Vegetarian Discussion: Raccoon Abuse - Opinions?

Raccoon Abuse - Opinions?

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

The Man From PETA
2005-09-30 18:52:19 EST
I recently found this image online. I find it utterly disgusting and
reprehensible that a civilized human being could forcibly remove
another sentient creature's teeth against its free will in this
manner! Sweet Jesus! Something must be done to stop this abuse!

http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11155855082330bw.jpg

Does anyone know the source of this picture and where I may acquire
more such images for my research?

--
Meat Is Murder!
http://www.peta.org/

Dennis Jaywood
2005-10-01 00:20:09 EST
Why did you post this to our group? We don't deal with abuse of
raccoon and other dumb animals but with the abuse, disbasement and
disenfranchisement of the White Race. More time is required than we
have to deal with this most important issue. Unless we are able to
reverse what has been happening during the last 150 years we will end
up being no better than some dumb raccoon. That is scary.

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 23:52:19 +0100, The Man From PETA wrote:

>I recently found this image online. I find it utterly disgusting and
>reprehensible that a civilized human being could forcibly remove
>another sentient creature's teeth against its free will in this
>manner! Sweet Jesus! Something must be done to stop this abuse!
>
>http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11155855082330bw.jpg
>
>Does anyone know the source of this picture and where I may acquire
>more such images for my research?

Token Black Skinhead
2005-10-01 08:37:16 EST
On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 21:20:09 -0700, Dennis Jaywood <Super DJwood>
wrote:

>Why did you post this to our group? We don't deal with abuse of
>raccoon and other dumb animals but with the abuse, disbasement and
>disenfranchisement of the White Race. More time is required than we
>have to deal with this most important issue. Unless we are able to
>reverse what has been happening during the last 150 years we will end
>up being no better than some dumb raccoon. That is scary.

Be quiet, or I'll move next door to you.

Chris
2005-10-01 10:33:46 EST

<Token Black Skinhead> wrote in message
> On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 21:20:09 -0700, Dennis Jaywood <Super DJwood>
> wrote:
>
>>Why did you post this to our group? We don't deal with abuse of
>>raccoon and other dumb animals but with the abuse, disbasement and
>>disenfranchisement of the White Race. More time is required than we
>>have to deal with this most important issue. Unless we are able to
>>reverse what has been happening during the last 150 years we will end
>>up being no better than some dumb raccoon. That is scary.
>
> Be quiet, or I'll move next door to you.

Dude, don't do it. That'd be his wet dream.

D*@.
2005-10-01 10:50:49 EST
On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 23:52:19 +0100, The Man From PETA wrote:

>Does anyone know the source of this picture and where I may acquire
>more such images for my research?

Your "research"...LOL...

>Meat Is Murder!

· Vegans contribute to the deaths of animals by their use of
to avoid the following in order to be successful:

Tires, Surgical sutures, Matches, Soaps, Photographic film,
Cosmetics, Shaving cream, Paints, Candles, Crayon/Chalk,
Toothpaste, Deodorants, Mouthwash, Paper, Upholstery,
Floor waxes, Glass, Water Filters, Rubber, Fertilizer,
Antifreeze, Ceramics, Insecticides, Insulation, Linoleum,
Plastic, Textiles, Blood factors, Collagen, Heparin, Insulin,
Pancreatin, Thrombin, Vasopressin, Vitamin B-12, Asphalt,
auto and jet lubricants, outboard engine oil, brake fluid,
contact-lens care products, glues, sunscreens and sunblocks,
dental floss, hairspray, inks, Solvents, Biodegradable
Detergents, Herbicides, Gelatin Capsules, Bandage Strips,
Combs and Toothbrushes, Emery Boards and Cloth, Adhesive Tape,
Laminated Wood Products, Plywood and Paneling, Wallpaper and
Wallpaper Paste, Cellophane Wrap and Tape, Adhesive Tape,
Abrasivesl, Steel Ball Bearings

future.
From the life and death of a thousand pound grass raised

C*@BRICK.NET
2005-10-01 14:14:01 EST

dh@. wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 23:52:19 +0100, The Man From PETA wrote:
>
> >Does anyone know the source of this picture and where I may acquire
> >more such images for my research?
>
> Your "research"...LOL...
>
> >Meat Is Murder!
>
> · Vegans contribute to the deaths of animals by their use of
> wood and paper products, electricity, roads and all types of
> buildings, their own diet, etc... just as everyone else does.
> What they try to avoid are products which provide life
> (and death) for farm animals, but even then they would have
> to avoid the following in order to be successful:
>
> Tires, Surgical sutures, Matches, Soaps, Photographic film,
> Cosmetics, Shaving cream, Paints, Candles, Crayon/Chalk,
> Toothpaste, Deodorants, Mouthwash, Paper, Upholstery,
> Floor waxes, Glass, Water Filters, Rubber, Fertilizer,
> Antifreeze, Ceramics, Insecticides, Insulation, Linoleum,
> Plastic, Textiles, Blood factors, Collagen, Heparin, Insulin,
> Pancreatin, Thrombin, Vasopressin, Vitamin B-12, Asphalt,
> auto and jet lubricants, outboard engine oil, brake fluid,
> contact-lens care products, glues, sunscreens and sunblocks,
> dental floss, hairspray, inks, Solvents, Biodegradable
> Detergents, Herbicides, Gelatin Capsules, Bandage Strips,
> Combs and Toothbrushes, Emery Boards and Cloth, Adhesive Tape,
> Laminated Wood Products, Plywood and Paneling, Wallpaper and
> Wallpaper Paste, Cellophane Wrap and Tape, Adhesive Tape,
> Abrasivesl, Steel Ball Bearings
>
> The meat industry provides life for the animals that it
> slaughters, and the animals live and die as a result of it
> as animals do in other habitats. They also depend on it for
> their lives as animals do in other habitats. If people consume
> animal products from animals they think are raised in decent
> ways, they will be promoting life for more such animals in the
> future.
> From the life and death of a thousand pound grass raised
> steer and whatever he happens to kill during his life, people
> get over 500 pounds of human consumable meat...that's well
> over 500 servings of meat. From a grass raised dairy cow people
> get thousands of dairy servings. Due to the influence of farm
> machinery, and *icides, and in the case of rice the flooding and
> draining of fields, one serving of soy or rice based product is
> likely to involve more animal deaths than hundreds of servings
> derived from grass raised animals. Grass raised animal products
> contribute to fewer wildlife deaths, better wildlife habitat, and
> better lives for livestock than soy or rice products. ·

Yes. Killing grass fed bovine can result in many meals, and is
therefore far more moral than eating the same calories of bread because
grain farming results in the killing of thousands of earthworms by
plowblades chopping them in half. I'd like to hear ANYONE argue the
opposite, because the only way one could do so is by placing a
thousandfold higher value on the life of the cow than that of the
earthworm, and once you open that box...

--Bryan

Dennis Jaywood
2005-10-01 15:00:27 EST
Only you and NY NavyBlue Dark Kirk are so obsessed with sick sex.

Only perverts joke about self abuse and sex with men. UGHHHHHHHHHH!!!

On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 10:33:46 -0400, "Chris" <mountaininf@cox.net>
wrote:

><Token Black Skinhead> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 21:20:09 -0700, Dennis Jaywood <Super DJwood>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Why did you post this to our group? We don't deal with abuse of
>>>raccoon and other dumb animals but with the abuse, disbasement and
>>>disenfranchisement of the White Race. More time is required than we
>>>have to deal with this most important issue. Unless we are able to
>>>reverse what has been happening during the last 150 years we will end
>>>up being no better than some dumb raccoon. That is scary.
>>
>> Be quiet, or I'll move next door to you.
>
>Dude, don't do it. That'd be his wet dream.

Rick
2005-10-01 17:38:10 EST

<*T@BRICK.NET> wrote in message

snip...

Yes. Killing grass fed bovine can result in many meals, and is
therefore far more moral than eating the same calories of bread
because
grain farming results in the killing of thousands of earthworms
by
plowblades chopping them in half. I'd like to hear ANYONE argue
the
opposite, because the only way one could do so is by placing a
thousandfold higher value on the life of the cow than that of the
earthworm, and once you open that box...

--Bryan

Bryan, you don't have to get down to the insect level to find
that crop production causes millions upon millions of animals to
die. It kills mammals, birds, reptiles, fish and amphibians. If
vegans want to add in the bugs, they're more than welcome, but
they have enough blood on their hands for regular animals...

Dennis Jaywood
2005-10-01 20:45:16 EST
Cattle were created by God for man to eat. Steak is good food. Even
if my job deals with the wrong end of the cattle eating steak is good.
I have never heard a cow complain too much about becoming a good
quality steak. Or a bunch of good quality steaks. A fitting end of
life contribution by cattle.

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 21:38:10 GMT, "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote:

><CLASSACT@BRICK.NET> wrote in message
>

>snip...
>

>Yes. Killing grass fed bovine can result in many meals, and is
>therefore far more moral than eating the same calories of bread
>because
>grain farming results in the killing of thousands of earthworms
>by
>plowblades chopping them in half. I'd like to hear ANYONE argue
>the
>opposite, because the only way one could do so is by placing a
>thousandfold higher value on the life of the cow than that of the
>earthworm, and once you open that box...
>
>--Bryan
>

>Bryan, you don't have to get down to the insect level to find
>that crop production causes millions upon millions of animals to
>die. It kills mammals, birds, reptiles, fish and amphibians. If
>vegans want to add in the bugs, they're more than welcome, but
>they have enough blood on their hands for regular animals...

Token Black Skinhead
2005-10-02 06:23:13 EST
wrote:

><Token Black Skinhead> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 21:20:09 -0700, Dennis Jaywood <Super DJwood>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Why did you post this to our group? We don't deal with abuse of
>>>raccoon and other dumb animals but with the abuse, disbasement and
>>>disenfranchisement of the White Race. More time is required than we
>>>have to deal with this most important issue. Unless we are able to
>>>reverse what has been happening during the last 150 years we will end
>>>up being no better than some dumb raccoon. That is scary.
>>
>> Be quiet, or I'll move next door to you.
>
>Dude, don't do it. That'd be his wet dream.

What if I brought loads of brothas and spics back for house parties
every night?
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)