Vegetarian Discussion: Re: EARLY CHRISTIAN VEGETARIANS

Re: EARLY CHRISTIAN VEGETARIANS
Posts: 24

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)

Pearl
2005-09-21 10:48:08 EST
Oops... This is the correct link: http://www.iol.ie/~creature/vicious.html .

"pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote in message news:...
> Just to prove the point: http://www.iol.ie/~creature/Vicious.htm .
>
> "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote in message news:dgrra3$6uv$1@reader01.news.esat.net...
> > <dh@.> wrote in message news:pup2j1thdjodea2m4d8rut0r1ccpjfmj0o@4ax.com...
> > > On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 00:28:17 +0100, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
> > >
> > > ><dh@.> wrote in message news:piqti1tog1afpqr1h2dkog5fhuo3dj5135@4ax.com...
> > > >
> > > >> We know that "Animal Rights" is a lie in regards to domestic
> > > >> animals, since it would eliminate them which of course would
> > > >> prevent "them" from having better or longer lives, or rights, or
> > > >> anything at all.
> > > >
> > > >False. I myself keep chickens and goats.
> > >
> > > Then you violate their right to freedom.
> >
> > Get lost, troll.
> >
> > <timewasting nonsense>
> >
> >
>
>



Derek
2005-09-21 10:49:58 EST
On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:48:08 +0100, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote:

>Oops... This is the correct link: http://www.iol.ie/~creature/vicious.html .

I got it.

Pearl
2005-09-21 11:21:28 EST
"Derek" <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote in message news:bns2j19nujnmfunns8bh3bnerduenofi7g@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:48:08 +0100, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
>
> >Oops... This is the correct link: http://www.iol.ie/~creature/vicious.html .
>
> I got it.

Yo. :).



D*@.
2005-09-21 11:30:32 EST
On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:48:08 +0100, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote:

>Oops... This is the correct link: http://www.iol.ie/~creature/vicious.html .

"VICIOUS TERRITORIAL CHICKENS FIGHTING TO THE DEATH"

No sign of it in the first photo. But there are two cocks hanging
around with each other, not fighting or harming each other in any
way. They're not game, not that you could have any clue what
that means or even care. So far you are STILL only presenting lies.

"Note how the roosters savagely rip into each other with their sharp spurs, as the
non-debeaked hens peck each other with their cruel weapon until the blood flows."

No sign of it anywhere on the page. There are only what appear to
be some Rhode Island Reds and some sort of grey cock, all peacefully
getting along with no sign of violence, ripping, or blood. So far you are
STILL only presenting lies.

"Example of an artificial, controlled setting"

That's a lie. Those birds are free. So far you're STILL only lying.
You are pathetic.


Derek
2005-09-21 11:38:09 EST
On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:21:28 +0100, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
>"Derek" <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote in message news:bns2j19nujnmfunns8bh3bnerduenofi7g@4ax.com...
>> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:48:08 +0100, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
>>
>> >Oops... This is the correct link: http://www.iol.ie/~creature/vicious.html .
>>
>> I got it.
>
>Yo. :).

I knew from memory where the link was supposed to
go and was hoping for some updated pictures of your
birds. Are they all still alive? I haven't a clue as to how
old they can live in ideal conditions.

Derek
2005-09-21 11:54:42 EST
On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:30:32 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:48:08 +0100, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
>
>>Oops... This is the correct link: http://www.iol.ie/~creature/vicious.html .
>
>"VICIOUS TERRITORIAL CHICKENS FIGHTING TO THE DEATH"
>
> No sign of it in the first photo.

Of course not, you stupid imbecile; she's being
sarcastic.

>They're not game, not that you could have any clue what
>that means

But you do, and that's because you breed animals to
fight in pits to the death for your twisted and sadistic
pleasure;

"I've raised hundreds of game chickens..."
Animal abuser David Harrison http://tinyurl.com/95b8p

And we also know what's involved with your sick
hobby as well;

[“Gamecocks” are specifically bred to fight. Their
natural spurs are sawed off, and steel blades called
“gaffs” are fitted to their legs. They are placed in a
small, enclosed space from which they cannot escape.
They are often not permitted to stop fighting until one
(or both) of the animals die. Large cockfighting pits
kill up to 1,000 birds in one weekend.

Drugs given to fighters to increase their aggression
and make them harder to kill

Steroids
Caffeine
Strychnine
Epinephrine
Amphetamines
Methamphetamines

Unnatural Aggression
While birds will often fight over food, territory, or
mates, such fights usually serve only to establish a
pecking order and rarely result in serious injury. In
cockfights, however, roosters are bred and drugged
to be more aggressive. Moreover, they are forced
to fight until a winner is declared, no matter how
injured and exhausted they may be.]
http://www.lcanimal.org/cmpgn/cmpgn_008.htm

You have no grounds to offer any opinion here on
these animal-related forums while breeding animals
to fight to the death for your sadistic pleasures,
Harrison. You're a joke of a troll, and nothing short
of it.

Pearl
2005-09-21 12:03:16 EST
"Derek" <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote in message news:u9v2j1pf8k2gtmsshtusluphg0bq2vbajl@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:21:28 +0100, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
> >"Derek" <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote in message news:bns2j19nujnmfunns8bh3bnerduenofi7g@4ax.com...
> >> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:48:08 +0100, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
> >>
> >> >Oops... This is the correct link: http://www.iol.ie/~creature/vicious.html .
> >>
> >> I got it.
> >
> >Yo. :).
>
> I knew from memory where the link was supposed to
> go and was hoping for some updated pictures of your
> birds. Are they all still alive? I haven't a clue as to how
> old they can live in ideal conditions.

