Vegetarian Discussion: No Fuckwit David Harrison Shit Hemorrhage Today, Most Likely

No Fuckwit David Harrison Shit Hemorrhage Today, Most Likely

George Plimpton
2013-10-08 16:23:20 EST
He seldom spews two days in a row.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-10-09 02:02:52 EST
On Tuesday, October 8, 2013 2:23:20 PM UTC-6, George Plimpton wrote:
> He seldom spews two days in a row.

He's laughing so hard at how you and Derek get gussied up to go to sports bars that he can't post.

Rupert
2013-10-09 02:52:45 EST
On Tuesday, October 8, 2013 10:23:20 PM UTC+2, George Plimpton wrote:
> He seldom spews two days in a row.

If you continue to engage with David Harrison in the future, do you think that that will achieve any worthwhile goals?

D*@.
2013-10-09 14:33:04 EST
On Tue, 08 Oct 2013 13:23:20 -0700, Goo wrote:

>He

What happened to your boy "Dutch", Goo?

D*@.
2013-10-09 14:35:10 EST
On Tue, 8 Oct 2013 23:52:45 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Tuesday, October 8, 2013 10:23:20 PM UTC+2, Goo wrote:
>> He seldom spews two days in a row.
>
>If you continue to engage with David Harrison in the future, do you think that that will achieve any worthwhile goals?

What could they be? Goo has nothing to share. Do you think I could somehow
unlearn how to appreciate life for some animals? I have ASKED them how they want
people to think "Dutch" could have done it. I've asked you how you think he
could have done it. No one has ever been able to say. If none of you can say how
your brother "Dutch" did it, how the hell am I supposed to do it?

In contrast to Goo and crew having nothing to share, any of you supposedly
"could" learn to appreciate life for at least some animals. Supposedly your
mental limitation, and Goo's mental limitation, and the goolings' mental
limitations, are not all physical to the extent the you literally could not
learn. But you people don't want to, because and only because learning to would
work AGAINST elimination.

D*@.
2013-10-09 14:36:21 EST
On Tue, 8 Oct 2013 23:02:52 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:
.
>On Tuesday, October 8, 2013 2:23:20 PM UTC-6, Goo wrote:
>> He seldom spews two days in a row.
>

>He's laughing so hard at how you and Derek get gussied up to go to sports bars that he can't post.

Both of the goolings are wussing worse than the Goober lately, hiding under
their beds or something. LOL...or maybe Derek got excited and sneaked off to
Rupert's conference. If someone "accidentally" grabs Uncle Ru on the ass while
he's there, it might mean Derek's around.

George Plimpton
2013-10-09 14:54:25 EST
On 10/9/2013 11:33 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, *lost again* and lied:

> On 10/8/2013 1:23 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>>
>> He seldom spews two days in a row.
>
> What happened to your colleague - and my superior - "Dutch"

He realized he had refuted everything you had to say and you weren't
saying anything new, so he left.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-10-10 02:07:23 EST
On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 12:54:25 PM UTC-6, George Plimpton wrote:
> On 10/9/2013 11:33 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>
> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>
> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, *lost again* and lied:
>

> > On 10/8/2013 1:23 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>

> >> He seldom spews two days in a row.
>

> > What happened to your colleague - and my superior - "Dutch"
>

> He realized he had refuted everything you had to say and you weren't
>
> saying anything new, so he left.

Translation: Dutch is busy looking for another pet food cow.

D*@.
2013-10-10 14:13:41 EST
On Wed, 09 Oct 2013 11:54:25 -0700, Goo wrote:

>On Wed, 09 Oct 2013 14:33:04 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 08 Oct 2013 13:23:20 -0700, Goo wrote:
>>
>>>He
>>
>> What happened to your boy "Dutch", Goo?
>
>He realized he had refuted everything you had to say

No that's not it Goob. He also never could explain how he wants people to
think he unlearned how to appreciate the lives of some livestock animals, Goo.

D*@.
2013-10-10 14:14:05 EST
On Wed, 9 Oct 2013 23:07:23 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 12:54:25 PM UTC-6, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 10/9/2013 11:33 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>>
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>>
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, *lost again* and lied:

>> > What happened to your colleague - and my superior - "Dutch"
>>

>> He realized he had refuted everything you had to say and you weren't
>>
>> saying anything new, so he left.
>

>Translation: Dutch is busy looking for another pet food cow.

Last time we discussed it he still acted like he believes in them.