Vegetarian Discussion: What Are They Feeding That Cow?

What Are They Feeding That Cow?

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Rudy Canoza
2005-09-09 11:51:20 EST
Derek wrote:

> On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 14:58:16 GMT, Rudy Canoza <someguy@ph.con> wrote:
>
>>Derek wrote:

>>>That's a desperate lie to be offering right now, especially
>>>when looking at the response you received only yesterday
>>>from William Sessions, the associate deputy administrator
>>>at the Livestock and Seed Program at USDA who verifies
>>>that the proposal is still very much alive and under review.
>>
>>The response from Susan Prolman:
>

> And who the Hell is she?

It was right in the e-mail I posted yesterday, twat:

Hi Jonathan,

The USDA is currently working on a ***new standard***
for a USDA grassfed label ***that it will soon
publish*** for public comment. I expect this standard
to be meaningful. A USDA official informed me that the
agency hopes to publish this standard for public
comment ***by the end of September***.

Susan Prolman

Susan Prolman
Washington Representative
Food & Environment Program
Union of Concerned Scientists
1707 H Street NW, Suite 600
Washington DC 20006-3962
Direct Line 202-331-5433
UCS General Line 202-223-6133
Fax 202-223-6162
www.ucsusa.org

If your little pencil-thin dick weren't attached to you
with 8 gauge wire, Dreck, you wouldn't be able to piss.

Rudy Canoza
2005-09-09 11:52:22 EST
Derek lied:

> On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:17:15 GMT, Rudy Canoza <someguy@ph.con> wrote:
>
>>Derek lied:

>>>That's a desperate lie
>>
>>Not a lie.
>

> It IS a lie,

It is a lie. They've started over.

Derek
2005-09-09 11:56:19 EST
On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:51:20 GMT, Rudy Canoza <someguy@ph.con> wrote:
>Derek wrote:

>>>The response from Susan Prolman:
>>
>> And who the Hell is she?
>
>It was right in the e-mail I posted yesterday, twat:

Whoever she is, she certainly isn't "the associate
deputy administrator (how's that for a title) at the
Livestock and Seed Program at USDA that is
****in charge of writing the standard***
for the meat marketing claims."

She doesn't contradict William Sessions' note to you.
Sessions clearly points out that, "The marketing claim
standards ***are still under review by USDA.***
It hasn't been dropped at all, liar.

Here's the letter you received, and which you snipped
away in this reply.

[I wrote to William Sessions, the associate deputy
administrator (how's that for a title) at the Livestock
and Seed Program at USDA that is in charge of
writing the standard for the "meat marketing claims";
his name, title and e-mail address are at a web page
whose URL I gave yesterday,
http://www.fass.org/fasstrack/news_item.asp?news_id=1152

Here's his reply:

From: "Sessions, William" <William.Sessi...@usda.gov>
To: <jonball@[...]>

Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing
claim standards are still under review by USDA.
Accordingly, the standards have not been published
in a final form for use. I hope this information is
helpful. Please let me know if further information is
needed. Thanks,

William T. Sessions
Associate Deputy Administrator Livestock and Seed
Program
Jonathan Ball (Rudy Canoza) http://tinyurl.com/dkdxo

You lied, and you'll keep on lying even while the
evidence in your email from Sessions is right under
your nose. You're an habitual liar, Jon.

Derek
2005-09-09 12:02:23 EST
On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:52:22 GMT, Rudy Canoza <someguy@ph.con> wrote:
>Derek wrote:

>>>Not a lie.
>>
>> It IS a lie,
>
>It is a lie.

I know it is; that's what I've been telling you all along
while you try to wriggle away from the note Sessions
gave you in response to your question. You're now
claiming that the claims standard has been dropped,
but only yesterday he wrote to you, telling you that
the proposed claims standard is very much alive and
still under review, liar Jon. He clearly points out that,

From: "Sessions, William" <William.Sessi...@usda.gov>
To: <jonball@[...]>

Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing
claim standards are still under review by USDA.
Accordingly, the standards have not been published
in a final form for use. I hope this information is
helpful. Please let me know if further information is
needed. Thanks,

William T. Sessions
Associate Deputy Administrator Livestock and Seed
Program
Jonathan Ball (Rudy Canoza) http://tinyurl.com/dkdxo

You lied, and you'll keep on lying even while the
evidence in your email from Sessions is right under
your nose. You're an habitual liar, Jon.

Rudy Canoza
2005-09-09 12:05:39 EST
Derek lied:
> On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:51:20 GMT, Rudy Canoza <someguy@ph.con> wrote:
>
>>Derek lied:

>>>And who the Hell is she?
>>
>>It was right in the e-mail I posted yesterday, twat:
>

> Whoever she is, she certainly isn't "the associate
> deputy administrator (how's that for a title) at the
> Livestock and Seed Program at USDA that is
> ****in charge of writing the standard***
> for the meat marketing claims."

