Vegetarian Discussion: US Coast Guard Told Not To Rescue Animals Stranded

US Coast Guard Told Not To Rescue Animals Stranded

Dr. Jai Maharaj
2005-09-06 17:25:42 EST
US Coast Guard told not to Rescue animals stranded

Forwarded message from Fidyl <fidyl@yahoo.com>

[ Subject: US Coast Guard told not to Rescue animals stranded.
[ From: Fidyl <fidyl@yahoo.com>
[ Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005

US Coast Guard told not to Rescue animals stranded.

-From Nancy Ward

Please call/email CNN, NBC, Fox, White House, US Coast Guard, anyone
to help these animals.

They are just driving by and leaving all to die.
One man said that there are about 200,000 animals that need help.

These coast guards are just driving by all these dogs stranded in
trees and on roofs, porches,in the water, on moving pieces of debris.
They were ordered to not rescue the animals stranded as they are
concerned they will bite as hungry and no water.

Meanwhile this golden retriever or lab/hound was swimming after their
boat to try and have them rescue him/her. If an animal was swimming
after a boat for help, it is not going o bite anyone.
These people are idiots and I am so mad at George Bush for this. He
is telling them just to let the animals starve to death and not let
anyone help them.

They may not be shooting them to make us feel better but now their
orders are to let them starved to death and not rescue them. This is
worse.

There were animals in trees and rooftops and they were just leaving
them. I saw Beagle mixes that were floating on top of roofs and these
people were just driving by and leaving them to die. The pictures you
see on CNN of all the animals and we think they are being helped;
they are not being helped. maybe the ones in the downtown are being
helped but not the ones on top of the homes and in trees and the ones
swimming in the water. Have you seen that thin ridgeback mix walking
back and forth on the railings of the porch where he used to live? he
can barely walk as no room and i dont know where he can sleep as no
room. or the animals in the trees they are not helping. where is the
compassion for these animals.

There was a matted black dog who died with his head on top of a piece
of a rooftop; they said he was too tired to climb on top of the roof.
he just died in the water as he could not swim anymore. This is so
sad and distrubing.Please call/email all news stations and white
house and make them have the coast guard help these animals. They are
just leaving them out there to die. They are not being rescued.

They did show some dogs in the shelters but they said most of the
animals out there are not being rescued and just left to die. Please
tell all the animal rescurers down there to go out in boats and help
these animals.

These animals dont want to bite, they just want some help. It is
obvious that George Bush, the US Coast Guard, and Fema have no idea
about animals and how they behave.

Also the helicopters are not letting most animals in to be saved and
people are forced to leave the animals in the house. Then when they
are left, they are left to die there as they are not being rescued.
The animals rescurers need to get into these areas but maybe they are
not allowed. So we need to do something so that the US Coast Guards
will rescue these animals. The animals we see on CNN in the trees and
on the homes are not being rescued. They are still there and dying a
slow painful death.

No wonder alot of people are stayimg in their home with their animals
and not leaving. They know what will happen to their animals.

But what about the animals who dont have any owners and are being
left to starve to death?

It was so distrubing to see these animals in trees,roofs,on porches
and trying to swim while these boats and the US Coast Guards were
just passing them by and not helping them.....as they have been
ordered not to as they will bite. if they will bite then why are they
swimming towards them for help? I am outraged and I am so upset for
these animals.

These animals know they need help. Why did most of the animals head
for higher ground when the disater happen in Asia? Why do some
animals travel all over to try and find their owners? how do cows
know to go into their same stall all that time? they know it is
theirs. why do some animals know when their animal friends die? why
do dogs treat humans so well? I have read that animals are the
closest thing to angels on this earth. Animals know more of how to
treat people then people do.Meanwhile we let so many of them die
everyday due to mans sins. This is true and we need to do something
to help these stranded animals.

This was on CTV news on Monday night at 10.00 pm, I only wish this
was not true.

Please can we do something to get them to save these animals.

Thks for reading and please send to anyone that will help these poor
animals. They dont want to hurt anyone, that just need help.

I thought these animals we have seen on Cnn in the trees and on
roofs,porches,swimmimg were rescued by now. They are not, they are
being left to strave to death. I dont think God would want these
people to do this to the animals. We are suppose to help animals when
they need help. Please do whatever you can to help these animals.

If these animals were going to bite anyone they would be growling and
showing their teeth, they are not, they want help. A man said on an
email i read earlier that he never cries but he is now as at night
all these dogs are crying as they want help. Animals are not going to
bite if they are crying. Please help them. call,write,email all over.
These animals are dying a slow painful death.

End of forwarded message from Fidyl <fidyl@yahoo.com>

Jai Maharaj
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti

Sparks
2005-09-07 17:44:19 EST
Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
> US Coast Guard told not to Rescue animals stranded

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but there ARE higher priorities
in a situation like this.

Sparks

Harsh but true

Harmony
2005-09-07 18:43:09 EST
in the land of braves, the most vulnerables must be taken care of first.
isn't that chivalry all about? do p-e-t-a guys know about this? in britain
they suspect one cow to be unwell, and slaughter thousands of them. why are
humans so unhuman?

"Dr. Jai Maharaj" <usenet@mantra.com> wrote in message
> [...]
>
> Thks for reading and please send to anyone that will help these poor
> animals. They dont want to hurt anyone, that just need help.
>
> I thought these animals we have seen on Cnn in the trees and on
> roofs,porches,swimmimg were rescued by now. They are not, they are
> being left to strave to death. I dont think God would want these
> people to do this to the animals. We are suppose to help animals when
> they need help. Please do whatever you can to help these animals.
>
> If these animals were going to bite anyone they would be growling and
> showing their teeth, they are not, they want help. A man said on an
> email i read earlier that he never cries but he is now as at night
> all these dogs are crying as they want help. Animals are not going to
> bite if they are crying. Please help them. call,write,email all over.
> These animals are dying a slow painful death.

Sea Wasp
2005-09-07 19:04:11 EST
harmony wrote:
> in the land of braves, the most vulnerables must be taken care of first.
> isn't that chivalry all about? do p-e-t-a guys know about this? in britain
> they suspect one cow to be unwell, and slaughter thousands of them. why are
> humans so unhuman?

No, that's properly human. We are the apex predator, the most
formidable killing machines ever to walk the planet. And we look after
our species first, in general. If slaughtering a million cows is
necessary, we do it. And we do it WELL.

--
Sea Wasp
/^\

Rick
2005-09-07 19:32:25 EST

"harmony" <aka@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> in the land of braves, the most vulnerables must be taken care
> of first.
> isn't that chivalry all about? do p-e-t-a guys know about this?
> in britain
> they suspect one cow to be unwell, and slaughter thousands of
> them. why are
> humans so unhuman?
===================
Yes, why are you? You seemk to enjoy causing the unnecessary,
brutal, inhumane deaths of animals for no more reason than your
entertainemnt. I suggest you get rid of your modern conveniences
and take up bull fighting if you must have blood all over your
hands while complaining about dead animals. At least you'd
contribute to far, far fewer dead animals that way, hypocrite...

snip typical jay-boy spew....

Dr. Jai Maharaj
2005-09-07 22:48:21 EST
Certain humans certainly act unhuman, especially those
of the Christian-Islamic variety.

Jai Maharaj
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti

In article <5XJTe.22053$tT.16702@okepread02>,
"harmony" <aka@hotmail.com> posted:
> [...]
> >
> > Thks for reading and please send to anyone that will help these poor
> > animals. They dont want to hurt anyone, that just need help.
> >
> > I thought these animals we have seen on Cnn in the trees and on
> > roofs,porches,swimmimg were rescued by now. They are not, they are
> > being left to strave to death. I dont think God would want these
> > people to do this to the animals. We are suppose to help animals when
> > they need help. Please do whatever you can to help these animals.
> >
> > If these animals were going to bite anyone they would be growling and
> > showing their teeth, they are not, they want help. A man said on an
> > email i read earlier that he never cries but he is now as at night
> > all these dogs are crying as they want help. Animals are not going to
> > bite if they are crying. Please help them. call,write,email all over.
> > These animals are dying a slow painful death.

Dr. Homilete
2005-09-08 03:34:15 EST
Johnny Judas Jay "the jackass jyotishithead" Maharaj wrote:

> Certain humans certainly act unhuman, especially those
> of the Christian-Islamic variety.
>
> Jai Maharaj
> http://www.jyotishitheads.com/jai
> Om Igod
>
> In article <5XJTe.22053$tT.16702@okepread02>,
> "harmony" <aka@hotmail.com> posted:
>
>>in the land of braves, the most vulnerables must be taken care of first.
>>isn't that chivalry all about? do p-e-t-a guys know about this? in britain
>>they suspect one cow to be unwell, and slaughter thousands of them. why are
>>humans so unhuman?

Human lives are the priority, with the resources at hand. Animals do not
merit valuable time and effort while humans are waiting to be rescued.
Why don't you two shitheads do something about it, instead of spending
your worthless lives deriding Christians and Muslims? All talk and no
action, that's what Hinduism has taught the two of you. No wonder India
is a land where millions starve and millions are murdered every year!

Bogmyrtle
2005-09-08 04:42:41 EST

> [...]
> > being left to strave to death. I dont think God would want these
> > people to do this to the animals. We are suppose to help animals when
> > they need help. Please do whatever you can to help these animals.
> >
> > If these animals were going to bite anyone they would be growling and
> > showing their teeth, they are not, they want help. A man said on an
> > email i read earlier that he never cries but he is now as at night
> > all these dogs are crying as they want help. Animals are not going to
> > bite if they are crying. Please help them. call,write,email all over.
> > These animals are dying a slow painful death.
> >
> > End of forwarded message from Fidyl <fidyl@yahoo.com>
> >
> > Jai Maharaj
> > http://www.mantra.com/jai
> > Om Shanti
>
> Maybe William Blake's" Auguries of Innocence " would help the powers that
be to see things straight ....
Nothing goes unpunished .. Its heartbreaking to see all the suffering
..humans and animals alike and they all deserve help ..

Dr. Jai Maharaj
2005-09-08 05:33:15 EST
"One can measure the greatness of a nation
and its moral progress by the way it treats
its animals," - Mahatma Gandhi.

Jai Maharaj
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti

Sparks
2005-09-08 10:45:01 EST
here is a no brain question for you....

Do you spend time and resources in a disater area saving human lives
(say a young child for example) or saving a cat?

this is the reality of the situation. The fact that you cannot see that
throughs a bad light on your personal ethics

Sparks