Vegetarian Discussion: Hey Rick!

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Sentient
2005-09-19 18:10:14 EST
The Humane Education Trust (among other such groups) have launched the
Sentience campaign to change the the way the law works for animals in
South Africa. Mainly animals that are subjected to cruel farming
practices such as battery farms. Also there were several cases where
animals being transported in trucks to slaughter houses arrived dead,
half dead and badly injured due to they way in which they were loaded
and transported. The local animal welfares were alerted, but in the
end not one of these farmers / truck-drivers / slaughter houses could
be prosecuted because of there are no laws in place that protect
animals from this kind of abuse. Same with the testing labs - there
are no laws governing the way in which these animals are housed, let
alone what kinds of tests are being done.
So if you can't see that every signature possible is needed to end
unneccesary suffering for innocents, then shame on you!!
Go on do it - visit www.sentience.co.za and see for yourself what it's
all about instead of spewing out your uninformed rubbish!

Rick
2005-09-19 18:35:53 EST

"sentient" <carolpon@xnets.co.za> wrote in message
> The Humane Education Trust (among other such groups) have
> launched the
> Sentience campaign to change the the way the law works for
> animals in
> South Africa. Mainly animals that are subjected to cruel
> farming
> practices such as battery farms. Also there were several cases
> where
> animals being transported in trucks to slaughter houses arrived
> dead,
> half dead and badly injured due to they way in which they were
> loaded
> and transported. The local animal welfares were alerted, but
> in the
> end not one of these farmers / truck-drivers / slaughter houses
> could
> be prosecuted because of there are no laws in place that
> protect
> animals from this kind of abuse. Same with the testing labs -
> there
> are no laws governing the way in which these animals are
> housed, let
> alone what kinds of tests are being done.
> So if you can't see that every signature possible is needed to
> end
> unneccesary suffering for innocents, then shame on you!!
> Go on do it - visit www.sentience.co.za and see for yourself
> what it's
> all about instead of spewing out your uninformed rubbish!
============================
Already answered in your other post on the subject, fool...

But thanks for yet again proving that the unnecessary death and
suffering of animals is no concern of yours, killer.
Thanks yet again for proving that animals have NO rights, and
never will. As long as you are willing to kill them for your
convenience and entertainment, you're just a deluded fool..
I back up my claims fool. Something that you have never been
able to do. Try it sometime. Prove to us that veganism
automatically means aniamls don't die unnecessarily, hypocrite.

Sentient
2005-09-19 18:39:22 EST
ok, i get it, you're just a miserable idiot with nothing better to
do....

Rick
2005-09-19 18:43:28 EST

> ok, i get it, you're just a miserable idiot with nothing better
> do....

==========================
No, you're just an ignorant fool that cannot prove their ignorant
claims. Thanks for again proving that point, killer.

Sentient
2005-09-19 18:50:38 EST
i don't believe that i claimed anything - just asked for help with a
worthy cause ....

Pearl
2005-09-19 19:46:30 EST
You got it... :)

"sentient" <carolpon@xnets.co.za> wrote in message news:1127169562.038718.208080@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> ok, i get it, you're just a miserable idiot with nothing better to
> do....

Rick
2005-09-19 20:43:51 EST

>i don't believe that i claimed anything - just asked for help
>with a
> worthy cause ....
=========================
You're promoting that animals have rights. Something that you
continue to prove that you don't believe in, despite your
ignorant web pleas...

Sentient
2005-09-20 03:27:59 EST
No, I believe that animals should have rights. Currently they have
none in the eyes of the law....
What are you fighting about? Your head is stuck so far up your butt
that you can't see anything twit!!!!

Dutch
2005-09-20 04:02:51 EST

"sentient" <carolpon@xnets.co.za> wrote
> No, I believe that animals should have rights. Currently they have
> none in the eyes of the law....

That is incorrect. I measure my right to be free from physical assault by
looking if laws and sanctions exist against anyone who would assault me.
Such laws and sanctions exist to protect domestic animals from abuse, so I
must conclude that they hold rights against humans who would abuse them.

> What are you fighting about? Your head is stuck so far up your butt
> that you can't see anything twit!!!!

Rick wants you to look at all the suffering of animals caused by humans, not
only the suffering caused by those particular activities activists have
declared to be politically incorrect.

Rick
2005-09-20 06:28:33 EST

> No, I believe that animals should have rights.
========================
No, you do not. If you did, you would change YOUR actions NOW,
killer. You do not care about the animals YOU kill, that's why
you focus solely on what YOU think others are doing, and ignore
your own bloody footprints, killer.

Currently they have
> none in the eyes of the law....
And never will. Youn prove that, fool.

> What are you fighting about? Your head is stuck so far up your
> butt
> that you can't see anything twit!!!!
Yours is already in there, fool...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)