such as you Gooby?

Harmony
2005-10-06 20:25:28 EST
usa no. 1. don't you all forget it.

"Dr. Jai Maharaj" <usenet@mantra.com> wrote in message
> [...]
current
> e-mail and postal addresses, and live-voice telephone number.
> o Posted for information and discussion. Views expressed by others
are
> not necessarily those of the poster who may or may not have read the
article.

> FAIR USE NOTICE: This article may contain copyrighted material the use of
> which may or may not have been specifically authorized by the copyright
> owner. This material is being made available in efforts to advance the
> understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic,
> democratic, scientific, social, and cultural, etc., issues. It is believed
> that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as
> provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with
Title
> 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without
> profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the
included
> information for research, comment, discussion and educational purposes by
> subscribing to USENET newsgroups or visiting web sites. For more
information
> go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
> If you wish to use copyrighted material from this article for purposes of
> your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the
> copyright owner.
>
> Since newsgroup posts are being removed
> by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
> this post may be reposted several times.

Dr. Jai Maharaj
2005-10-06 20:30:34 EST
In article <09j1f.4763$417.2209@okepread02>,
"harmony" <aka@hotmail.com> posted:
> usa no. 1. don't you all forget it.

Yes, that leads to the concern that the US may become
no. 1 in starvation.

Jai Maharaj
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti

> [...]
> > provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with
> Title
> > 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without
> > profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the
> included
> > information for research, comment, discussion and educational purposes by
> > subscribing to USENET newsgroups or visiting web sites. For more
> information
> > go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
> > If you wish to use copyrighted material from this article for purposes of
> > your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the
> > copyright owner.
> >
> > Since newsgroup posts are being removed
> > by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
> > this post may be reposted several times.

TinaBeana
2005-10-07 13:39:38 EST
whoa... that's scary... i've thought about what would happen if there
was a national disaster, but i never really... like, THOUGHT about
it... you know? hah... i dunno. well... guess i better go buy some
canned goods... b/c seriously, you never know what's gonna happen. :-/