Vegetarian Discussion: Animals Are Sentient Beings!

Animals Are Sentient Beings!
Posts: 19

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Sentient
2005-09-15 09:09:26 EST
I urge everyone to visit www.sentience.co.za and sign the online
petition for animals to be recognised as sentient beings in the eyes of
the law in South Africa. It will end a lot of suffering for animals in
testing labs in particular, and also those poor creatures on battery
farms, if we can get the law changed with enough signatures to make an
impact! Please invite everyone in your address book to add their
signatures too as we need as many signatures as we can possibly get to
end the senseless suffering of so many innocent animals.
Thanks for your time.
Kind regards
Carol
Plettenberg Bay
South Africa


Rick
2005-09-15 17:16:33 EST

"sentient" <carolpon@xnets.co.za> wrote in message
news:1126789766.082448.211040@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
>I urge everyone to visit www.sentience.co.za and sign the online
> petition for animals to be recognised as sentient beings in the
> eyes of
> the law in South Africa. It will end a lot of suffering for
> animals in
> testing labs in particular, and also those poor creatures on
> battery
> farms, if we can get the law changed with enough signatures to
> make an
> impact! Please invite everyone in your address book to add
> their
> signatures too as we need as many signatures as we can possibly
> get to
> end the senseless suffering of so many innocent animals.
> Thanks for your time.
==========================
I don't think so. If animals are as setient as you'd like to
think, why are YOU needlessly killing them far more brutally than
any lab animals by posting your inane stupidity to usenet?
Besides, what do you eat, air?


> Kind regards
> Carol
> Plettenberg Bay
> South Africa
>



B*@hotmail.com
2005-09-18 20:58:33 EST

rick wrote:
> "sentient" <carolpon@xnets.co.za> wrote in message
> news:1126789766.082448.211040@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> >I urge everyone to visit www.sentience.co.za and sign the online
> > petition for animals to be recognised as sentient beings in the
> > eyes of
> > the law in South Africa. It will end a lot of suffering for
> > animals in
> > testing labs in particular, and also those poor creatures on
> > battery
> > farms, if we can get the law changed with enough signatures to
> > make an
> > impact! Please invite everyone in your address book to add
> > their
> > signatures too as we need as many signatures as we can possibly
> > get to
> > end the senseless suffering of so many innocent animals.
> > Thanks for your time.
> ==========================
> I don't think so. If animals are as setient as you'd like to
> think, why are YOU needlessly killing them far more brutally than
> any lab animals by posting your inane stupidity to usenet?
> Besides, what do you eat, air?
>




Give it a rest ricky. Your brain is overheated and is malfunctioning.

Why not spend your usenet time at alt.murderburger.eaters




>
> > Kind regards
> > Carol
> > Plettenberg Bay
> > South Africa
> >


Rick
2005-09-18 21:16:30 EST

<*k@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1127091513.420883.68700@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>
> rick wrote:
>> "sentient" <carolpon@xnets.co.za> wrote in message
>> news:1126789766.082448.211040@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
>> >I urge everyone to visit www.sentience.co.za and sign the
>> >online
>> > petition for animals to be recognised as sentient beings in
>> > the
>> > eyes of
>> > the law in South Africa. It will end a lot of suffering for
>> > animals in
>> > testing labs in particular, and also those poor creatures on
>> > battery
>> > farms, if we can get the law changed with enough signatures
>> > to
>> > make an
>> > impact! Please invite everyone in your address book to add
>> > their
>> > signatures too as we need as many signatures as we can
>> > possibly
>> > get to
>> > end the senseless suffering of so many innocent animals.
>> > Thanks for your time.
>> ==========================
>> I don't think so. If animals are as setient as you'd like to
>> think, why are YOU needlessly killing them far more brutally
>> than
>> any lab animals by posting your inane stupidity to usenet?
>> Besides, what do you eat, air?
>>
>
>
>
>
> Give it a rest ricky. Your brain is overheated and is
> malfunctioning.
>
> Why not spend your usenet time at alt.murderburger.eaters
=========================
That's a hoot, considering your spuds and rice kill far far more
animals than my sandwiches, hypocrite...

Thanks for once again proving that unecessary death and suffering
of animals doesn't matter to you, killer.


>
>
>
>
>>
>> > Kind regards
>> > Carol
>> > Plettenberg Bay
>> > South Africa
>> >
>



B*@hotmail.com
2005-09-18 21:35:49 EST

rick wrote:
> <banmilk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1127091513.420883.68700@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> >
> > rick wrote:
> >> "sentient" <carolpon@xnets.co.za> wrote in message
> >> news:1126789766.082448.211040@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> >> >I urge everyone to visit www.sentience.co.za and sign the
> >> >online
> >> > petition for animals to be recognised as sentient beings in
> >> > the
> >> > eyes of
> >> > the law in South Africa. It will end a lot of suffering for
> >> > animals in
> >> > testing labs in particular, and also those poor creatures on
> >> > battery
> >> > farms, if we can get the law changed with enough signatures
> >> > to
> >> > make an
> >> > impact! Please invite everyone in your address book to add
> >> > their
> >> > signatures too as we need as many signatures as we can
> >> > possibly
> >> > get to
> >> > end the senseless suffering of so many innocent animals.
> >> > Thanks for your time.
> >> ==========================
> >> I don't think so. If animals are as setient as you'd like to
> >> think, why are YOU needlessly killing them far more brutally
> >> than
> >> any lab animals by posting your inane stupidity to usenet?
> >> Besides, what do you eat, air?
> >>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Give it a rest ricky. Your brain is overheated and is
> > malfunctioning.
> >
> > Why not spend your usenet time at alt.murderburger.eaters
> =========================
> That's a hoot, considering your spuds and rice kill far far more
> animals than my sandwiches, hypocrite...



What can I say ricky? Everyone knows you are an idiot. For me to state
the obvious would just be redundant.





>
> Thanks for once again proving that unecessary death and suffering
> of animals doesn't matter to you, killer.
>
>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >>
> >> > Kind regards
> >> > Carol
> >> > Plettenberg Bay
> >> > South Africa
> >> >
> >


Rick
2005-09-19 00:17:36 EST

<*k@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1127093749.023774.322870@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>
> rick wrote:
>> <banmilk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:1127091513.420883.68700@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>> >
>> > rick wrote:
>> >> "sentient" <carolpon@xnets.co.za> wrote in message
>> >> news:1126789766.082448.211040@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
>> >> >I urge everyone to visit www.sentience.co.za and sign the
>> >> >online
>> >> > petition for animals to be recognised as sentient beings
>> >> > in
>> >> > the
>> >> > eyes of
>> >> > the law in South Africa. It will end a lot of suffering
>> >> > for
>> >> > animals in
>> >> > testing labs in particular, and also those poor creatures
>> >> > on
>> >> > battery
>> >> > farms, if we can get the law changed with enough
>> >> > signatures
>> >> > to
>> >> > make an
>> >> > impact! Please invite everyone in your address book to
>> >> > add
>> >> > their
>> >> > signatures too as we need as many signatures as we can
>> >> > possibly
>> >> > get to
>> >> > end the senseless suffering of so many innocent animals.
>> >> > Thanks for your time.
>> >> ==========================
>> >> I don't think so. If animals are as setient as you'd like
>> >> to
>> >> think, why are YOU needlessly killing them far more
>> >> brutally
>> >> than
>> >> any lab animals by posting your inane stupidity to usenet?
>> >> Besides, what do you eat, air?
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > Give it a rest ricky. Your brain is overheated and is
>> > malfunctioning.
>> >
>> > Why not spend your usenet time at alt.murderburger.eaters
>> =========================
>> That's a hoot, considering your spuds and rice kill far far
>> more
>> animals than my sandwiches, hypocrite...
>
>
>
> What can I say ricky? Everyone knows you are an idiot. For me
> to state
> the obvious would just be redundant.
> ===================================
Thanks for once again proving that unecessary death and suffering
of animals doesn't matter to you, killer.


>
>
>
>
>>
>> Thanks for once again proving that unecessary death and
>> suffering
>> of animals doesn't matter to you, killer.
>>
>>
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >>
>> >> > Kind regards
>> >> > Carol
>> >> > Plettenberg Bay
>> >> > South Africa
>> >> >
>> >
>



Sentient
2005-09-19 18:06:51 EST
The Humane Education Trust (among other such groups) have launched the
Sentience campaign to change the the way the law works for animals in
South Africa. Mainly animals that are subjected to cruel farming
practices such as battery farms. Also there were several cases where
animals being transported in trucks to slaughter houses arrived dead,
half dead and badly injured due to they way in which they were loaded
and transported. The local animal welfares were alerted, but in the
end not one of these farmers / truck-drivers / slaughter houses could
be prosecuted because of there are no laws in place that protect
animals from this kind of abuse. Same with the testing labs - there
are no laws governing the way in which these animals are housed, let
alone what kinds of tests are being done.
So if you can't see that every signature possible is needed to end
unneccesary suffering for innocents, then shame on you!!
Go on do it - visit www.sentience.co.za and see for yourself what it's
all about instead of spewing out your uninformed rubbish!


Rick
2005-09-19 18:30:48 EST

"sentient" <carolpon@xnets.co.za> wrote in message
news:1127167611.925250.23460@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> The Humane Education Trust (among other such groups) have
> launched the
> Sentience campaign to change the the way the law works for
> animals in
> South Africa. Mainly animals that are subjected to cruel
> farming
> practices such as battery farms. Also there were several cases
> where
> animals being transported in trucks to slaughter houses arrived
> dead,
> half dead and badly injured due to they way in which they were
> loaded
> and transported. The local animal welfares were alerted, but
> in the
> end not one of these farmers / truck-drivers / slaughter houses
> could
> be prosecuted because of there are no laws in place that
> protect
> animals from this kind of abuse. Same with the testing labs -
> there
> are no laws governing the way in which these animals are
> housed, let
> alone what kinds of tests are being done.
> So if you can't see that every signature possible is needed to
> end
> unneccesary suffering for innocents, then shame on you!!
> Go on do it - visit www.sentience.co.za and see for yourself
> what it's
> all about instead of spewing out your uninformed rubbish!
>====================================
Are they also going to be visiting fields were animals are
deliberatly killed to produce your veggies? Or are you just
agaisnt harm to animals that are eaten? If so, why? Why is
killing them, brutally, and inhumanely in fields and silos more
acceptable when you just leave them to suffer, die, and rot?





Sentient
2005-09-19 18:33:48 EST
oh please wake up!
this is about ending suffering for ALL animils you twit!!!!!!!!!!!!


Rick
2005-09-19 18:42:31 EST

"sentient" <carolpon@xnets.co.za> wrote in message
news:1127169228.854272.269640@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> oh please wake up!
> this is about ending suffering for ALL animils you
> twit!!!!!!!!!!!!
>======================================
No, it is not, fool. I suggest you read it again. It will NOT
end crop production, power generation, mass transit, the
petro-chemical industry. You are an ignorant fool to believe
that animals do, or can have rights. As long as they can be
killed for your everyday entertainemnt and lifestyle, you prove
that they do not, hypocrite. Grow up, and join the real world,
fool.




Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron