Vegetarian Discussion: Something For Gooberdoodle To Blubber About

Something For Gooberdoodle To Blubber About

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Mr.Smartypants
2013-11-17 20:11:07 EST
On Sunday, November 17, 2013 2:48:53 PM UTC-7, d...@. wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Nov 2013 07:47:29 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
> <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:
>
> .

> >> And that is correct - they do lack those. They can experience at most a
>

> >> few basic emotions: fear, aggression, contentment. As I showed, they
>

> >> cannot experience the emotion of anticipation, either positively -
>

> >> usually just called anticipation - or negatively, usually called dread.
>

> >> Fuckwit and his waterboy Douchebag Hamilton have to equivocate on the
>

> >> meaning of anticipate, reducing it to mere expectation in the immediate
>

> >> future, in order to try to claim, fatuously, that animals "anticipate".
>

> >> Mere expectation, as I have shown, is not the *emotion* of
>

> >> anticipation. Animals do not experience that emotion.
>

> >You haven't shown anything of the sort, Gooberdoodle.
>

> The stupid Goober sure hasn't, and he can't even try to pretend that he has.
>
> I wonder why Goo went back to lying about being Rudy Canoza...

because that's all he ever does.

Rudy Canoza
2013-11-18 16:41:15 EST
On 11/17/2013 1:48 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> [irrational cracker mewling snipped]

Animals do not "benefit" from "getting to experience life." *IF* they
exist, then they can benefit from experiences in their lives; but
"'getting' to experience life", i.e. coming into existence, is not a
benefit.

You are not a man.

D*@.
2013-11-23 09:59:22 EST
On Sun, 17 Nov 2013 13:56:36 -0800, Goo wrote:

>On Sun, 17 Nov 2013 16:48:41 -0500, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 15 Nov 2013 07:40:18 -0800, Goo wrote:
>>.

>>>And that is correct - they do lack those. They can experience at most a
>>>few basic emotions: fear, aggression, contentment.
>>
>> Anticipation and pride are no more dificult to experience than the few
>>things you can comprehend that they experience Goob. It's no harder to
>>experience anticipation than fear, than it is to experience being hungry than
>>being cold Goober. In fact fear REQUIRES a being to experience anticipation,
>>Goo.
>
>Animals can't experience them. They don't have the capacity.

Predatory animals would starve to death if they didn't anticipate, Goo.

>>>As I showed, they
>>>cannot experience the emotion of anticipation, either positively -
>>>usually just called anticipation - or negatively, usually called dread.
>>
>> You haven't shown that and in fact by saying they experience fear you have
>>said they experience dread, Goo.
>
>Shown - multiple times. The emotion of anticipation requires an
>awareness of time that animals lack.

It doesn't require any awareness of time and you can't even present anything
that pretends it does, Goo.

>>> Fuckwit and his waterboy Douchebag Hamilton have to equivocate on the
>>>meaning of anticipate, reducing it to mere expectation in the immediate
>>>future, in order to try to claim, fatuously, that animals "anticipate".
>>> Mere expectation, as I have shown, is not the *emotion* of
>>>anticipation.
>>
>> Anticipation isn't an emotion Goob. It's a mental condition that CAUSES
>>emotions, Goo.
>
>It is, of course.

It's a mental condition that can and does cause different types of emotions,
sometimes positive and sometimes negative, Goo.

Rudy Canoza
2013-11-23 13:43:32 EST
On 11/23/2013 6:59 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 11/17/2013 1:56 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 11/17/2013 1:48 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:
>>

>>> On Fri, 15 Nov 2013 07:40:18 -0800, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>> .

>>> Anticipation and pride are no more dificult to experience than
>>
>> Animals can't experience them. They don't have the capacity.
>
> Predatory animals would starve to death if they didn't anticipate

Fuckwit, I have already dismissed your attempted equivocation on the
meaning of anticipation. Predatory animals do not experience the
emotion of anticipation, Fuckwit. They "anticipate" only in the much
more limited meaning of immediate expectation. That is not the emotion
of anticipation, Fuckwit - your equivocation is rejected.

A child anticipates Christmas, Fuckwit. That's an emotion. No
non-human animal can experience that emotion. This is proved. You
conceded defeat already.

>>> You haven't shown that and in fact by saying they experience fear you have
>>> said they experience dread, Goo.
>>
>> Shown - multiple times. The emotion of anticipation requires an
>> awareness of time that animals lack.
>
> It doesn't require any awareness of time and

It does, as I have proved.

>>> Anticipation isn't an emotion
>>
>> It is, of course.
>
> It's a mental condition that

It's an emotion - one that animals cannot and do not experience,
Fuckwit. Proved.

"I am not a man." - Fuckwit David Harrison

You sure aren't, *Gloo* - you sure aren't.

Bob O'Dyne
2013-11-24 02:50:55 EST
On Sat, 23 Nov 2013 10:43:32 -0800, Rudy Canoza
<*a@philhendrie.con> wrote:

>A child anticipates Christmas, Fuckwit. That's an emotion.

Good lord, are you still banging on about this? You've been on this
hobby horse for at least ten years. Your obsessive references to
"child", "Christmas", and "anticipation" are sad. They could be
symptomatic of childhood abuse or trauma. Were you molested as a kid
by someone in a Santa suit? Or maybe you "saw Daddy kissing Santa
Claus underneath the mistletoe last night"?
--
Anne's Little Brother Bob

Rudy Canoza
2013-11-24 11:36:09 EST
On 11/23/2013 11:50 PM, Bob O'Dyne wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Nov 2013 10:43:32 -0800, Rudy Canoza
> <LaLaLaLaLaLa@philhendrie.con> wrote:
>
>> A child anticipates Christmas, Fuckwit. That's an emotion.
>
> Good lord, are you still banging on about this?

