Vegetarian Discussion: Non Leather Baseball Gloves?

Non Leather Baseball Gloves?

Marc M
2005-09-23 15:33:45 EST
My sons all play baseball, and one thing we've never been able to find is a
GOOD quality non-leather glove. Do they exist?

--
Marc Maxey
____________________

Y*@nowhere.net
2005-09-25 07:21:09 EST
Marc, check this one out:
http://chiana.trvnet.net/~hrtlndp/Accessories.html . it looks good. if you
get it, please post your opinion of it.

Marc M
2005-09-26 12:13:26 EST
<*n@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> Marc, check this one out:
> http://chiana.trvnet.net/~hrtlndp/Accessories.html . it looks good. if
> you
> get it, please post your opinion of it.

Thanks! I'll give it a shot.

Xpurgatoryx
2005-10-03 09:57:00 EST
The myth, legend, giant known as "Marc M" <mmaxey5@ihatespamcox.net>
shouted a big yo yo yo out to tha homies in
news:uMYYe.15902$mH.5779@fed1read07 on the date Fri 23 Sep 2005 02:33:45p:

> My sons all play baseball, and one thing we've never been able to find
> is a GOOD quality non-leather glove. Do they exist?

i looked myself. People thought I was crazy. Maybe some sites on the net?
Anyone can help? Did you try Academy? It's a big sports store in the USA.
They have all kinds of stuff.

--
"Don't take life too serious. You'll never escape it alive anyway." Elbert
Hubbard

Mike Schmidt
2005-10-04 20:14:27 EST
Marc M wrote:
> My sons all play baseball, and one thing we've never been able to find is a
> GOOD quality non-leather glove. Do they exist?

Baseball players using non-leather gloves are known to make more
fielding errors, especially the infielders.

Xpurgatoryx
2005-10-05 10:21:38 EST
The myth, legend, giant known as "Mike Schmidt" <notgenx32@yahoo.com>
shouted a big yo yo yo out to tha homies in
news:1128471267.597534.271530@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com on the date Tue
04 Oct 2005 07:14:27p:

> Marc M wrote:
>> My sons all play baseball, and one thing we've never been able to find
>> is a GOOD quality non-leather glove. Do they exist?
>
> Baseball players using non-leather gloves are known to make more
> fielding errors, especially the infielders.

so? did he ask your lame ass that?

--
"Don't take life too serious. You'll never escape it alive anyway."
Elbert Hubbard
http://www.xpurgatoryx.com
http://www.xpurgatoryx.com/contact.html
EMAIL: imcnote@hotmail.com

Mike Schmidt
2005-10-06 17:43:49 EST
xpurgatoryx wrote:
> The myth, legend, giant known as "Mike Schmidt" <notgenx32@yahoo.com>
> shouted a big yo yo yo out to tha homies in
> news:1128471267.597534.271530@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com on the date Tue
> 04 Oct 2005 07:14:27p:
>
> > Marc M wrote:
> >> My sons all play baseball, and one thing we've never been able to find
> >> is a GOOD quality non-leather glove. Do they exist?
> >
> > Baseball players using non-leather gloves are known to make more
> > fielding errors, especially the infielders.
> >

> so? did he ask your lame ass that?

Does the stupid pussy want his kids to win at baseball, or does he want
to feel ethically superior and "cruelty free" up in the stands watching
his kids lose?

Mind your own fucking business, you fat loser twat.

Xpurgatoryx
2005-10-07 11:55:57 EST
The myth, legend, giant known as "Mike Schmidt" <notgenx32@yahoo.com>
shouted a big yo yo yo out to tha homies in news:1128635029.533173.207520
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com on the date Thu 06 Oct 2005 04:43:49p:

> xpurgatoryx wrote:
>> The myth, legend, giant known as "Mike Schmidt" <notgenx32@yahoo.com>
>> shouted a big yo yo yo out to tha homies in
>> news:1128471267.597534.271530@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com on the date
Tue
>> 04 Oct 2005 07:14:27p:

>> > Baseball players using non-leather gloves are known to make more
>> > fielding errors, especially the infielders.
>> >

>> so? did he ask your lame ass that?
>
> Does the stupid pussy want his kids to win at baseball, or does he want
> to feel ethically superior and "cruelty free" up in the stands watching
> his kids lose?
>
> Mind your own fucking business, you fat loser twat.

why don't you go back to fucking your sister. Ok?

--
"Don't take life too serious. You'll never escape it alive anyway."
Elbert Hubbard
http://www.xpurgatoryx.com
http://www.xpurgatoryx.com/contact.html
EMAIL: imcnote@hotmail.com

Douchebag Ron Hamilton
2005-10-07 12:02:38 EST
xpurgatoryx wrote:

> The myth, legend, giant known as "Mike Schmidt" <notgenx32@yahoo.com>
> shouted a big yo yo yo out to tha homies

Trite and stupid.

>>xpurgatoryx wrote:
>>
>>>The myth, legend, giant known as "Mike Schmidt" <notgenx32@yahoo.com>
>>>shouted a big yo yo yo out to tha homies in
>>>news:1128471267.597534.271530@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com on the date
>
> Tue
>
>>>04 Oct 2005 07:14:27p:

> find

>>>so? did he ask your lame ass that?
>>
>>Does the stupid pussy want his kids to win at baseball, or does he want
>>to feel ethically superior and "cruelty free" up in the stands watching
>>his kids lose?
>>
>>Mind your own fucking business, you fat loser twat.
>>

> why don't you go back

Why don't inject gasoline in your gaping asshole and
ignite it? You fat loser twat...

Xpurgatoryx
2005-10-09 08:43:45 EST
The myth, legend, giant known as Douchebag Ron Hamilton
<*k@hotmail.com> shouted a big yo yo yo out to tha homies in
news:y_w1f.4549$4h2.3815@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net on the date Fri
07 Oct 2005 11:02:38a:

I am not fat. But you are a troll. So like mike the little loser bitch you
earned block status. Like every other troll in this shithole group. If you
had any sense you'd get out of your mom's basement and go get a fucking
volunteer job and a REAL job. Not fucking staying on the net racking up
pennies.