Vegetarian Discussion: What Should I Do With My Money

What Should I Do With My Money

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Rupert
2013-09-04 21:25:26 EST
Dear David Harrison,

Which of the following possible uses of my money is best.

(1) Buy six free-range eggs, thereby obtaining approximately 80 grams of protein and giving people financial incentives to bring more hens into existence
(2) Obtain the protein from textured vegetable protein instead, and use the 2 euros I thereby save to give people financial incentives to bring mouse colonies into existence
(3) Obtain the protein from textured vegetable protein instead, and donate the 2 euros I thereby save to Effective Animal Activism, who will raise funds for Vegan Outreach and the Humane League, who will create online ads encouraging people to stop buying factory-farmed animal products

George Plimpton
2013-09-04 23:35:19 EST
On 9/4/2013 6:25 PM, Rupert wrote:
> Dear David Harrison,
>
> Which of the following possible uses of my money is best.
>
> (1) Buy six free-range eggs, thereby obtaining approximately 80 grams of protein and giving people financial incentives to bring more hens into existence
> (2) Obtain the protein from textured vegetable protein instead, and use the 2 euros I thereby save to give people financial incentives to bring mouse colonies into existence
> (3) Obtain the protein from textured vegetable protein instead, and donate the 2 euros I thereby save to Effective Animal Activism, who will raise funds for Vegan Outreach and the Humane League, who will create online ads encouraging people to stop buying factory-farmed animal products

(4) Send it to me. I'll do something worthy with it in your name. I
promise. I accept PayPal.

Rupert
2013-09-05 02:22:15 EST
On Thursday, September 5, 2013 5:35:19 AM UTC+2, George Plimpton wrote:
> On 9/4/2013 6:25 PM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > Dear David Harrison,
>
> > Which of the following possible uses of my money is best.
>
> > (1) Buy six free-range eggs, thereby obtaining approximately 80 grams of protein and giving people financial incentives to bring more hens into existence
> > (2) Obtain the protein from textured vegetable protein instead, and use the 2 euros I thereby save to give people financial incentives to bring mouse colonies into existence
> > (3) Obtain the protein from textured vegetable protein instead, and donate the 2 euros I thereby save to Effective Animal Activism, who will raise funds for Vegan Outreach and the Humane League, who will create online ads encouraging people to stop buying factory-farmed animal products
>
> (4) Send it to me. I'll do something worthy with it in your name. I
> promise. I accept PayPal.

Or if I went without two cartons of half a dozen free-range eggs each, I'd have enough for half a litre of beer...

George Plimpton
2013-09-05 10:16:31 EST
On 9/4/2013 11:22 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Thursday, September 5, 2013 5:35:19 AM UTC+2, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 9/4/2013 6:25 PM, Rupert wrote:
>>
>>> Dear David Harrison,
>>
>>> Which of the following possible uses of my money is best.
>>
>>> (1) Buy six free-range eggs, thereby obtaining approximately 80 grams of protein and giving people financial incentives to bring more hens into existence
>>> (2) Obtain the protein from textured vegetable protein instead, and use the 2 euros I thereby save to give people financial incentives to bring mouse colonies into existence
>>> (3) Obtain the protein from textured vegetable protein instead, and donate the 2 euros I thereby save to Effective Animal Activism, who will raise funds for Vegan Outreach and the Humane League, who will create online ads encouraging people to stop buying factory-farmed animal products
>>
>> (4) Send it to me. I'll do something worthy with it in your name. I
>> promise. I accept PayPal.
>
> Or if I went without two cartons of half a dozen free-range eggs each,

Why not just one carton of a dozen? We all know that 2 * (.5 * 12) =
12, woopert; there's no need to try to show off at maths.

Rupert
2013-09-05 10:51:51 EST
On Thursday, September 5, 2013 4:16:31 PM UTC+2, George Plimpton wrote:

> We all know that 2 * (.5 * 12) = 12, woopert

Good for you.

Andy E Barnes
2013-09-05 21:10:44 EST
On Thursday, 5 September 2013 02:25:26 UTC+1, Rupert wrote:
> Dear David Harrison,
>

> Which of the following possible uses of my money is best.
>

> (1) Buy six free-range eggs.
>
> (2) Obtain the protein from textured vegetable protein instead

I'd buy 400 grams of mixed nuts which gives the same amount of protein for much the same price as free-range eggs, therby avoiding the CO2 produced in processing the vegetable protein.

D*@.
2013-09-06 16:46:48 EST
On Wed, 4 Sep 2013 18:25:26 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com>
wrote:
.
>Dear David Harrison,
>
>Which of the following possible uses of my money is best.
>
>(1) Buy six free-range eggs, thereby obtaining approximately 80 grams of protein and giving people financial incentives to bring more hens into existence

Buy a dozen or more.

>(2) Obtain the protein from textured vegetable protein instead, and use the 2 euros I thereby save to give people financial incentives to bring mouse colonies into existence

No. Buy the eggs.

>(3) Obtain the protein from textured vegetable protein instead, and donate the 2 euros I thereby save to Effective Animal Activism,

Hell no! You should get over being an eliminationist, and don't ever send
any more money to any more eliminationist organizations.

>who will raise funds for Vegan Outreach and the Humane League, who will create online ads encouraging people to stop buying factory-farmed animal products

Become a better person. Buy the eggs. Eat them. Move forward.

D*@.
2013-09-06 16:46:55 EST
On Thu, 5 Sep 2013 18:10:44 -0700 (PDT), Andy E Barnes <andyebarnes67@gmail.com>
wrote:
.
>On Thursday, 5 September 2013 02:25:26 UTC+1, Rupert wrote:
>> Dear David Harrison,
>>

>> Which of the following possible uses of my money is best.
>>

>> (1) Buy six free-range eggs.
>>
>> (2) Obtain the protein from textured vegetable protein instead
>
>I'd buy 400 grams of mixed nuts which gives the same amount of protein for much the same price as free-range eggs, therby avoiding the CO2 produced in processing the vegetable protein.

Are you an eliminationist?

D*@.
2013-09-06 16:47:04 EST
On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 20:35:19 -0700, Goo lied to Rupert:
.
>On 9/4/2013 6:25 PM, Rupert wrote:
>> Dear David Harrison,
>>
>> Which of the following possible uses of my money is best.
>>
>> (1) Buy six free-range eggs, thereby obtaining approximately 80 grams of protein and giving people financial incentives to bring more hens into existence
>> (2) Obtain the protein from textured vegetable protein instead, and use the 2 euros I thereby save to give people financial incentives to bring mouse colonies into existence
>> (3) Obtain the protein from textured vegetable protein instead, and donate the 2 euros I thereby save to Effective Animal Activism, who will raise funds for Vegan Outreach and the Humane League, who will create online ads encouraging people to stop buying factory-farmed animal products
>>

>(4) Send it to me. I'll do something worthy with it in your name. I
> promise.

You would spend it on alcohol and drugs in your favorite gay sports bars and
we know it, Goo.

George Plimpton
2013-09-06 17:30:12 EST
On 9/6/2013 1:46 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On Thu, 5 Sep 2013 18:10:44 -0700 (PDT), Andy E Barnes <andyebarnes67@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> .
>> On Thursday, 5 September 2013 02:25:26 UTC+1, Rupert wrote:
>>> Dear David Harrison,
>>>

>>> Which of the following possible uses of my money is best.
>>>

>>> (1) Buy six free-range eggs.
>>>
>>> (2) Obtain the protein from textured vegetable protein instead
>>
>> I'd buy 400 grams of mixed nuts which gives the same amount of protein for much the same price as free-range eggs, therby avoiding the CO2 produced in processing the vegetable protein.
>
> Are you an eliminationist?

No such thing, *Gloo*. You're just wasting time again. Go do something
else.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)