Vegetarian Discussion: No Fuckwit David Harrison Shit Hemorrhage Today, Most Likely

No Fuckwit David Harrison Shit Hemorrhage Today, Most Likely

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

George Plimpton
2013-10-10 14:43:38 EST
On 10/10/2013 11:13 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, *lost again* and lied:

> On 10/9/2013 11:54 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 10/9/2013 11:33 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, *lost again* and lied:

>>> What happened to your colleague - and my superior - "Dutch"
>>
>> He realized he had refuted everything you had to say and you weren't
>> saying anything new, so he left.
>
> No that's not it

It is, *Gloo*. That's why he left. He told me.

You are not a man.

Rupert
2013-10-10 14:51:32 EST
On Thursday, October 10, 2013 8:43:38 PM UTC+2, George Plimpton wrote:
> On 10/10/2013 11:13 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>
> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>
> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, *lost again* and lied:
>

> > On 10/9/2013 11:54 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
>
> >> On 10/9/2013 11:33 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>
> >> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>
> >> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, *lost again* and lied:

> >> He realized he had refuted everything you had to say and you weren't
>
> >> saying anything new, so he left.
>

> > No that's not it
>

> It is, *Gloo*. That's why he left. He told me.
>

> You are not a man.

What is a man?

Mr.Smartypants
2013-10-11 02:03:52 EST
On Thursday, October 10, 2013 12:14:05 PM UTC-6, d...@. wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Oct 2013 23:07:23 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
> <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:
>

> >On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 12:54:25 PM UTC-6, George Plimpton wrote:
>
> >> On 10/9/2013 11:33 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>

> >> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>

> >> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, *lost again* and lied:

> >> He realized he had refuted everything you had to say and you weren't
>

> >> saying anything new, so he left.
>

> >Translation: Dutch is busy looking for another pet food cow.
>

> Last time we discussed it he still acted like he believes in them.

I'm sure he still does because Goo hasn't told him to stop believing. If he's not gone looking for another mythical cow, he's probably off on an errand buying lip gloss for Goo while Goo and Derek pluck each other's eyebrows.

D*@.
2013-10-13 17:42:22 EST
On Thu, 10 Oct 2013 23:03:52 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, October 10, 2013 12:14:05 PM UTC-6, d...@. wrote:
>> On Wed, 9 Oct 2013 23:07:23 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>>
>> <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>> >Translation: Dutch is busy looking for another pet food cow.
>>

>> Last time we discussed it he still acted like he believes in them.
>

>I'm sure he still does because Goo hasn't told him to stop believing.

You're probably right, which leads to the question of how he justifies to
himself the fact that between all of them, team Goober never found evidence of
any.

>If he's not gone looking for another mythical cow, he's probably off on an errand buying lip gloss for Goo while Goo and Derek pluck each other's eyebrows.

Yes, and whatever other "manly" things they do together.

D*@.
2013-10-13 17:42:29 EST
On Thu, 10 Oct 2013 11:43:38 -0700, Goo wrote:
.
>On Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:13:41 -0400, dh@. wrote:

>>>He realized he had refuted everything you had to say
>>
>> No that's not it Goob. He also never could explain how he wants people to
>>think he unlearned how to appreciate the lives of some livestock animals, Goo.
>
>It i

How do you think he wants people to think he unlearned how to appreciate the
lives of some livestock animals, Goo?

"I am not a man." - Goo

George Plimpton
2013-10-13 19:03:29 EST
On 10/13/2013 2:42 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 10/10/2013 11:43 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 10/10/2013 11:13 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, *lost again* and lied:

>>> No that's not it
>>
>> It is, *Gloo*. That's why he left. He told me.
>>
>> You are not a man.
>
> How do you think he wants people to think

Write in English, *Gloo*.

You are not a man.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-10-13 23:26:13 EST
On Sunday, October 13, 2013 3:42:22 PM UTC-6, d...@. wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Oct 2013 23:03:52 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
> <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:
>

> >On Thursday, October 10, 2013 12:14:05 PM UTC-6, d...@. wrote:

> >> Last time we discussed it he still acted like he believes in them.
>

> >I'm sure he still does because Goo hasn't told him to stop believing.
>

> You're probably right, which leads to the question of how he justifies to
>
> himself the fact that between all of them, team Goober never found evidence of
>
> any.

Justification probably doesn't enter his mind. Goo told him to go find one so that is all he knows to do.....the same as when Goo tells him to go buy lip gloss.

> >If he's not gone looking for another mythical cow, he's probably off on an errand buying lip gloss for Goo while Goo and Derek pluck each other's eyebrows.
>

> Yes, and whatever other "manly" things they do together.

That evokes images that I don't want in my mind.

D*@.
2013-10-16 11:37:33 EST
On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:26:13 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:
.
>On Sunday, October 13, 2013 3:42:22 PM UTC-6, d...@. wrote:
>> On Thu, 10 Oct 2013 23:03:52 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>>
>> <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>> >I'm sure he still does because Goo hasn't told him to stop believing.
>>

>> You're probably right, which leads to the question of how he justifies to
>>
>> himself the fact that between all of them, team Goober never found evidence of
>>
>> any.
>>

>Justification probably doesn't enter his mind. Goo told him to go find one so that is all he knows to do.....the same as when Goo tells him to go buy lip gloss.

You're probably right. I don't recall either of the Goolings ever
questioning Goo about anything, though Derek might have questioned a thing or
two that I don't remember.

>> >If he's not gone looking for another mythical cow, he's probably off on an errand buying lip gloss for Goo while Goo and Derek pluck each other's eyebrows.
>>

>> Yes, and whatever other "manly" things they do together.
>

>That evokes images that I don't want in my mind.

LOL...good point.
Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)