Some are still alive, and some are not. A neighbour's
dogs got a couple, tragically, and a few passed on
from old age since those photos were taken. Life goes
on.. and there were two new clutches this summer, and
the neighbour's dogs are thankfully under control. (TW)

I've just added a couple of quotes re; cockfighting,
and if you check in 10 minutes from this posting,
you will find a couple of new pic's .. just for you. :).




Derek
2005-09-21 12:45:36 EST
On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:03:16 +0100, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
>"Derek" <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote in message news:u9v2j1pf8k2gtmsshtusluphg0bq2vbajl@4ax.com...
>> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:21:28 +0100, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
>> >"Derek" <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote in message news:bns2j19nujnmfunns8bh3bnerduenofi7g@4ax.com...
>> >> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:48:08 +0100, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
>> >>
>> >> >Oops... This is the correct link: http://www.iol.ie/~creature/vicious.html .
>> >>
>> >> I got it.
>> >
>> >Yo. :).
>>
>> I knew from memory where the link was supposed to
>> go and was hoping for some updated pictures of your
>> birds. Are they all still alive? I haven't a clue as to how
>> old they can live in ideal conditions.
>
>Some are still alive, and some are not. A neighbour's
>dogs got a couple, tragically, and a few passed on
>from old age since those photos were taken. Life goes
>on.. and there were two new clutches this summer, and
>the neighbour's dogs are thankfully under control. (TW)

'bout time too, though it's hard to blame your neighbour
for what comes naturally to his bone-headed dogs.

>I've just added a couple of quotes re; cockfighting,
>and if you check in 10 minutes from this posting,
>you will find a couple of new pic's .. just for you. :).

Thanks. They look young. Spring chickens?

Pearl
2005-09-21 13:06:39 EST
"Derek" <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8313j1dspjimvo7972cmitunqec2a1q1hg@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:03:16 +0100, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
> >"Derek" <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote in message news:u9v2j1pf8k2gtmsshtusluphg0bq2vbajl@4ax.com...
> >> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:21:28 +0100, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
> >> >"Derek" <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote in message news:bns2j19nujnmfunns8bh3bnerduenofi7g@4ax.com...
> >> >> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:48:08 +0100, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
> >> >>
> >> >> >Oops... This is the correct link: http://www.iol.ie/~creature/vicious.html .
> >> >>
> >> >> I got it.
> >> >
> >> >Yo. :).
> >>
> >> I knew from memory where the link was supposed to
> >> go and was hoping for some updated pictures of your
> >> birds. Are they all still alive? I haven't a clue as to how
> >> old they can live in ideal conditions.
> >
> >Some are still alive, and some are not. A neighbour's
> >dogs got a couple, tragically, and a few passed on
> >from old age since those photos were taken. Life goes
> >on.. and there were two new clutches this summer, and
> >the neighbour's dogs are thankfully under control. (TW)
>
> 'bout time too, though it's hard to blame your neighbour
> for what comes naturally to his bone-headed dogs.

oooer....

> >I've just added a couple of quotes re; cockfighting,
> >and if you check in 10 minutes from this posting,
> >you will find a couple of new pic's .. just for you. :).
>
> Thanks. They look young. Spring chickens?

Spring and summer.



Derek
2005-09-21 13:15:22 EST
On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:06:39 +0100, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
>"Derek" <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8313j1dspjimvo7972cmitunqec2a1q1hg@4ax.com...
>> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:03:16 +0100, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
>> >"Derek" <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote in message news:u9v2j1pf8k2gtmsshtusluphg0bq2vbajl@4ax.com...
>> >> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:21:28 +0100, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
>> >> >"Derek" <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote in message news:bns2j19nujnmfunns8bh3bnerduenofi7g@4ax.com...
>> >> >> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:48:08 +0100, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
>> >> >>
>> >> >> >Oops... This is the correct link: http://www.iol.ie/~creature/vicious.html .
>> >> >>
>> >> >> I got it.
>> >> >
>> >> >Yo. :).
>> >>
>> >> I knew from memory where the link was supposed to
>> >> go and was hoping for some updated pictures of your
>> >> birds. Are they all still alive? I haven't a clue as to how
>> >> old they can live in ideal conditions.
>> >
>> >Some are still alive, and some are not. A neighbour's
>> >dogs got a couple, tragically, and a few passed on
>> >from old age since those photos were taken. Life goes
>> >on.. and there were two new clutches this summer, and
>> >the neighbour's dogs are thankfully under control. (TW)
>>
>> 'bout time too, though it's hard to blame your neighbour
>> for what comes naturally to his bone-headed dogs.
>
>oooer....

I know what that means. Poor neighbour had it served
HOT that day.

>> >I've just added a couple of quotes re; cockfighting,
>> >and if you check in 10 minutes from this posting,
>> >you will find a couple of new pic's .. just for you. :).
>>
>> Thanks. They look young. Spring chickens?
>
>Spring and summer.

A welcome sight to sad eyes after reading what I've
been reading this morning. It's why I clicked on your
link in the first place. Thanks.
Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron