Vegetarian Discussion: We'll Get A Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - Shit Hemorrhage On Wednesday For Sure

We'll Get A Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - Shit Hemorrhage On Wednesday For Sure
Posts: 9

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Rudy Canoza
2013-10-22 22:01:51 EST
He never goes three consecutive days without spewing bullshit.

He knows he's done - that's why the shit hemorrhages are so much smaller
lately.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-10-23 02:00:11 EST
On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 8:01:51 PM UTC-6, Rudy Canoza squealed:
> He never goes three consecutive days without spewing bullshit.
>
>
>
> He knows he's done - that's why the shit hemorrhages are so much smaller
>
> lately.


Isn't "Rudy Canoza" the persona you use when you go full retard?

Rudy Canoza
2013-10-23 17:40:45 EST
On 10/22/2013 7:01 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> He never goes three consecutive days without spewing bullshit.
>
> He knows he's done - that's why the shit hemorrhages are so much smaller
> lately.

It's getting late. Fuckwit is running out of time if he's going to dump
a shit hemorrhage in here today.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-10-24 12:12:21 EST
On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 3:40:45 PM UTC-6, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 10/22/2013 7:01 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>
> > He never goes three consecutive days without spewing bullshit.
>
> >
>
> > He knows he's done - that's why the shit hemorrhages are so much smaller
>
> > lately.
>
>
>
> It's getting late. Fuckwit is running out of time if he's going to dump
>
> a shit hemorrhage in here today.


Talking to himself again. He's in full retard mode.

D*@.
2013-10-24 15:41:18 EST
On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 23:00:11 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 8:01:51 PM UTC-6, Goo squealed:
>> He never goes three consecutive days without spewing bullshit.
>>
>>
>>
>> He knows he's done - that's why the shit hemorrhages are so much smaller
>>
>> lately.
>
>
>Isn't "Rudy Canoza" the persona you use when you go full retard?

Being as stupid as he's proven himself to be Goo can't get out of retard
mode regardless of who he's pretending he is at the moment. I have been
wondering why Goo went back to dishonestly pretending to be that particular
different person again though.

Hurtlin' Squirty
2013-11-29 04:20:55 EST
On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:41:18 -0400, dh wrote:

>>Isn't "Rudy Canoza" the persona you use when you go full retard?
>
> regardless of who he's pretending he is at the moment. I have been
> wondering why Goo went back to dishonestly pretending to be that
> particular different person again though.

Jonathan D. Ball
2030 Jefferson Drive
Pasadena CA 91104
h: (626) 798-1552
cell: (626) 394-7900
j*9@earthlink.net>

Mr.Smartypants
2013-11-29 17:11:47 EST
On Friday, November 29, 2013 2:20:55 AM UTC-7, Hurtlin' Squirty wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:41:18 -0400, dh wrote:
>
>
>
> >>Isn't "Rudy Canoza" the persona you use when you go full retard?
>
> >
>
> > regardless of who he's pretending he is at the moment. I have been
>
> > wondering why Goo went back to dishonestly pretending to be that
>
> > particular different person again though.
>
>
>
> Jonathan D. Ball
>
> 2030 Jefferson Drive
>
> Pasadena CA 91104
>
> h: (626) 798-1552
>
> cell: (626) 394-7900
>
> jonball49@earthlink.net>


Oh, that's the house that smells like stale urine.

D*@.
2013-12-01 17:12:27 EST
On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 14:11:47 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Friday, November 29, 2013 2:20:55 AM UTC-7, Hurtlin' Squirty wrote:
>> On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:41:18 -0400, dh wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> >>Isn't "Rudy Canoza" the persona you use when you go full retard?
>>
>> >
>>
>> > regardless of who he's pretending he is at the moment. I have been
>>
>> > wondering why Goo went back to dishonestly pretending to be that
>>
>> > particular different person again though.
>>
>>
>>
>> Jonathan D. Ball
>>
>> 2030 Jefferson Drive
>>
>> Pasadena CA 91104
>>
>> h: (626) 798-1552
>>
>> cell: (626) 394-7900
>>
>> jonball49@earthlink.net>
>
>
>Oh, that's the house that smells like stale urine.

"Misc Rural" 15:07:04 15:00 Goo wrote:

"A week after I bought my first house, the temperatures
really climbed (summer in Los Angeles), and on the
first really hot day, I opened the front door upon
returning home from work early one evening and was
assaulted by the overpowering stench of my own urine.

There was a ledge around the windows in the dining
room where I used to sit looking outside, evidently I had pissed
on the carpet right below the ledge; in fact, I think
I used the whole dining room as a latrine.

I tried doing a thorough shampooing of the carpet, but
the smell quickly came back. There was carpet on top
of linoleum tile on top of plywood on top of the
subflooring, and I had to rip everything out all the
way down to the subflooring, then spray that with
some solvent (I don't remember what). As I drank most of it.

It was one of those unfortunate times in my life."

Mr.Smartypants
2013-12-03 02:06:19 EST
On Sunday, December 1, 2013 3:12:27 PM UTC-7, d...@. wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 14:11:47 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
> <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> >On Friday, November 29, 2013 2:20:55 AM UTC-7, Hurtlin' Squirty wrote:
>
> >> On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:41:18 -0400, dh wrote:
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >> >>Isn't "Rudy Canoza" the persona you use when you go full retard?
>
> >>
>
> >> >
>
> >>
>
> >> > regardless of who he's pretending he is at the moment. I have been
>
> >>
>
> >> > wondering why Goo went back to dishonestly pretending to be that
>
> >>
>
> >> > particular different person again though.
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >> Jonathan D. Ball
>
> >>
>
> >> 2030 Jefferson Drive
>
> >>
>
> >> Pasadena CA 91104
>
> >>
>
> >> h: (626) 798-1552
>
> >>
>
> >> cell: (626) 394-7900
>
> >>
>
> >> jonball49@earthlink.net>
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >Oh, that's the house that smells like stale urine.
>
>
>
> "Misc Rural" 15:07:04 15:00 Goo wrote:
>
>
>
> "A week after I bought my first house, the temperatures
>
> really climbed (summer in Los Angeles), and on the
>
> first really hot day, I opened the front door upon
>
> returning home from work early one evening and was
>
> assaulted by the overpowering stench of my own urine.
>
>
>
> There was a ledge around the windows in the dining
>
> room where I used to sit looking outside, evidently I had pissed
>
> on the carpet right below the ledge; in fact, I think
>
> I used the whole dining room as a latrine.
>
>
>
> I tried doing a thorough shampooing of the carpet, but
>
> the smell quickly came back. There was carpet on top
>
> of linoleum tile on top of plywood on top of the
>
> subflooring, and I had to rip everything out all the
>
> way down to the subflooring, then spray that with
>
> some solvent (I don't remember what). As I drank most of it.
>
>
>
> It was one of those unfortunate times in my life."



LOL!!
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron