Vegetarian Discussion: Derek's Continuing Stupid And Untenable Lie About Grass-fed Beef

Derek's Continuing Stupid And Untenable Lie About Grass-fed Beef

Rudy Canoza
2005-09-09 15:32:40 EST
"Sessions, William" <William.Sessions@usda.gov>
To: jonball@...
Subject: RE: 2003 proposed standards for meat marketing claims
Date: Sep 9, 2005 10:52 AM

Mr. Ball:

Thanks for your message. A revised grass-fed marketing claim is under
development by USDA. Any grass-fed marketing claim proposed by USDA
will be published with a public comment period. I hope this
information is helpful. Please let me know if further information is
needed. Thanks,

William T. Sessions
Associate Deputy Administrator
Livestock and Seed Program