Vegetarian Discussion: Is The Goober A Class D Felon?

Is The Goober A Class D Felon?

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

D*@.
2013-10-17 15:07:10 EST
I've never been convicted of a felony but Goo has lied countless times in
worldwide public forums that I have been, for example:

"Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon" - Goo

When Goo lies in public forums that I'm guilty of something like that which I'm
not guilty of, is Goo making himself guilty of a felony:
Crimes Considered as Class D Felonies
(1) Filing a false claim that a crime as been committed. This includes calling
911 as a practical joke and falsely accusing someone of a crime.
. . .
http://felonyguide.com/Felony-Class-D.php
every time he tells such lies? Just curious.

George Plimpton
2013-10-17 15:49:46 EST
On 10/17/2013 12:07 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> I've never been convicted of a felony

That's a lie, so you lose by default.

You are not a man.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-10-18 03:10:35 EST
On Thursday, October 17, 2013 1:07:10 PM UTC-6, d...@. wrote:
> I've never been convicted of a felony but Goo has lied countless times in
>
> worldwide public forums that I have been, for example:
>

> "Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>
> illiterate cracker and convicted felon" - Goo
>

> When Goo lies in public forums that I'm guilty of something like that which I'm
>
> not guilty of, is Goo making himself guilty of a felony:

> Crimes Considered as Class D Felonies
>
> (1) Filing a false claim that a crime as been committed. This includes calling
>
> 911 as a practical joke and falsely accusing someone of a crime.
>
> . . .
>
> http://felonyguide.com/Felony-Class-D.php
>
> ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
>
> every time he tells such lies? Just curious.

He's a Class D felon and a Class A Gooberdoodle.

Rupert
2013-10-18 04:48:55 EST
On Thursday, October 17, 2013 9:49:46 PM UTC+2, George Plimpton wrote:
> On 10/17/2013 12:07 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:
>
> > I've never been convicted of a felony
>
> That's a lie, so you lose by default.
>
> You are not a man.

Of which felony was he convicted?

Rupert
2013-10-18 11:39:56 EST
On Thursday, October 17, 2013 9:07:10 PM UTC+2, d...@. wrote:
> I've never been convicted of a felony but Goo has lied countless times in
>
> worldwide public forums that I have been, for example:
>

> "Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>
> illiterate cracker and convicted felon" - Goo
>

> When Goo lies in public forums that I'm guilty of something like that which I'm
>
> not guilty of, is Goo making himself guilty of a felony:

> Crimes Considered as Class D Felonies
>
> (1) Filing a false claim that a crime as been committed. This includes calling
>
> 911 as a practical joke and falsely accusing someone of a crime.
>
> . . .
>
> http://felonyguide.com/Felony-Class-D.php
>
> ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
>
> every time he tells such lies? Just curious.

No. He is not. But if he deliberately lied to the police about it then he would be.

George Plimpton
2013-10-18 12:39:00 EST
On 10/18/2013 8:39 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Thursday, October 17, 2013 9:07:10 PM UTC+2, d...@. wrote:
>> I've never been convicted of a felony but Goo has lied countless times in
>>
>> worldwide public forums that I have been, for example:
>>

>> "Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>>
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon" - Goo
>>

>> When Goo lies in public forums that I'm guilty of something like that which I'm
>>
>> not guilty of, is Goo making himself guilty of a felony:

>> Crimes Considered as Class D Felonies
>>
>> (1) Filing a false claim that a crime as been committed. This includes calling
>>
>> 911 as a practical joke and falsely accusing someone of a crime.
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> http://felonyguide.com/Felony-Class-D.php
>>
>> ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
>>
>> every time he tells such lies? Just curious.
>
> No. He is not. But if he deliberately lied to the police about it then he would be.

Right.

Anyway, I'm not lying.

