Vegetarian Discussion: Cage Free Eggs :-)

Cage Free Eggs :-)
Posts: 35

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

D*@.
2013-08-28 14:44:27 EST
:-) !!!!

http://www.humanesociety.org/news/press_releases/2011/01/uc_riverside_cage-free_010411.html

D*@.
2013-08-28 14:53:43 EST
On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:44:27 -0400, dh@. wrote:

>:-) !!!!
>
>http://www.humanesociety.org/news/press_releases/2011/01/uc_riverside_cage-free_010411.html


:-) !!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.humanesociety.org/news/press_releases/2010/02/wal-mart_021810.html

George Plimpton
2013-08-28 15:17:47 EST
On 8/28/2013 11:44 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> :-) !!!!
>
> http://www.humanesociety.org/news/press_releases/2011/01/uc_riverside_cage-free_010411.html
>


Fuckwit doesn't eat them.

Pico Rico
2013-08-28 21:13:11 EST

<*h@.> wrote in message news:h3hs19ho6d8fsnsjq75v2bbo38i76gkeco@4ax.com...
> :-) !!!!
>
> http://www.humanesociety.org/news/press_releases/2011/01/uc_riverside_cage-free_010411.html

cage free, or "tiny cage" free?



D*@.
2013-08-30 16:57:36 EST
On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 18:13:11 -0700, "Pico Rico" <PicoRico@nonospam.com> wrote:
.
><dh@.> wrote in message news:h3hs19ho6d8fsnsjq75v2bbo38i76gkeco@4ax.com...
>> :-) !!!!
>>
>> http://www.humanesociety.org/news/press_releases/2011/01/uc_riverside_cage-free_010411.html
>
>cage free, or "tiny cage" free?

They're not in cages. They don't care that they can't go outside. They don't
even know outside exists.

D*@.
2013-08-30 16:57:45 EST
On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:17:47 -0700, Goo wrote:
.
>On 8/28/2013 11:44 AM, dh shared:
>
>> :-) !!!!
>>
>> http://www.humanesociety.org/news/press_releases/2011/01/uc_riverside_cage-free_010411.html
>>
>
>
>Fuckwit doesn't eat them.

I buy them Goob so it doesn't matter whether I eat them or not. I do eat
them though, which is WHY I buy them, Goo. YOU don't buy them though Goober. You
don't and your goolings don't and we know it, Goo. Your brother Rupert does
nothing to help livestock with his lifestyle but dishonestly likes to pretend
that he does. Buying cage free eggs would be the easiest thing he could do that
WOULD contribute to something for livestock animals but he refuses to even
consider putting his money into something that helps them. Yet even though he
deliberately refuses to put any money into doing something that helps livestock
he still likes to pretend that he does Goob. How could he be more pathetic than
that, Goo? LOL....and he tries to get people to believe he has a PhD in
math....LOL... It's on a similar patheticity level to you lying and trying to
get people to believe you have a PhD in economics, when you also stupidly
believe there are livestock raised for no other purpose than to become pet food.
LOL...what a pair of Goobers you brothers are, Goo.

George Plimpton
2013-08-30 17:47:39 EST
On 8/30/2013 1:57 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:


> On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:17:47 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:
> .
>> On 8/28/2013 11:44 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid, illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

>>
>>> :-) !!!!
>>>
>>> http://www.humanesociety.org/news/press_releases/2011/01/uc_riverside_cage-free_010411.html
>>>
>>
>>
>> Fuckwit doesn't eat them.
>
> I buy them

You don't buy them *or* eat them, *Gloo*.

You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
something else.

Rupert
2013-08-31 02:16:15 EST
On Friday, August 30, 2013 10:57:45 PM UTC+2, d...@. wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:17:47 -0700, Goo wrote:
>
> .
>
> >On 8/28/2013 11:44 AM, dh shared:
>
> >
>
> >> :-) !!!!
>
> >>
>
> >> http://www.humanesociety.org/news/press_releases/2011/01/uc_riverside_cage-free_010411.html
>
> >>
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >Fuckwit doesn't eat them.
>
>
>
> I buy them Goob so it doesn't matter whether I eat them or not. I do eat
>
> them though, which is WHY I buy them, Goo. YOU don't buy them though Goober. You
>
> don't and your goolings don't and we know it, Goo. Your brother Rupert does
>
> nothing to help livestock with his lifestyle but dishonestly likes to pretend
>
> that he does. Buying cage free eggs would be the easiest thing he could do that
>
> WOULD contribute to something for livestock animals but he refuses to even
>
> consider putting his money into something that helps them. Yet even though he
>
> deliberately refuses to put any money into doing something that helps livestock
>
> he still likes to pretend that he does Goob. How could he be more pathetic than
>
> that, Goo? LOL....and he tries to get people to believe he has a PhD in
>
> math....LOL... It's on a similar patheticity level to you lying and trying to
>
> get people to believe you have a PhD in economics, when you also stupidly
>
> believe there are livestock raised for no other purpose than to become pet food.
>
> LOL...what a pair of Goobers you brothers are, Goo.

