Vegetarian Discussion: Jonathan's Fake Email From William T. Sessions (USDA)

Jonathan's Fake Email From William T. Sessions (USDA)
Posts: 15

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Rudy Canoza
2005-09-12 00:11:39 EST
Derek lied:

D*@.
2005-09-12 09:24:50 EST
On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 Goo lied:

>dh pointed out:
>
>> On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 11:40:21 +0100, Derek <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Gotcha! That email is different to the email you claim to
>>>have received from Sessions. YOU wrote it and then
>>>altered it in this post to fit your argument,
>>
>>
>> What a contemptible scum thing to do.
>
>I didn't do it.
>
LOL! Everyone knows that's just ANOTHER lie Goober.

D*@.
2005-09-12 09:48:58 EST
On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:26:36 +0100, Derek <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 15:03:52 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>>On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 11:40:21 +0100, Derek <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>You really ought to read this post in full before
>>>responding to it, Jon. You've got some serious
>>>explaining to do.
>>>
>>>On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 05:37:50 GMT, Rudy Canoza <someguy@ph.con> wrote:
>>>>Derek wrote:
>>>>> On 9 Sep 2005 17:57:16 -0700, "Rudy Canoza" <notgenx32@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>>>>Derek wrote:
>>>>>>>On 9 Sep 2005 17:23:18 -0700, "Rudy Canoza" <notgenx32@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>Derek wrote:
>>>>>>>>>On 9 Sep 2005 16:42:54 -0700, "Rudy Canoza" <notgenx32@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>Derek wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>On 9 Sep 2005 14:33:27 -0700, "Rudy Canoza" <notgenx32@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>Derek wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>On 9 Sep 2005 14:04:51 -0700, "Rudy Canoza" <notgenx32@yahoo.com> wrote
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Derek wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The initial claims standard proposal was published
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>for comment in 2002
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...and is now being revised
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>You said that it had been dropped,
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>I didn't say that the entire endeavor had been dropped
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> [start - me]
>>>>>>>>>>> > U.S.D.A. have issued a marketing claims standard
>>>>>>>>>>> > proposal and
>>>>>>>>>>> [you]
>>>>>>>>>>> ...have now dropped it.
>>>>>>>>>>> http://tinyurl.com/754e8
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>And indeed they have dropped that
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>No, they haven't,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>Yes, they have. That proposed standard is dropped.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>No it has not been dropped,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Yes, it has.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Actual prior proposed standard: dropped
>>>>>
>>>>> You have no evidence to support that claim other
>>>>> than your word, and that, as we all know, stinks.
>>>>> I, on the other hand, have evidence from USDA
>>>>> and your email from William Sessions, the associate
>>>>> deputy administrator (how's that for a title) at the
>>>>> Livestock and Seed Program at USDA who is in
>>>>> charge of writing the standard for the "meat
>>>>> marketing claims", and he says that, "The marketing
>>>>> claim standards are still under review by USDA."
>>>>
>>>>No, you imbecile - I have William Sessions's e-mail,
>>>>
>>>> Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. A revised
>>>> grass-fed marketing claim is under development by
>>>> USDA. Any grass-fed marketing claim proposed by
>>>> USDA will be published with a public comment period.
>>>> I hope this information is helpful. Please let me
>>>> know if further information is needed. Thanks,
>>>>
>>>> William T. Sessions
>>>> Associate Deputy Administrator
>>>> Livestock and Seed Program
>>>
>>>Gotcha! That email is different to the email you claim to
>>>have received from Sessions. YOU wrote it and then
>>>altered it in this post to fit your argument,
>>
>> What a contemptible scum thing to do.
>
>Fuck off, you contemptible, animal abusing piece of
>scum. Sadistic and twisted animal abusers who breed
>animals to fight in pits don't get to make any opinions
>on the posts I write, one way or the other. Are we
>clear on that, Harrison?

You are more of a contemptible scum than I am
for more than one reason. Let's list some of them.

1. you do not give a damn about the lives of animals at all.
2. you are very frequently a liar.
3. you lie about the animals who's lives you don't give a damn
about, because you are completely inconsiderate of them.
4. you enjoy believing that things are worse than they are for
the animals you lie about, indicating that you really hate them.
5. you want to prevent the lives of future animals, NOT provide
them with better lives, longer lives, rights, or anything at all,
again indicating that you really hate them.
6. you won't even acknowledge the animal deaths which you
contribute to, which are the majority of animal deaths that
everyone else contributes to.
7. when people point out how others can contribute to fewer
animal deaths by eating animal products than they can by
eating only vegetable based products, you lie in you efforts
to prevent them from considering it, indicating that you hate
wildlife as you also hate domestic animals.
8. what you hate about me is my honesty.
9. you lie about me because you hate my honesty.

All of the above things are true about you 2goo, and of course
show what a disgusting and contemptible, animal hating, dishonest,
inconsiderate shit you truly are. You are just like Goo, who is your
hero.

I am far more honest and respectable than you could ever be
even if you tried, and we both know very well that you will never
try to be honest or respectable. I have proven to care far more
than you ever could about animals and their lives, and we both
know very well that you will never try to care about animals and
most especially will not and CAN NOT care at all about their lives.
Be assured that you disgust me Goochild, and I consider you to
be ethically inferior to me, and even ethically inferior to people who
admit to not caring about the animals because they are honest
about it while you lie about it.

Rudy Canoza
2005-09-12 10:42:39 EST
dh@. wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 Goo lied:
>
>
>>dh pointed out:
>>
>>
>>>On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 11:40:21 +0100, Derek <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>>>>Gotcha! That email is different to the email you claim to
>>>>have received from Sessions. YOU wrote it and then
>>>>altered it in this post to fit your argument,
>>>
>>>
>>> What a contemptible scum thing to do.
>>
>>I didn't do it.
>>
>
> LOL! Everyone knows

I didn't do it.

B*@hotmail.com
2005-09-12 15:08:09 EST

Rudy Canoza wrote:
> dh@. wrote:
> > On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 Goo lied:
> >
> >
> >>dh pointed out:
> >>
> >>
> >>>On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 11:40:21 +0100, Derek <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >
> >>>>Gotcha! That email is different to the email you claim to
> >>>>have received from Sessions. YOU wrote it and then
> >>>>altered it in this post to fit your argument,
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> What a contemptible scum thing to do.
> >>
> >>I didn't do it.
> >>
> >
> > LOL! Everyone knows
>
> I didn't do it.


Whatever ya say,..."Bart".

LOL!!

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron