Vegetarian Discussion: TELL DUNCAN HINES TO STAY VEGAN

TELL DUNCAN HINES TO STAY VEGAN

Dr. Jai Maharaj
2005-09-08 15:46:57 EST
TELL DUNCAN HINES TO STAY VEGAN

Forwarded message from Fidyl

[ Subject: Tell Duncan Hines to stay Vegan
[ From: Fidyl
[ Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005

Tell Duncan Hines to stay Vegan

For many years Duncan Hines cake mixes have been the mix
of choice for people who keep Kosher because it is
"pareve" (that is free of dairy products).

Sadly, this allows them to serve the cake with meat
products, since mixing dairy and meat is not allowed.

Now the company has announced they will be "improving"
the mixes by adding dairy products to them.

There is an outcry among Kosher Jews to stop this.

Let's add the cruelty-free voice to the outcry and let
Duncan Hines know that vegans, too, will stop buying
their product if they change the ingredients.

Please contact them at

http://www.duncanhines.com

and encourage everyone you know to do the same!

End of forwarded message from Fidyl

Jai Maharaj
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti

Hindu Holocaust Museum
http://www.mantra.com/holocaust

Hindu life, principles, spirituality and philosophy
http://www.hindu.org
http://www.hindunet.org

The truth about Islam and Muslims
http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate

The terrorist mission of Jesus stated in the Christian bible:

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not so send
peace, but a sword.
"For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the
daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in
law.
"And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
- Matthew 10:34-36.

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

Rudy Canoza
2005-09-08 16:01:49 EST
not-a-doctor and phony Hindoo and LIAR Jay Stevens lied:
> TELL DUNCAN HINES TO STAY VEGAN
>
> Forwarded message from Fidyl
>
> [ Subject: Tell Duncan Hines to stay Vegan

Shut your mouth.

> [ From: Fidyl
> [ Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005
>
> Tell Duncan Hines to stay Vegan

Shut your mouth.

> For many years Duncan Hines cake mixes have been the mix
> of choice for people who keep Kosher because it is
> "pareve" (that is free of dairy products).
>
> Sadly, this allows them to serve the cake with meat
> products, since mixing dairy and meat is not allowed.

What's sad about it, you control-freak? What business is it of yours?

> Now the company has announced they will be "improving"
> the mixes by adding dairy products to them.
>
> There is an outcry among Kosher Jews to stop this.
>
> Let's add the cruelty-free voice to the outcry

No such thing as "cruelty free" food, shitbag. The food you eat causes
animal suffering and death in the course of its production.

Rick
2005-09-08 19:20:33 EST

"Dr. Jai Maharaj" <usenet@mantra.com> wrote in message
> TELL DUNCAN HINES TO STAY VEGAN
>
> Forwarded message from Fidyl
>
> [ Subject: Tell Duncan Hines to stay Vegan
> [ From: Fidyl
> [ Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005
>
> Tell Duncan Hines to stay Vegan
>
> For many years Duncan Hines cake mixes have been the mix
> of choice for people who keep Kosher because it is
> "pareve" (that is free of dairy products).
====================
Again, vegans prove that is it all about convenience, not
animals...
If animals were a real concern, the stupid vegans would make
their own cakes from scratch! You really are just too stupid for
this, jay-boy...

> [...]
> http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate
>
> The terrorist mission of Jesus stated in the Christian bible:
>
> "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came
> not so send
> peace, but a sword.
> "For I am come to set a man at variance against his father,
> and the
> daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against
> her mother in
> law.
> "And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
> - Matthew 10:34-36.
>
> o Not for commercial use. Solely to be fairly used for the
> educational
> purposes of research and open discussion. The contents of this
> post may not
> have been authored by, and do not necessarily represent the
> opinion of the
> poster. The contents are protected by copyright law and the
> exemption for
> fair use of copyrighted works.
> o If you send private e-mail to me, it will likely not be
> read,
> considered or answered if it does not contain your full legal
> name, current
> e-mail and postal addresses, and live-voice telephone number.
> o Posted for information and discussion. Views expressed
> by others are
> not necessarily those of the poster who may or may not have
> read the article.
>
> FAIR USE NOTICE: This article may contain copyrighted material
> the use of
> which may or may not have been specifically authorized by the
> copyright
> owner. This material is being made available in efforts to
> advance the
> understanding of environmental, political, human rights,
> economic,
> democratic, scientific, social, and cultural, etc., issues. It
> is believed
> that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted
> material as
> provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In
> accordance with Title
> 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed
> without
> profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in
> receiving the included
> information for research, comment, discussion and educational
> purposes by
> subscribing to USENET newsgroups or visiting web sites. For
> more information
> go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
> If you wish to use copyrighted material from this article for
> purposes of
> your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission
> from the
> copyright owner.
>
> Since newsgroup posts are being removed
> by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
> this post may be reposted several times.

