Vegetarian Discussion: What Is Western Grasslands Beef?

What Is Western Grasslands Beef?

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Rudy Canoza
2005-09-07 14:51:09 EST
Derek lied:
> On 7 Sep 2005 11:33:35 -0700, "Rudy Canoza" <notgenx32@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Derek lied:

> >> I don't believe him.
> >
> >You have no reason not to believe him.
>
> I have no evidence other than his word,

No, you have much more than that. You have his letter to the USDA
complaining that their weak standard will *hurt* his business. You
have the simple fact that businesses that are caught lying to their
customers, unlike you and your regular and reflexive lying in usenet,
pay serious consequences: loss of business. You can lie with
impunity, and so you do. Western Grasslands can't - they'll get caught
out, and their business will suffer.

In general, firms are FAR more honest than their customers.

> >> Just as you don't believe Kent
> >> Lundberg concerning his claims about his produce.
> >
> >Lundberg never said his rice is "CD-free", you liar.
>
> He said that he takes great care to avoid as many
> collateral deaths as he can

No, he didn't. You again are lying about what he said.

Derek
2005-09-07 15:23:48 EST
On 7 Sep 2005 11:51:09 -0700, "Rudy Canoza" <notgenx32@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Derek wrote:

>> >You have no reason not to believe him.
>>
>> I have no evidence other than his word,
>
>No, you have much more than that.

No, I have nothing but his anecdotal evidence to
go on, and that's not a good reason to believe him.

>You have his letter to the USDA
>complaining that their weak standard will *hurt* his business.

How shrewd he must be to U.S.D.A.'s web site
to his advantage in that way. I almost wish him
well.

> You
>have the simple fact that businesses that are caught lying to their
>customers

No, you've missed the point entirely. Beef producers
can now lie with U.S.D.A.'s seal of approval, meaning
they haven't really told a falsehood at all because U.S.D.A
now defines grass fed beef as animals that're fed grains
in a feedlot for up to 60 days of their entire lives, bunched
together with all those regular steers.

>> >Lundberg never said his rice is "CD-free", you liar.
>>
>> He said that he takes great care to avoid as many
>> collateral deaths as he can
>
>No, he didn't.

And your grass fed beef producer feeds his animals
grains for 60 days and still sells it as grass fed beef
with U.S.D.A.'s blessings. Again, what a shrewd
business man he must be. Fancy that, eh?

Rudy Canoza
2005-09-07 15:26:46 EST
Derek lied:
> On 7 Sep 2005 11:51:09 -0700, "Rudy Canoza" <notgenx32@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Derek lied:

> >> I have no evidence other than his word,
> >
> >No, you have much more than that.
>
> No,

Yes. You have the things I told you that you're pretending to ignore.

> >You have his letter to the USDA
> >complaining that their weak standard will *hurt* his business.
>
> How shrewd he must be to U.S.D.A.'s web site
> to his advantage in that way. I almost wish him
> well.
>
> > You have the simple fact that businesses that are caught lying to their
> >customers
>
> No, you've missed the point entirely.

No, I've gotten the point entirely; you've missed it.

> >> He said that he takes great care to avoid as many
> >> collateral deaths as he can
> >
> >No, he didn't.
>
> And your grass fed beef producer feeds his animals
> grains for 60 days

Western Grasslands and Slanker's do not.

D*@.
2005-09-09 11:52:17 EST
On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 18:31:28 +0100, Derek <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 12:56:22 -0400, dh@. wrote:

>>>His definition of grass fed beef is likely to be the same
>>>as that used by U.S.D.A.
>>_________________________________________________________
>>Western Grasslands Beef cattle are:
>>[...]
>>Never fed animal byproducts or any artificial feeds including
>>grain-based supplements and feeds.
>>¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
>>>I've no reason to believe him
>>>or any farmer.
>>
>> We know you're a liar Goochild.
>
>That's good.

Yes, it's very good to know.

>>It has been proven above
>>once again. We know that you don't care about the animals,
>
>That's good.

Yes, it's very good to know.

>>or you would care about the truth. So we know, from you
>>proving it, that you are more interested in promoting lies than
>>you are about the animals or the truth.
>
>That's good.

Yes, it's very good to know.

>>You have proven it!

D*@.
2005-09-21 11:31:23 EST
On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 18:30:16 +0100, Derek <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote:

>I've every reason to believe that he uses the definition
>set out by usda where so-called grass fed beef steers
>are fed grains in the feedlot like any other steer.

No you don't. You only have one reason, and that
reason is that you yourself are a liar. Since you are
a liar, and of course would lie in his or any position
that you happen to be in, you can't imagine him or
anyone else not lying as you do and would do.

Derek
2005-09-21 11:58:28 EST
On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:31:23 -0400, dh@. wrote:

>On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 18:30:16 +0100, Derek <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I've every reason to believe that he uses the definition
>>set out by usda where so-called grass fed beef steers
>>are fed grains in the feedlot like any other steer.
>
> No you don't.

Yes I do, you animal-abusing piece of filth.

Rudy Canoza
2005-09-21 12:11:17 EST
dh@. wrote:

> On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 18:30:16 +0100, Derek <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>I've every reason to believe that he uses the definition
>>set out by usda where so-called grass fed beef steers
>>are fed grains in the feedlot like any other steer.
>

> No you don't. You only have one reason, and that
> reason is that you yourself are a liar. Since you are
> a liar, and of course would lie in his or any position
> that you happen to be in, you can't imagine him or
> anyone else not lying as you do and would do.

This is the second true thing you've said in over six
years participation in usenet, Fuckwit. I forget what
the first was; I think it occurred way back in the
first year some time.

D*@.
2005-09-22 15:01:57 EST
On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:11:17 GMT, Rudy Canoza <someguy@ph.con> wrote:

>*h@. wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 18:30:16 +0100, Derek <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>I've every reason to believe that he uses the definition
>>>set out by usda where so-called grass fed beef steers
>>>are fed grains in the feedlot like any other steer.
>>

>> No you don't. You only have one reason, and that
>> reason is that you yourself are a liar. Since you are
>> a liar, and of course would lie in his or any position
>> that you happen to be in, you can't imagine him or
>> anyone else not lying as you do and would do.
>
>This is the second true thing you've said in over six
>years participation in usenet,

That's a lie Goo. But you and he are the same. He's
your Goochild.

>Fuckwit. I forget what
>the first was; I think it occurred way back in the
>first year some time.

Rudy Canoza
2005-09-23 01:51:28 EST
dh@. wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:11:17 GMT, Rudy Canoza <someguy@ph.con> wrote:
>

>>dh@. wrote:

>>> No you don't. You only have one reason, and that
>>>reason is that you yourself are a liar. Since you are
>>>a liar, and of course would lie in his or any position
>>>that you happen to be in, you can't imagine him or
>>>anyone else not lying as you do and would do.
>>
>>This is the second true thing you've said in over six
>>years participation in usenet,
>

> That's a lie

It isn't. It really is only the second true thing
you've written, and the first was trivial.
Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)