Vegetarian Discussion: My Concession Of Defeat

My Concession Of Defeat

D*@.
2013-10-01 01:01:32 EST
This is long overdue.

1. I never had a case against "aras"/"vegans". I never identified
any error in their position, nor did I identify any failure on
their part to give ethical consideration that was due.

2. I don't give no consideration to livestock animals lives: not
to the fact they "get to experience life", nor to the quality of
their lives. All I care about, all I *ever* cared about, is
the products.

3. I have knowed I had no case, and wasn't even trying to make a case,
for all of the last 14 and a half years.

4. All I been doing for the last 14 and a half years is going out
of my way to antagonize and aggravate people, most of whom I
admit are far smarter than me and who demolished my lame, paltry
attempts to build a case.

5. Despite my full and unconditional concession of defeat, I intends
to keep up the same futile time-wasting indefinitely.

I am not a man.

D*@.
2013-10-02 15:31:29 EST
On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 22:01:32 -0700, Goo wrote:

>I am not a man.

We know, Goo.

George Plimpton
2013-10-02 16:28:41 EST
On 10/2/2013 12:31 PM, dh@. wrote:
> On 9/30/2013 10:01 PM, dh@. wrote:> This is long overdue.
>>
>> 1. I never had a case against "aras"/"vegans". I never identified
>> any error in their position, nor did I identify any failure on
>> their part to give ethical consideration that was due.
>>
>> 2. I don't give no consideration to livestock animals lives: not
>> to the fact they "get to experience life", nor to the quality of
>> their lives. All I care about, all I *ever* cared about, is
>> the products.
>>
>> 3. I have knowed I had no case, and wasn't even trying to make a case,
>> for all of the last 14 and a half years.
>>
>> 4. All I been doing for the last 14 and a half years is going out
>> of my way to antagonize and aggravate people, most of whom I
>> admit are far smarter than me and who demolished my lame, paltry
>> attempts to build a case.
>>
>> 5. Despite my full and unconditional concession of defeat, I intends
>> to keep up the same futile time-wasting indefinitely.
>>

>> I am not a man.
>
> We know

*WE* know.

D*@.
2013-10-03 18:55:16 EST
On Wed, 02 Oct 2013 13:28:41 -0700, Goo wrote:

>On Wed, 02 Oct 2013 15:31:29 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 22:01:32 -0700, Goo wrote:
>>
>>>I am not a man.
>>
>> We know, Goo.
>
>*WE* know.

We knew it even before you admitted it, Goo.

George Plimpton
2013-10-03 21:35:34 EST
On 10/3/2013 3:55 PM, dh@. wrote:

> On 10/2/2013 1:28 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 10/2/2013 12:31 PM, dh@. wrote:
>>> On 9/30/2013 10:01 PM, dh@. wrote:> This is long overdue.

>>> We know
>>
>> *WE* know.
>
> We knew

*WE* knew, *Gloo*. We knew that you're not a man, all along.

D*@.
2013-10-04 16:04:53 EST
On Thu, 03 Oct 2013 18:35:34 -0700, Goo wrote:

>On Thu, 03 Oct 2013 18:55:16 -0400, dh@. wrote:

>>>*WE* know.
>>
>> We knew it even before you admitted it, Goo.
>
>*WE* knew

That's what I said, Goo.

George Plimpton
2013-10-04 17:04:24 EST
On 10/4/2013 1:04 PM, dh@. wrote:
> On 10/3/2013 6:35 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

>>> We knew
>>
>> *WE* knew, *Gloo*. We knew that you're not a man, all along.
>
> That's what

No, it's what *I* said, *Gloo*: WE knew all along that you are not a man.

Rupert
2013-10-05 00:06:16 EST
On Friday, October 4, 2013 11:04:24 PM UTC+2, George Plimpton wrote:
> No, it's what *I* said, *Gloo*: WE knew all along that you are not a man.

How do you know?

George Plimpton
2013-10-05 00:25:28 EST
On 10/4/2013 9:06 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Friday, October 4, 2013 11:04:24 PM UTC+2, George Plimpton wrote:
>> No, it's what *I* said, *Gloo*: WE knew all along that you are not a man.
>
> How do you know?

I know. Derek knows. Dutch knows. You don't know, because you're not
a man, either.

Rupert
2013-10-05 00:37:38 EST
On Saturday, October 5, 2013 6:25:28 AM UTC+2, George Plimpton wrote:
> On 10/4/2013 9:06 PM, Rupert wrote:
> > On Friday, October 4, 2013 11:04:24 PM UTC+2, George Plimpton wrote:
> >> No, it's what *I* said, *Gloo*: WE knew all along that you are not a man.
>
> > How do you know?
>
> I know. Derek knows. Dutch knows. You don't know, because you're not
> a man, either.

I wonder exactly what my not being a man consists in.