B*@hotmail.com
2005-09-10 16:26:44 EST

Rudy Canoza wrote:
> not-a-doctor and phony Hindoo and LIAR Jay Stevens lied:
> > TELL DUNCAN HINES TO STAY VEGAN
> >
> > Forwarded message from Fidyl
> >
> > [ Subject: Tell Duncan Hines to stay Vegan
>
> Shut your mouth.

brilliant rebuttal Goober.

> > [ From: Fidyl
> > [ Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005
> >
> > Tell Duncan Hines to stay Vegan
>
> Shut your mouth.

ooooh....'nother brilliant rebuttal from the Goober.

> > For many years Duncan Hines cake mixes have been the mix
> > of choice for people who keep Kosher because it is
> > "pareve" (that is free of dairy products).
> >
> > Sadly, this allows them to serve the cake with meat
> > products, since mixing dairy and meat is not allowed.
>
> What's sad about it, you control-freak? What business is it of yours?

It's everyone's business Goober.

> > Now the company has announced they will be "improving"
> > the mixes by adding dairy products to them.
> >
> > There is an outcry among Kosher Jews to stop this.
> >
> > Let's add the cruelty-free voice to the outcry
>
> No such thing as "cruelty free" food, shitbag. The food you eat causes
> animal suffering and death in the course of its production.

Tell me how growing a carrot in your garden has killed living sentient
beings.
Tell me all about it Goober.

Whining, Crying, Bawl
2005-09-10 16:30:49 EST

rick wrote:
> "Dr. Jai Maharaj" <usenet@mantra.com> wrote in message
> > TELL DUNCAN HINES TO STAY VEGAN
> >
> > Forwarded message from Fidyl
> >
> > [ Subject: Tell Duncan Hines to stay Vegan
> > [ From: Fidyl
> > [ Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005
> >
> > Tell Duncan Hines to stay Vegan
> >
> > For many years Duncan Hines cake mixes have been the mix
> > of choice for people who keep Kosher because it is
> > "pareve" (that is free of dairy products).
> ====================
> Again, vegans prove that is it all about convenience, not
> animals...
> If animals were a real concern, the stupid vegans would make
> their own cakes from scratch! You really are just too stupid for
> this, jay-boy...

now ricky is a cake mix expert.

Is there *anything* he can't do!?

> [...]
> > accordance with Title
> > 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed
> > without
> > profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in
> > receiving the included
> > information for research, comment, discussion and educational
> > purposes by
> > subscribing to USENET newsgroups or visiting web sites. For
> > more information
> > go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
> > If you wish to use copyrighted material from this article for
> > purposes of
> > your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission
> > from the
> > copyright owner.
> >
> > Since newsgroup posts are being removed
> > by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
> > this post may be reposted several times.

Jim
2005-09-10 16:48:34 EST
Dear Betty Crocker, (and Duncan Hines)

I've had varicose veins since I was sixteen. I had two bouts of
phlebitis before I was twenty-five. I took diuretics regularly, had
almost constant pain and swelling in my legs. I couldn't do the things
I enjoyed - even going to museums or on long walks - without suffering.
Almost immediately after eliminating sugar and white flour from my diet
and switching to whole foods, the pain stopped. No more swelling, no
more diuretics. No more allergies, colds, no illnesses in two years
since I set fire to your cookbook. I never knew I could feel so good.

Set Free
from the introduction to "The Book of Whole Meals."
by Annemarie Colbin

Rick
2005-09-10 21:21:25 EST

"Whining, Crying, Bawl" <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote in
message

> rick wrote:
>> "Dr. Jai Maharaj" <usenet@mantra.com> wrote in message
>> > TELL DUNCAN HINES TO STAY VEGAN
>> >
>> > Forwarded message from Fidyl
>> >
>> > [ Subject: Tell Duncan Hines to stay Vegan
>> > [ From: Fidyl
>> > [ Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005
>> >
>> > Tell Duncan Hines to stay Vegan
>> >
>> > For many years Duncan Hines cake mixes have been the mix
>> > of choice for people who keep Kosher because it is
>> > "pareve" (that is free of dairy products).
>> ====================
>> Again, vegans prove that is it all about convenience, not
>> animals...
>> If animals were a real concern, the stupid vegans would make
>> their own cakes from scratch! You really are just too stupid
>> for
>> this, jay-boy...
>>

> now ricky is a cake mix expert.
>
> Is there *anything* he can't do!?
===================
Nope. Especially when it comes to getting you to display your
ignorance, fool...

> [...]
>> > distributed
>> > without
>> > profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in
>> > receiving the included
>> > information for research, comment, discussion and
>> > educational
>> > purposes by
>> > subscribing to USENET newsgroups or visiting web sites. For
>> > more information
>> > go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
>> > If you wish to use copyrighted material from this article
>> > for
>> > purposes of
>> > your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain
>> > permission
>> > from the
>> > copyright owner.
>> >
>> > Since newsgroup posts are being removed
>> > by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
>> > this post may be reposted several times.

Tim Campbell
2005-09-10 22:36:04 EST

Tell the Jews and others who try to keep Kosher they shouldn't be
eating the crap made by Duncan Hines anyway...