Vegetarian Discussion: In The End, Of Course...

In The End, Of Course...

James G. Keegan Jr.
2014-10-06 01:14:59 EST
...we realize that coming into existence - "getting to experience life"
- is not a benefit, and so "aras" who call for the cessation of animal
husbandry are not "doing something" wrong to any animals. They are not
"withholding" any "benefit" from any entity.

We agree that the lost lives mean nothing.
Fuckwit Harrison 9 April 2011 http://tinyurl.com/5vueo46

There is no moral loss, to anyone, if livestock animals disappear.
Fuckwit has admitted it.

M*@.not.
2014-10-09 15:27:44 EST
On Sun, 05 Oct 2014 22:14:59 -0700, Goo compared:

>...we realize that coming into existence - "getting to experience life"
>- is not a benefit

"the comparison between existence and non-existence, from the
perspective of the entity, cannot be made" - Goo

J*@gmaîl.com?
2014-10-09 15:42:44 EST
On 10/9/2014 12:27 PM, mur.@.not. wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Oct 2014 22:14:59 -0700, james g. keegan jr. wrote:
>
>> ...we realize that coming into existence - "getting to experience life"
>> - is not a benefit, and so "aras" who call for the cessation of animal
>> husbandry are not "doing something" wrong to any animals. They are not
>> "withholding" any "benefit" from any entity.
>>
>> We agree that the lost lives mean nothing.
>> Fuckwit Harrison 9 April 2011 http://tinyurl.com/5vueo46
>>
>> There is no moral loss, to anyone, if livestock animals disappear.
>> Fuckwit has admitted it.
>
> "the comparison between existence and non-existence, from the
> perspective of the entity, cannot be made"

Correct. And so I don't make it.

M*@.not.
2014-10-27 20:00:56 EST
On Thu, 09 Oct 2014 12:42:44 -0700, Goo lied blatantly:
.
>On Thu, 09 Oct 2014 15:27:44 -0400, mur.@.not. wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 05 Oct 2014 22:14:59 -0700, Goo compared:
>>
>>>...we realize that coming into existence - "getting to experience life"
>>>- is not a benefit
>>
>> "the comparison between existence and non-existence, from the
>>perspective of the entity, cannot be made" - Goo
>
>Correct. And so I don't make it.

You just did, Goo.

J*@gmaîl.com?
2014-10-27 22:22:48 EST
On 10/27/2014 5:00 PM, mur.@.not. wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Oct 2014 12:42:44 -0700, james g. keegan jr. wrote:

>>> "the comparison between existence and non-existence, from the
>>> perspective of the entity, cannot be made"
>>
>> Correct. And so I don't make it.
>
> You just

...didn't make it again. I know - I have never made it.

Pointing out that the comparison cannot be made - which means your
comparison is invalid - is not making any comparison on my part.

M*@.not.
2014-10-30 21:30:10 EST
On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 19:22:48 -0700, Goo lied blatantly:

>On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 20:00:56 -0400, mur.@.not. wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 09 Oct 2014 12:42:44 -0700, Goo lied blatantly:
>>.

>>>Correct. And so I don't make it.
>>
>> You just did, Goo.
>
>...didn't make it again.

That's a blatant lie, Goo.

J*@gmaîl.com?
2014-10-31 09:20:10 EST
On 10/30/2014 6:30 PM, mur.@.not. wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 19:22:48 -0700, james g. keegan jr. wrote:

>>> You just
>>
>> ...didn't make it again. I know - I have never made it.
>>
>> Pointing out that the comparison cannot be made - which means your
>> comparison is invalid - is not making any comparison on my part.
>
> That's a blatant lie

No. Rupert knows, and Derek knows, and Willie knows, that I made no
comparison. You did. Your comparison is invalid and meaningless, as I
have proved.