Vegetarian Discussion: Futility

George Plimpton
2013-08-26 19:38:27 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison

Mr.Smartypants
2013-08-27 01:24:14 EST
On Monday, August 26, 2013 5:38:27 PM UTC-6, George Plimpton wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison

Futility is trying to find a herd of your pet food cows, Goober.

Just ask Dutch.

LOL!

D*@.
2013-08-28 14:15:02 EST
On Mon, 26 Aug 2013 22:24:14 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Monday, August 26, 2013 5:38:27 PM UTC-6, Goo wrote:
>> Fuckwit David Harrison
>
>Futility is trying to find a herd of your pet food cows, Goober.
>
>Just ask Dutch.
>
>LOL!

So is his idea about something preventing life from being a benefit. He's
let us know he wants people to think it has something to do with pre-existence,
but he can't say what or how anything to do with pre-existence prevents things
from benefitting from their existence while they're still alive.

George Plimpton
2013-08-28 15:17:43 EST
On 8/28/2013 11:15 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On Mon, 26 Aug 2013 22:24:14 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
> <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:
>
>> On Monday, August 26, 2013 5:38:27 PM UTC-6, George Plimpton - better than Harrison in every way - wrote:
>>> Fuckwit David Harrison
>>
>> Futility is

*Gloo* - Fuckwit David Harrison. That is futility.

>> LOL!
>
> So is his idea about something preventing life from being a benefit.

"Getting to experience life" - what normal people call existence -
*isn't* a benefit, *Gloo*.

You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
something else.

D*@.
2013-08-30 16:57:56 EST
On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:17:43 -0700, Goo wrote:
.
>On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:15:02 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 26 Aug 2013 22:24:14 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>><bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>>>Futility is trying to find a herd of your pet food cows, Goober.
>>>
>>>Just ask Dutch.
>>>
>>>LOL!
>>
>> So is his idea about something preventing life from being a benefit. He's
>>let us know he wants people to think it has something to do with pre-existence,
>>but he can't say what or how anything to do with pre-existence prevents things
>>from benefitting from their existence while they're still alive.
>
>"Getting to experience life" - what normal people call existence -

Computers don't experience life, Goo.

>*isn't* a benefit

Existence isn't a benefit to computers Goob. Nothing is because they don't
have the benefit of life which is necessary in order to benefit from
anything/everything else Goober. The benefit of life as well as existence is
necessary in order for something to benefit, Goo.

George Plimpton
2013-08-30 17:47:37 EST
On 8/30/2013 1:57 PM, dh@. wrote:

> [time wasting snipped]

You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
something else.

D*@.
2013-09-02 13:31:45 EST
On Fri, 30 Aug 2013, Goo STILL feels that computers experience life:
.
>On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 16:57:56 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:17:43 -0700, Goo wrote:
>>.

>>>"Getting to experience life" - what normal people call existence -
>>
>> Computers don't experience life, Goo.
>>
>>>*isn't* a benefit
>>
>> Existence isn't a benefit to computers Goob. Nothing is because they don't
>>have the benefit of life which is necessary in order to benefit from
>>anything/everything else Goober. The benefit of life as well as existence is
>>necessary in order for something to benefit, Goo.
>
>You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost

No Goob. Just because they exist does NOT mean computers "experience life"
you stupid Goober. They don't. Rocks exist but they don't experience life
either. You lose by stupidity, Goo.

George Plimpton
2013-09-02 13:37:47 EST
On 9/2/2013 10:31 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:
> [time wasting snipped]

You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
something else.

D*@.
2013-09-04 14:41:03 EST
On Mon, 02 Sep 2013 10:37:47 -0700, Goo wept:
.
>On Mon, 02 Sep 2013 13:31:45 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 30 Aug 2013, Goo STILL feels that computers experience life:
>>.

>>>You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost
>>
>> No Goob. Just because they exist does NOT mean computers "experience life"
>>you stupid Goober. They don't. Rocks exist but they don't experience life
>>either. You lose by stupidity, Goo.
>
>You're just wasting time, *Gloo*.

Mostly I do two things around here Goots. I point out how stupid and inept
you are and how you lose by your horrendous wussings Goob, and I point out your
dishonesties and the fact that when you repeatedly lie it causes you to
repeatedly lose by forfeit. I've been pointing out how you've been losing in
those ways for 14 years now Goober. Go do something else, Goo.

George Plimpton
2013-09-04 14:49:51 EST
On 9/4/2013 11:41 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 9/2/2013 10:37 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 9/2/2013 10:31 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:
>>> [time wasting snipped]
>>
>> You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
>> something else.
>
> Mostly I do two things around here

Yes:

1. Try to piss people off for no valid reason
2. Waste time

Go do something else, *Gloo*.