Let's explore this view of yours. You think that preventing lives of negative value from happening does not count as "helping livestock", but causing lives of positive value to happen does?

D*@.
2013-09-02 13:34:01 EST
On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 23:16:15 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com>
wrote:
.
>On Friday, August 30, 2013 10:57:45 PM UTC+2, d...@. wrote:
>> On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:17:47 -0700, Goo wrote:
>>
>> .
>>
>> >On 8/28/2013 11:44 AM, dh shared:
>>
>> >
>>
>> >> :-) !!!!
>>
>> >>
>>
>> >> http://www.humanesociety.org/news/press_releases/2011/01/uc_riverside_cage-free_010411.html
>>
>> >>
>>
>> >
>>
>> >
>>
>> >Fuckwit doesn't eat them.
>>
>>
>>
>> I buy them Goob so it doesn't matter whether I eat them or not. I do eat
>>
>> them though, which is WHY I buy them, Goo. YOU don't buy them though Goober. You
>>
>> don't and your goolings don't and we know it, Goo. Your brother Rupert does
>>
>> nothing to help livestock with his lifestyle but dishonestly likes to pretend
>>
>> that he does. Buying cage free eggs would be the easiest thing he could do that
>>
>> WOULD contribute to something for livestock animals but he refuses to even
>>
>> consider putting his money into something that helps them. Yet even though he
>>
>> deliberately refuses to put any money into doing something that helps livestock
>>
>> he still likes to pretend that he does Goob. How could he be more pathetic than
>>
>> that, Goo? LOL....and he tries to get people to believe he has a PhD in
>>
>> math....LOL... It's on a similar patheticity level to you lying and trying to
>>
>> get people to believe you have a PhD in economics, when you also stupidly
>>
>> believe there are livestock raised for no other purpose than to become pet food.
>>
>> LOL...what a pair of Goobers you brothers are, Goo.
>
>Let's explore this view of yours. You think that preventing lives of negative value from happening does not count as "helping livestock", but causing lives of positive value to happen does?

AFAWK that's pretty much the way it is. Let's look at your view. You like to
think that doing nothing to help livestock not only does help them, but helps
them more than people do who actually contribute to things that DO help them.
You yourself encourage people to do nothing rather than contribute to decent
lives for them by buying things like cage free eggs and grass raised beef. Your
view is that doing nothing is better than doing something, otherwise you'd
encourage people to do something instead of nothing and you yourself would do
something. Instead you do nothing. You're ashamed of it and refuse to admit it,
but you also refuse to do anything that actually contributes to decent lives for
livestock or any animals at all.

D*@.
2013-09-02 13:34:08 EST
On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 14:47:39 -0700, Goo lied blatantly, losing by forfeit:
.
>On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 16:57:45 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:17:47 -0700, Goo wrote:
>>.
>>>On 8/28/2013 11:44 AM, dh shared:
>>>
>>>> :-) !!!!
>>>>
>>>> http://www.humanesociety.org/news/press_releases/2011/01/uc_riverside_cage-free_010411.html
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>Fuckwit doesn't eat them.
>>
>> I buy them Goob so it doesn't matter whether I eat them or not. I do eat
>>them though, which is WHY I buy them, Goo. YOU don't buy them though Goober. You
>>don't and your goolings don't and we know it, Goo. Your brother Rupert does
>>nothing to help livestock with his lifestyle but dishonestly likes to pretend
>>that he does. Buying cage free eggs would be the easiest thing he could do that
>>WOULD contribute to something for livestock animals but he refuses to even
>>consider putting his money into something that helps them. Yet even though he
>>deliberately refuses to put any money into doing something that helps livestock
>>he still likes to pretend that he does Goob. How could he be more pathetic than
>>that, Goo? LOL....and he tries to get people to believe he has a PhD in
>>math....LOL... It's on a similar patheticity level to you lying and trying to
>>get people to believe you have a PhD in economics, when you also stupidly
>>believe there are livestock raised for no other purpose than to become pet food.
>>LOL...what a pair of Goobers you brothers are, Goo.
>
>You don't buy them *or* eat them, *Gloo*.

That's a blatant lie Goober so you lose by forfeit. YOU don't. Your brother
Rupert doesn't. Your boy "Dutch" doesn't. I do, Goo.
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron