Vegetarian Discussion: More Than A Week Since Last Fuckwit David Harrison Shit Hemorrhage

More Than A Week Since Last Fuckwit David Harrison Shit Hemorrhage

Rudy Canoza
2014-01-03 21:51:22 EST
I wonder if Marie, the fat pig cunt of a wife of that stupid cracker
felon, finally laid down the law and told Fuckwit it was time to give up
and concede defeat?

Mr.Smartypants
2014-01-03 23:28:56 EST
On Friday, January 3, 2014 7:51:22 PM UTC-7, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> I wonder if Marie, the fat pig cunt of a wife of that stupid cracker
>
> felon, finally laid down the law and told Fuckwit it was time to give up
>
> and concede defeat?

Did you celebrate the New Year by peeing all over your living room, Goo?......after you dined sumptuously on the best roadkill?

D*@.
2014-01-05 12:14:46 EST
On Fri, 3 Jan 2014 20:28:56 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Friday, January 3, 2014 7:51:22 PM UTC-7, Goo wrote:
>> I wonder if Marie, the fat pig cunt of a wife of that stupid cracker
>>
>> felon, finally laid down the law and told Fuckwit it was time to give up
>>
>> and concede defeat?
>

>Did you celebrate the New Year by peeing all over your living room, Goo?......

Goo probably did something involving piss, and some other guy's asshole.

>after you dined sumptuously on the best roadkill?

What's the thing about Goo and roadkill? Where did that come from?

Mr.Smartypants
2014-01-06 01:21:53 EST
On Sunday, January 5, 2014 10:14:46 AM UTC-7, d...@. wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Jan 2014 20:28:56 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
> <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:
>

> >On Friday, January 3, 2014 7:51:22 PM UTC-7, Goo wrote:
>
> >> I wonder if Marie, the fat pig cunt of a wife of that stupid cracker
>

> >> felon, finally laid down the law and told Fuckwit it was time to give up
>

> >> and concede defeat?
>

> >Did you celebrate the New Year by peeing all over your living room, Goo?......
>

> Goo probably did something involving piss, and some other guy's asshole.
>

> >after you dined sumptuously on the best roadkill?
>

> What's the thing about Goo and roadkill? Where did that come from?

You'd have to ask Goobs about that.

D*@.
2014-01-06 13:40:14 EST
On Sun, 5 Jan 2014 22:21:53 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, January 5, 2014 10:14:46 AM UTC-7, d...@. wrote:
>> On Fri, 3 Jan 2014 20:28:56 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
>>
>> <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>> >Did you celebrate the New Year by peeing all over your living room, Goo?......
>>

>> Goo probably did something involving piss, and some other guy's asshole.
>>

>> >after you dined sumptuously on the best roadkill?
>>

>> What's the thing about Goo and roadkill? Where did that come from?
>

>You'd have to ask Goobs about that.

There hasn't seemed to be much point in asking the Goober about anything for
several years now. All Goo has been able to do is try to wuss out of answering.
He can't say what he wants people to think prevents his life from being a
benefit to him, or what he thinks happens to the choice cuts from his supposed
pet food livestock, or why his lies are ethically superior to not lying, so
asking him about his thing with roadkill probably wouldn't result in a decent
answer either. None the less if you read this Goo, I now challenge you to try to
explain. Go:

Rudy Canoza
2014-01-06 14:14:20 EST
On 1/6/2014 10:40 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - out on bail for
drunken vehicular manslaughter, and still stupid, illiterate cracker and
convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and doing nothing but wasting
time ever since, lied:

> On Sun, 5 Jan 2014 22:21:53 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
> <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

> There hasn't seemed to be much point in

How is your stupid fat cunt of a wife, Marie? How's the fat cunt doing,
Fuckwit?

Mr.Smartypants
2014-01-06 14:39:39 EST
On Monday, January 6, 2014 12:14:20 PM UTC-7, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 1/6/2014 10:40 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - out on bail for
>
> drunken vehicular manslaughter, and still stupid, illiterate cracker and
>
> convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and doing nothing but wasting
>
> time ever since, lied:
>

> > On Sun, 5 Jan 2014 22:21:53 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
> > <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:
>

> > There hasn't seemed to be much point in
>

> How is your stupid fat cunt of a wife, Marie? How's the fat cunt doing,
>
> Fuckwit?

You seem particularly upset this fine day, Goobs. Are peeing on the floor and eating roadkill getting to you?

D*@.
2014-01-08 10:00:20 EST
On Mon, 6 Jan 2014 11:39:39 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 06 Jan 2014 11:14:20 -0800, Goo wussed horribly:
>
>>On Mon, 06 Jan 2014 13:40:14 -0500, dh@. wrote:

>>> There hasn't seemed to be much point in asking the Goober about anything for
>>>several years now. All Goo has been able to do is try to wuss out of answering.
>>>He can't say what he wants people to think prevents his life from being a
>>>benefit to him, or what he thinks happens to the choice cuts from his supposed
>>>pet food livestock, or why his lies are ethically superior to not lying, so
>>>asking him about his thing with roadkill probably wouldn't result in a decent
>>>answer either. None the less if you read this Goo, I now challenge you to try to
>>>explain. Go:
>>
>>How is your stupid fat cunt of a wife, Marie? How's the fat cunt doing,
>>Fuckwit?
>
>You seem particularly upset this fine day, Goobs. Are peeing on the floor and eating roadkill getting to you?

Notice that again all Goo could do was to wuss horribly.

Mr.Smartypants
2014-01-08 13:43:29 EST
On Wednesday, January 8, 2014 8:00:20 AM UTC-7, d...@. wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Jan 2014 11:39:39 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
> <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

> >>How is your stupid fat cunt of a wife, Marie? How's the fat cunt doing,
>
> >>Fuckwit?
>

> >You seem particularly upset this fine day, Goobs. Are peeing on the floor and eating roadkill getting to you?
>

> Notice that again all Goo could do was to wuss horribly.

Goo won't discuss either of those subjects. I wonder why? LOL!