Yes, of course. It's pertinent.

> You've been on this hobby horse for at least ten years.

No, not quite that long.

> Your obsessive references to "child", "Christmas", and "anticipation" are sad.

No, they're not.

> They could be symptomatic of childhood abuse or trauma.

No.

> Were you molested as a kid by someone in a Santa suit?

> Or maybe you "saw Daddy kissing Santa Claus underneath the mistletoe last night"?

No.

A child's anticipation of Christmas - an emotion - is just the example I
chose to differentiate the emotion from the mere immediate expectation
that Fuckwit is confusing with it.

D*@.
2013-11-28 10:45:53 EST
On Sun, 24 Nov 2013 09:50:55 +0200, Bob O'Dyne
<*b@anodyne.nul.which.is.quite.invalid> wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Nov 2013 10:43:32 -0800, Goo wrote:
>
>>A child anticipates Christmas, Fuckwit. That's an emotion.
>
>Good lord, are you still banging on about this? You've been on this
>hobby horse for at least ten years.

Those people want to create the impression that life is not worth living for
any domestic animals, because appreciating that it is works against the
elimination objective which is the true objective of people who dishonestly
refer to what they want to accomplish as "animal rights". In case anyone reads
this who isn't already well familiar with the fact, those people don't want
better conditions, longer lives, rights, or anything at all for domestic
animals. They want to ELIMINATE domestic animals and for them not to exist, not
for them to exist with better lives and "rights". Animal welfare people want to
see domestic animals provided with decent lives, while supposed "animal rights"
people better known as eliminationists want them not to exist at all. What
eliminationists want works AGAINST decent animal welfare, so anyone who is in
favor of decent AW should be very much against the gross misnomer "animal
rights" and the eliminationists who try to support it. People in favor of AW
should not contribute to any organizations that promote veganism, but instead to
arganizations aimed at better AW like organizations that enourage people to buy
cage free eggs and grass raised meat and dairy products. No one who is in favor
of decent AW should contribute to PeTA, for example.

>Your obsessive references to
>"child", "Christmas", and "anticipation" are sad. They could be
>symptomatic of childhood abuse or trauma. Were you molested as a kid
>by someone in a Santa suit? Or maybe you "saw Daddy kissing Santa
>Claus underneath the mistletoe last night"?

Goo's effort to create the false impression that animals can't anticipate is
just another part of those people's attempt to create the impression that no
domestic animals benefit from living. Goo has taken it to the extreme that he
insists nothing has ever benefitted from its life regardless of quality. The
Goober has even claimed that the son he claims to have does not benefit from
still being alive. Goo's insistence that animals can't anticipate if not based
entirely on the stupid idea that they really can't, is because he doesn't want
people to understand that animals benefit from anticipating things that they
enjoy like food, or spending time with their owners and other animals. I've
pointed out to him that predatory animals would starve to death if they didn't
aniticipate catching food when they hunt, but Goob claims to be too stupid to
comprehend that. Even as stupid as Goo has proven to be I still can't believe
he's THAT stupid, and if he's really not then he's being deliberately dishonest
about it. I've also pointed out that anticipation is not an emotion but a mental
condition which PRODUCES emotions and those emotions can be positive or they can
be negative, but Goo acts like he's to stupid to comprehend that fact as well.
Could the Goober really be as stupid as he acts like he is? Maybe, but so far I
don't believe he truly is.

Rudy Canoza
2013-11-28 11:39:13 EST
On 11/28/2013 7:45 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On Sun, 24 Nov 2013 09:50:55 +0200, Bob O'Dyne
> <bob@anodyne.nul.which.is.quite.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 23 Nov 2013 10:43:32 -0800, Goo wrote:
>>
>>> A child anticipates Christmas, Fuckwit. That's an emotion.
>>
>> Good lord, are you still banging on about this? You've been on this
>> hobby horse for at least ten years.
>
> Those people want to create the impression that life is not worth living for
> any domestic animals,

"Those people" believe that live is not worth living for any domestic
livestock animals, *Gloo*, and you have done nothing to persuade them
otherwise - because you're incapable of persuasion. Stupid people are
never persuasive, *Gloo*, especially when they're gutless liars.

> because appreciating that

You don't "appreciate" anything about animals *except* the products,
Fuckwit. You have said so many times.

>> Your obsessive references to
>> "child", "Christmas", and "anticipation" are sad. They could be
>> symptomatic of childhood abuse or trauma. Were you molested as a kid
>> by someone in a Santa suit? Or maybe you "saw Daddy kissing Santa
>> Claus underneath the mistletoe last night"?
>
> His effort to create the false impression that animals can't anticipate

Animals cannot experience the emotion of anticipation, *Gloo*, which is
something entirely different from mere immediate expectation.

B.G. Ott
2013-11-30 01:02:37 EST
On Thursday, November 14, 2013 8:54:59 PM UTC+1, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/n7pl4pr

Fotoschmuck exklusiv
..nach eigenem FOTO wid das Motiv gestaltet
Gold+Silber-Schmuck in Einzelfertigung
Info by Mail
Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)