No, but William Sessions is undoubtedly the official
with whom she spoke:

"The USDA is currently working on a ***new*** standard
for a USDA grassfed label that it ***will soon
publish*** for public comment. I expect this standard
to be meaningful. ***A USDA official*** informed me
that the agency hopes to publish this standard for
public comment by the ***end of September***."

You are just stuffed, Dreck.

Derek
2005-09-09 12:09:39 EST
On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 16:05:39 GMT, Rudy Canoza <someguy@ph.con> wrote:

>Derek lied:
>> On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:51:20 GMT, Rudy Canoza <someguy@ph.con> wrote:
>>
>>>Derek lied:

>>>It was right in the e-mail I posted yesterday, twat:
>>

>> Whoever she is, she certainly isn't "the associate
>> deputy administrator (how's that for a title) at the
>> Livestock and Seed Program at USDA that is
>> ****in charge of writing the standard***
>> for the meat marketing claims."
>
>No, but William Sessions is undoubtedly the official
>with whom she spoke:

And William Sessions clearly points out that, contrary
to your lie, the proposal hasn't been dropped at all. He
spells out quite clearly that it is very much alive and
still under review.

From: "Sessions, William" <William.Sessi...@usda.gov>
To: <jonball@[...]>

Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing
claim standards are still under review by USDA.
Accordingly, the standards have not been published
in a final form for use. I hope this information is
helpful. Please let me know if further information is
needed. Thanks,

William T. Sessions
Associate Deputy Administrator Livestock and Seed
Program
Jonathan Ball (Rudy Canoza) http://tinyurl.com/dkdxo

You lied, and you'll keep on lying even while the
evidence in your email from Sessions is right under
your nose. You're an habitual liar, Jon.

Rudy Canoza
2005-09-09 12:14:16 EST
Derek wrote:

> On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:52:22 GMT, Rudy Canoza <someguy@ph.con> wrote:
>
>>Derek wrote:

>>>It IS a lie,
>>
>>It is a lie.
>

> I know it is

You either altered my statement (likely), or I forgot
to put "not" into it (less likely). In either case, my
statement that the USDA has withdrawn the earlier
proposed standard is not a lie. They *have* withdrawn
it, and are rewriting it, as a result of intense public
criticism it received.

Understand, Dreck, you ignorant jerk, that the standard
covered much more than just claims about "grass-fed"
beef. It also covered claims about meat being
"organic", "no antibiotics", "no hormones", and a host
of other potential claims. It did NOT deal solely with
labeling claims about being "grass-fed". They received
several hundred comments -
http://www.ams.usda.gov/lsg/stand/claim.htm - and it is
not surprising that they decided to readdress the
standard as it was written; that's what the public
comment period is intended to achieve.

Rudy Canoza
2005-09-09 12:17:10 EST
Derek wrote:

> On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 16:05:39 GMT, Rudy Canoza <someguy@ph.con> wrote:
>

>>Derek lied:

>>>Whoever she is, she certainly isn't "the associate
>>>deputy administrator (how's that for a title) at the
>>>Livestock and Seed Program at USDA that is
>>> ****in charge of writing the standard***
>>>for the meat marketing claims."
>>
>>No, but William Sessions is undoubtedly the official
>>with whom she spoke:
>

> And William Sessions clearly points out that

...the proposed standard is being rewritten. Yes.

Derek
2005-09-09 12:17:46 EST
On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 16:14:16 GMT, Rudy Canoza <someguy@ph.con> wrote:
>Derek wrote:

>>>It is a lie.
>>
>> I know it is
>
>You either altered my statement (likely), or I forgot
>to put "not" into it (less likely).

Neither. Look at the thread, you hapless piece of
lying scum.

>In either case, my
>statement that the USDA has withdrawn the earlier
>proposed standard is not a lie.

It IS a lie, and the note you received from Sessions
proves it. Only yesterday he wrote to you, telling
you that the proposed claims standard is very much
alive and under review, liar Jon. He clearly points

From: "Sessions, William" <William.Sessi...@usda.gov>
To: <jonball@[...]>

Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing
claim standards are still under review by USDA.
Accordingly, the standards have not been published
in a final form for use. I hope this information is
helpful. Please let me know if further information is
needed. Thanks,

William T. Sessions
Associate Deputy Administrator Livestock and Seed
Program
Jonathan Ball (Rudy Canoza) http://tinyurl.com/dkdxo

You lied, and you'll keep on lying even while the
evidence in your email from Sessions is right under
your nose. You're an habitual liar, Jon.

Rudy Canoza
2005-09-09 12:20:47 EST
Derek wrote:

> On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 16:14:16 GMT, Rudy Canoza <someguy@ph.con> wrote:
>
>>Derek wrote:

>>>I know it is
>>
>>You either altered my statement (likely), or I forgot
>>to put "not" into it (less likely).
>

> Neither. Look at the thread, you hapless piece of
> lying scum.
>

>>In either case, my
>>statement that the USDA has withdrawn the earlier
>>proposed standard is not a lie.
>

> It IS a lie,

It is not a lie. The proposed standard is being
rewritten, and again will be subject to public comment.
Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)