Rupert
2013-10-18 14:27:45 EST
On Friday, October 18, 2013 6:39:00 PM UTC+2, George Plimpton wrote:
> On 10/18/2013 8:39 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On Thursday, October 17, 2013 9:07:10 PM UTC+2, d...@. wrote:
>
> >> I've never been convicted of a felony but Goo has lied countless times in
>

> >> worldwide public forums that I have been, for example:
>

> >> "Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>

> >> illiterate cracker and convicted felon" - Goo
>

> >> When Goo lies in public forums that I'm guilty of something like that which I'm
>

> >> not guilty of, is Goo making himself guilty of a felony:
>

> >> _________________________________________________________
>

> >> Crimes Considered as Class D Felonies
>

> >> (1) Filing a false claim that a crime as been committed. This includes calling
>

> >> 911 as a practical joke and falsely accusing someone of a crime.
>

> >> . . .
>

> >> http://felonyguide.com/Felony-Class-D.php
>

> >> ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
>

> >> every time he tells such lies? Just curious.
>

> > No. He is not. But if he deliberately lied to the police about it then he would be.
>

> Right.
>

> Anyway, I'm not lying.

Presumably, if David Harrison had a felony conviction it would be a matter of public record.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-10-18 15:41:46 EST
On Friday, October 18, 2013 10:39:00 AM UTC-6, George Plimpton wrote:
> On 10/18/2013 8:39 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On Thursday, October 17, 2013 9:07:10 PM UTC+2, d...@. wrote:
>
> >> I've never been convicted of a felony but Goo has lied countless times in
>

> >> worldwide public forums that I have been, for example:
>

> >> "Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>

> >> illiterate cracker and convicted felon" - Goo
>

> >> When Goo lies in public forums that I'm guilty of something like that which I'm
>

> >> not guilty of, is Goo making himself guilty of a felony:
>

> >> _________________________________________________________
>

> >> Crimes Considered as Class D Felonies
>

> >> (1) Filing a false claim that a crime as been committed. This includes calling
>

> >> 911 as a practical joke and falsely accusing someone of a crime.
>

> >> . . .
>

> >> http://felonyguide.com/Felony-Class-D.php
>

> >> ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
>

> >> every time he tells such lies? Just curious.
>

> > No. He is not. But if he deliberately lied to the police about it then he would be.
>

> Right.
>

> Anyway, I'm not lying.

So what felony was he convicted of and in which jurisdiction?

D*@.
2013-10-20 11:47:13 EST
On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 08:39:56 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com>
wrote:
.
>On Thursday, October 17, 2013 9:07:10 PM UTC+2, d...@. wrote:
>> I've never been convicted of a felony but Goo has lied countless times in
>>
>> worldwide public forums that I have been, for example:
>>

>> "Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>>
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon" - Goo
>>

>> When Goo lies in public forums that I'm guilty of something like that which I'm
>>
>> not guilty of, is Goo making himself guilty of a felony:

>> Crimes Considered as Class D Felonies
>>
>> (1) Filing a false claim that a crime as been committed. This includes calling
>>
>> 911 as a practical joke and falsely accusing someone of a crime.
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> http://felonyguide.com/Felony-Class-D.php
>>
>> ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
>>
>> every time he tells such lies? Just curious.
>
>No. He is not. But if he deliberately lied to the police about it then he would be.

So is it legal for Goo to tell any lie he wants to about anyone he wants to
in worldwide public forums? How do you think Goo thinks he's being ethically
superior by telling lies about people instead of not telling lies about people?
How do YOU think it's ethically superior of Goo to tell lies about people
instead of not telling lies about people?

D*@.
2013-10-20 11:47:54 EST
On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 00:10:35 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:
.
>On Thursday, October 17, 2013 1:07:10 PM UTC-6, d...@. wrote:
>> I've never been convicted of a felony but Goo has lied countless times in
>>
>> worldwide public forums that I have been, for example:
>>

>> "Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>>
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon" - Goo
>>

>> When Goo lies in public forums that I'm guilty of something like that which I'm
>>
>> not guilty of, is Goo making himself guilty of a felony:

>> Crimes Considered as Class D Felonies
>>
>> (1) Filing a false claim that a crime as been committed. This includes calling
>>
>> 911 as a practical joke and falsely accusing someone of a crime.
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> http://felonyguide.com/Felony-Class-D.php

>> every time he tells such lies? Just curious.
>

>He's a Class D felon and a Class A Gooberdoodle.

LOL....he sure is. And I STILL consider Goo to be the most dishonest person
I've ever encountered, here or anywhere else. I consider the gooling "Dutch" to
be the second most dishonest person I've ever encountered, and Derek is up at
the top of the list as well.
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)